Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
OOC|IC

Inspired by the Toy Outbreak RP thread and Season 3 Episode 2 of The Owl House (For the Future)

Several years ago, the multiverse started to show its first signs of collapse. However, nobody, save for a few people, were able to spot this collapse when it first happened. This small group, despite being scattered across the multiverse, started to do some research on what could have potentially caused the collapse however, with how quickly the rate at which universes were being destroyed was increasing, it was clear that this group would not have much time to figure out the mystery itself and eventually, as the collapse reached its climax, none of the known universes were left standing aside from one realm… This realm was known as the Toy Box for a few specific reasons.

However, while the collapse had killed billions of life forms from across the multiverse, there were those who were spared from the collapse and ended up within the vibrant world of the Toy Box. From what those survivors of the collapse could see, the world itself was filled with all sorts of bright and vibrant colors with various flowers that seemed to be from all across the multiverse, misty forests full of fantastical creatures, small villages that were hidden away in the largest of trees, the sides of mountains, and the highest clouds, waterfalls filled to the brim with crystal clear water, and various other creatures and landmarks that seemed to suggest a rather pleasant world to be in. It was due to this fantastical and rather unassuming appearance that the survivors felt rather at ease however, soon they would learn that not everything was as it seemed.

This was due to the fact that as soon as they were discovered by a group of entities that had made the Toy Box their home long before the multiversal collapse happened. However, when they noticed the newcomers, they very quickly used an unknown magic to turn some of the survivors of the collapse into action figures, dolls, puppets, and various different plushies. However, due to this act, the remaining survivors managed to flee from the general area where they were at and now have to both come up with a way to save the other survivors as well as elude the golem and mechanical bird scouts. Will they manage to save their friends or will they all end up being turned into toys?

(For reference on scaling, those who were turned into action figures, dolls, and marionettes are the same height and size as they were prior to being turned although plushies and chibi figures are smaller and shorter than their former forms).
OOC|IC

Inspired by the Toy Outbreak RP thread and Season 3 Episode 2 of The Owl House (For the Future)

Several years ago, the multiverse started to show its first signs of collapse. However, nobody, save for a few people, were able to spot this collapse when it first happened. This small group, despite being scattered across the multiverse, started to do some research on what could have potentially caused the collapse however, with how quickly the rate at which universes were being destroyed was increasing, it was clear that this group would not have much time to figure out the mystery itself and eventually, as the collapse reached its climax, none of the known universes were left standing aside from one realm… This realm was known as the Toy Box for a few specific reasons.

However, while the collapse had killed billions of life forms from across the multiverse, there were those who were spared from the collapse and ended up within the vibrant world of the Toy Box. From what those survivors of the collapse could see, the world itself was filled with all sorts of bright and vibrant colors with various flowers that seemed to be from all across the multiverse, misty forests full of fantastical creatures, small villages that were hidden away in the largest of trees, the sides of mountains, and the highest clouds, waterfalls filled to the brim with crystal clear water, and various other creatures and landmarks that seemed to suggest a rather pleasant world to be in. It was due to this fantastical and rather unassuming appearance that the survivors felt rather at ease however, soon they would learn that not everything was as it seemed.

This was due to the fact that as soon as they were discovered by a group of entities that had made the Toy Box their home long before the multiversal collapse happened. However, when they noticed the newcomers, they very quickly used an unknown magic to turn some of the survivors of the collapse into action figures, dolls, puppets, and various different plushies. However, due to this act, the remaining survivors managed to flee from the general area where they were at and now have to both come up with a way to save the other survivors as well as elude the golem and mechanical bird scouts. Will they manage to save their friends or will they all end up being turned into toys?

(For reference on scaling, those who were turned into action figures, dolls, and marionettes are the same height and size as they were prior to being turned although plushies and chibi figures are smaller and shorter than their former forms).
LIo8D8G.gif
RULES

1. Flight Rising rules and Roleplay etiquette apply in this thread. Follow them!

2. Nothing worse than hell is allowed however if your character does have a potty mouth (looking at you FFVII Cid), censor the bad words. And yes, fandom swears are allowed.

3. Any character from any fandom other than JJBA, DBZ and NSFW fandoms are allowed for reasons that I do not feel like explaining.

4. Some blood is allowed but please don’t get too crazy with it.

5. AUs are allowed however, keep the number of variants per character at 4. Seriously, we don’t need a thousand Sanses running around.

