Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
I’ve been working on character sheet reworks yesterday.
I’ve been working on character sheet reworks yesterday.
LIo8D8G.gif
Stares at this.

Stares at this.

Hi there.
Hi there.
LIo8D8G.gif
Hello!!
I might try to join this, if that is ok!! :3
Hello!!
I might try to join this, if that is ok!! :3
That’s completely fine! After all, the thread is still open.
That’s completely fine! After all, the thread is still open.
LIo8D8G.gif
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Sollux Captor Age: 6 Alternian sweeps / 13 years old Gender: Male Species: Troll (toy) Orientation: Bi in Fandom They’re From: Homestuck Canon or OC: Canon Role: Survivor (turned) Height: 5’1 Appearance: [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/06ea02f02bfd3d5bbfe57e2a24c0ac22/03716efd5f0f0dee-7a/s1280x1920/f2f78cac7af7873c0f42931dfa1de5845c29dfca.png[/img] [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Is quite introverted, as he was the last to talk to the Beta kids, as he saw it juvenile- and he felt quite shameful after arguing with Karkat (both of them deleting the pesterchum after). He is both bipolar and impulsive, and is quite self deprecating. Powers: Has psychic diversity- (Possessing telekinesis, psiionic beams, having visions of the future, hearing voices of the soon to be dead, and putting bees to sleep.) Abilities: Is a fairly good hacker, having lots of experience and is a master of Apiculture Networks. Weapons: N/A [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: N/A Other Info: Little guy
Basic Information
Name: Sollux Captor
Species: Troll (toy)
Orientation: Bi in
Fandom They’re From: Homestuck
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Survivor (turned)
Height: 5’1
Appearance: f2f78cac7af7873c0f42931dfa1de5845c29dfca.png

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Is quite introverted, as he was the last to talk to the Beta kids, as he saw it juvenile- and he felt quite shameful after arguing with Karkat (both of them deleting the pesterchum after). He is both bipolar and impulsive, and is quite self deprecating.
Powers: Has psychic diversity- (Possessing telekinesis, psiionic beams, having visions of the future, hearing voices of the soon to be dead, and putting bees to sleep.)
Abilities: Is a fairly good hacker, having lots of experience and is a master of Apiculture Networks.
Weapons: N/A

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: N/A
Other Info: Little guy
Accepted
Accepted
LIo8D8G.gif
Also, turned survivors start off in the castle.
Also, turned survivors start off in the castle.
LIo8D8G.gif
I need to make a post
I need to make a post
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31