Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
Today's story is....Toy Story [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/pixar/images/9/94/Sid-Phillips.png[/img] [u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Sid Phillips Age: 11 Gender: Male Species: Human Orientation: Straight Fandom They’re From: Toy Story Canon or OC: Canon Role: Survivor (unturned) Height: Probably 4"9? Appearance: See photo above [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] [b]Personality:[/b] Sid is rowdy, loud, rude, maniacal in a way, mischievous and rebellious. I don't really know much else to put down here. Sid is Sid. [b]Powers:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Mad Kid Genius:[/b] Even though he is afraid of toys, he can create new "Chimera toys" from parts, but also make "weapons" from fireworks, fly swatters and other household objects. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] A bag of firecrackers, legos, and tape for some reason. [b]Weakness[/b]: What are the several ways you could slay a human? [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: Ever since an...incident in the backyard, Sid had become paranoid of toys to an extent that was unhealthy. He knew the toys were sapient, but everyone thought that he was delusional. His sister would tease him with his Sally doll and Sid would scream and run around the house and "train himself to defend himself against the toys" until eventually his parents tried to talk him out of it. After a while, he calmed down over the toys, but when the multiverse collapsed and he was teleported to the Toy World, his paranoia would be right.... Other Info: [LIST] [*]This kid is a menace [/LIST] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/e/e3/Profile_-_Stinky_Pete.jpeg[/img] [u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Stinky Pete (The Prospector) Age: Don't know what year this takes place but he was made in the 40s, I think? Gender: Male Species: Toy Orientation: N/A Fandom They’re From: Toy Story Canon or OC: Canon Role: Scout Height: Pretty small, probably enough to be held in your hands Appearance: See photo above [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] [b]Personality:[/b] TBA [b]Powers:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Toy Physique[/b]: The Prospector is a toy and thus does not need to eat, drink or sleep. He can also fit into tight spaces. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] A plastic pickaxe (which he can use as a weapon or to climb cabinets and such) and fake dynamite [b]Weakness[/b]: Probably any way you could destroy a toy. He also really likes gold and being admired and can be distracted by such things. He's also made out of plastic and can be fragile in certain conditions but would probably be fixed by other entities or toys. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: If you've seen Toy Story 2 you'll probably know and I don't really feel like summarizing now, but later in the Toy World he'd find himself hating humans and other creatures besides the entities and discover the "real value and purpose of toys"
Today's story is....Toy Story

Sid-Phillips.png
Basic Information
Name: Sid Phillips
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight
Fandom They’re From: Toy Story
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Survivor (unturned)
Height: Probably 4"9?
Appearance: See photo above

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Sid is rowdy, loud, rude, maniacal in a way, mischievous and rebellious. I don't really know much else to put down here. Sid is Sid.
Powers:
  • Mad Kid Genius: Even though he is afraid of toys, he can create new "Chimera toys" from parts, but also make "weapons" from fireworks, fly swatters and other household objects.
Equipment: A bag of firecrackers, legos, and tape for some reason.

Weakness: What are the several ways you could slay a human?

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: Ever since an...incident in the backyard, Sid had become paranoid of toys to an extent that was unhealthy. He knew the toys were sapient, but everyone thought that he was delusional. His sister would tease him with his Sally doll and Sid would scream and run around the house and "train himself to defend himself against the toys" until eventually his parents tried to talk him out of it. After a while, he calmed down over the toys, but when the multiverse collapsed and he was teleported to the Toy World, his paranoia would be right....
Other Info:
  • This kid is a menace

Profile_-_Stinky_Pete.jpeg
Basic Information
Name: Stinky Pete (The Prospector)
Age: Don't know what year this takes place but he was made in the 40s, I think?
Species: Toy
Orientation: N/A
Fandom They’re From: Toy Story
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Scout
Height: Pretty small, probably enough to be held in your hands
Appearance: See photo above

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: TBA
Powers:
  • Toy Physique: The Prospector is a toy and thus does not need to eat, drink or sleep. He can also fit into tight spaces.
Equipment: A plastic pickaxe (which he can use as a weapon or to climb cabinets and such) and fake dynamite

Weakness: Probably any way you could destroy a toy. He also really likes gold and being admired and can be distracted by such things. He's also made out of plastic and can be fragile in certain conditions but would probably be fixed by other entities or toys.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: If you've seen Toy Story 2 you'll probably know and I don't really feel like summarizing now, but later in the Toy World he'd find himself hating humans and other creatures besides the entities and discover the "real value and purpose of toys"
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Why did I see that coming?
Why did I see that coming?
LIo8D8G.gif
Also, I’ve seen all the Toy Story movies so…
Also, I’ve seen all the Toy Story movies so…
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh gosh not Sid. I feel like he'd try to pick on Aile then wonder why she's not helping him when they are actually in danger lol.
Oh gosh not Sid. I feel like he'd try to pick on Aile then wonder why she's not helping him when they are actually in danger lol.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Boredom is currently getting to me right now.
Boredom is currently getting to me right now.
LIo8D8G.gif
Skug would 100% attempt to take apart The Prospector and/or take his tiny axe on their first encounter
Skug would 100% attempt to take apart The Prospector and/or take his tiny axe on their first encounter
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
*Friendly Bump [size=2]Random thought time[/size] Talking about Skug, I wouldn't trust them around any of the Biometals. [LIST=1] [*] They're very light and are about 6-8 inches in length, meaning Skug could carry them away with ease. (Probably) [*] Even though they won't come apart very easily (which is a minus for Skug), they're very hard and durable, meaning Skug would probably throw and hit things with them as if they were rocks. [*] If Aile dies and he accidentally fuses with one after shaking it too much and the Biometal is unable to communicate to Skug how to separate from the two, then we are stuck with a menace to society [/LIST] [img]https://i.ibb.co/hsW1Zr0/Run.png[/img] Either that or he'd toss it into a river after being unable to find a use for it.
*Friendly Bump

Random thought time

Talking about Skug, I wouldn't trust them around any of the Biometals.
  1. They're very light and are about 6-8 inches in length, meaning Skug could carry them away with ease. (Probably)
  2. Even though they won't come apart very easily (which is a minus for Skug), they're very hard and durable, meaning Skug would probably throw and hit things with them as if they were rocks.
  3. If Aile dies and he accidentally fuses with one after shaking it too much and the Biometal is unable to communicate to Skug how to separate from the two, then we are stuck with a menace to society
Run.png

Either that or he'd toss it into a river after being unable to find a use for it.
OH MY GOD YES BIOMETAL SKUG

also skug is a menace already without robot powers lol

0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-05 12:51:51" ] OH MY GOD YES BIOMETAL SKUG also skug is a menace already without robot powers lol [/quote] I'm glad you like it :) P.S: Should I draw Skug with the other ones
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-05 12:51:51:

I'm glad you like it :)

P.S: Should I draw Skug with the other ones
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-05 12:54:18" ] [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-05 12:51:51" ] OH MY GOD YES BIOMETAL SKUG also skug is a menace already without robot powers lol [/quote] I'm glad you like it :) P.S: Should I draw Skug with the other ones [/quote] yes please do
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-05 12:54:18:
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-05 12:51:51:

I'm glad you like it :)

P.S: Should I draw Skug with the other ones

yes please do
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31