6. For the love of everything holy in this world, keep this thread PG-13. I don’t need the mods taking down this thread. (And yes, this also means keep character outfits PG-13 as well)

7. There is no character limit!

8. OCs and canon characters are allowed

9. No Overpowered characters

10. No homophobia, racism, sexism, etc.

11. No Godmodding, Metagaming etc.

12. Please do not submit any characters that are real people (WHAT FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF REAL PEOPLE: IRL Celebrities, YouTubers (as a quick note, fictional characters made by YouTubers are fine to use in the RP), TikTokers, etc).
RULES

1. Flight Rising rules and Roleplay etiquette apply in this thread. Follow them!

2. Nothing worse than hell is allowed however if your character does have a potty mouth (looking at you FFVII Cid), censor the bad words. And yes, fandom swears are allowed.

3. Any character from any fandom other than JJBA, DBZ and NSFW fandoms are allowed for reasons that I do not feel like explaining.

4. Some blood is allowed but please don’t get too crazy with it.

5. AUs are allowed however, keep the number of variants per character at 4. Seriously, we don’t need a thousand Sanses running around.

6. For the love of everything holy in this world, keep this thread PG-13. I don’t need the mods taking down this thread. (And yes, this also means keep character outfits PG-13 as well)

7. There is no character limit!

8. OCs and canon characters are allowed

9. No Overpowered characters

10. No homophobia, racism, sexism, etc.

11. No Godmodding, Metagaming etc.

12. Please do not submit any characters that are real people (WHAT FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF REAL PEOPLE: IRL Celebrities, YouTubers (as a quick note, fictional characters made by YouTubers are fine to use in the RP), TikTokers, etc).
LIo8D8G.gif
[center][b][u]CHARACTER TEMPLATES[/u][/b] [b]FIRST TEMPLATE[/b] [code][u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Age: Gender: Species: (If your character has been turned into a toy, just add what type of toy they are) Orientation: (OPTIONAL) Fandom They’re From: Canon or OC: Role: (Survivor (turned or unturned), Entity, Scout) Height: Appearance: [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Powers: (If Applicable) Abilities: Weapons: (If they have weapons available) [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Other Info:[/code] [b]SECOND TEMPLATE[/b] [quote]Name: Age: Gender: Species: (If your character has been turned into a toy, just add what type of toy they are) Fandom They’re From: Role: (Survivor (turned or unturned), Entity, Scout) Personality: Powers/Abilities: (If Applicable. Can be used to list abilities as well.) Height. Appearance: Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Extra Info:[/quote] [/center]
CHARACTER TEMPLATES

FIRST TEMPLATE
Code:
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Age: Gender: Species: (If your character has been turned into a toy, just add what type of toy they are) Orientation: (OPTIONAL) Fandom They’re From: Canon or OC: Role: (Survivor (turned or unturned), Entity, Scout) Height: Appearance: [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Powers: (If Applicable) Abilities: Weapons: (If they have weapons available) [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Other Info:

SECOND TEMPLATE
Quote:
Name:
Species: (If your character has been turned into a toy, just add what type of toy they are)
Fandom They’re From:
Role: (Survivor (turned or unturned), Entity, Scout)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities: (If Applicable. Can be used to list abilities as well.)
Height.
Appearance:
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Extra Info:
LIo8D8G.gif
LIo8D8G.gif
@Dingasoid @FRlover1 @Gabbiani

The thread is now OPEN!
@Dingasoid @FRlover1 @Gabbiani

The thread is now OPEN!
LIo8D8G.gif
If I end up yeeting a Touhou into here (probably alongside my usual blorbos), I'll probably turn said Touhou into a fumo. Because fumo? fumo fumo.
If I end up yeeting a Touhou into here (probably alongside my usual blorbos), I'll probably turn said Touhou into a fumo. Because fumo? fumo fumo.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Definitely not me forgetting to sub to the thread

Also, why did I think of a plushie when you said fumo?

I also might throw in some unfortunate FF boys soon.
Definitely not me forgetting to sub to the thread

Also, why did I think of a plushie when you said fumo?

I also might throw in some unfortunate FF boys soon.
LIo8D8G.gif
Because f u m o [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/448/415/5ce.jpg[/img]
Because f u m o

5ce.jpg
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
It’s a plushie!
It’s a plushie!
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="Catlover422" date="2023-01-28 16:33:28" ] It’s a plushie! [/quote] *nods wisely*
Catlover422 wrote on 2023-01-28 16:33:28:
It’s a plushie!
*nods wisely*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31