Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
It’s fine although I’m not really too keen on ability stealing without permission.
It’s fine although I’m not really too keen on ability stealing without permission.
LIo8D8G.gif
I can get rid of that then, no big deal and now that I think about it, it sounds like it's a bit broken
I can get rid of that then, no big deal and now that I think about it, it sounds like it's a bit broken
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
That ability tends to be a little broken without the proper setup.
That ability tends to be a little broken without the proper setup.
LIo8D8G.gif
Do like this idea. Might be throwing someone in but not sure who.
Do like this idea. Might be throwing someone in but not sure who.
yebxlm1t.png[qbj5aU6.gif
Well, welcome to the thread all the same!
Well, welcome to the thread all the same!
LIo8D8G.gif
The more I continue on the more I regret putting in the loser

Edit: Okay I've come to the conclusion that I've fully changed my mind and I don't want it in here, or ever
The more I continue on the more I regret putting in the loser

Edit: Okay I've come to the conclusion that I've fully changed my mind and I don't want it in here, or ever
That was fast.
That was fast.
LIo8D8G.gif
Name: Kainé
Species: Replicant
Fandom They’re From: NieR Gestalt/Replicant
Role: Survivor (Unturned)
Personality: Aggressive as verbally as she is physically, Kainé won’t waste her time putting up with anyone’s $#&%. Still, she’s capable of kindness in calmer moments.
Powers/Abilities: She is skilled in her swordsmanship, moving around with graceful agility.
Appearance: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nier/images/8/88/WarriorDivergentRein.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/234?cb=20220906121039

-

Name: Emil
Species: Living weapon -> Marionette
Fandom They’re From: NieR: Gestalt/Replicant
Role: Survivor (Turned)
Personality: Cheerful and childish, Emil can find fun in many things and activities, such as traveling, meeting new people and talking with friends. Even though he may look like he’s smiling, there is a deep sadness within.
Powers/Abilities: Emil can cast offensive and healing spells. If the situation becomes desperate, it’s likely he’ll unleash devastating magic that will cause him to lose control.
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvWZx6rjz3G2_rdKfRhSOXMVTQbjQpcSu1tQ&usqp=CAU
Name: Kainé
Species: Replicant
Fandom They’re From: NieR Gestalt/Replicant
Role: Survivor (Unturned)
Personality: Aggressive as verbally as she is physically, Kainé won’t waste her time putting up with anyone’s $#&%. Still, she’s capable of kindness in calmer moments.
Powers/Abilities: She is skilled in her swordsmanship, moving around with graceful agility.
Appearance: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/nier/images/8/88/WarriorDivergentRein.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/234?cb=20220906121039

-

Name: Emil
Species: Living weapon -> Marionette
Fandom They’re From: NieR: Gestalt/Replicant
Role: Survivor (Turned)
Personality: Cheerful and childish, Emil can find fun in many things and activities, such as traveling, meeting new people and talking with friends. Even though he may look like he’s smiling, there is a deep sadness within.
Powers/Abilities: Emil can cast offensive and healing spells. If the situation becomes desperate, it’s likely he’ll unleash devastating magic that will cause him to lose control.
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvWZx6rjz3G2_rdKfRhSOXMVTQbjQpcSu1tQ&usqp=CAU
And accepted!
And accepted!
LIo8D8G.gif
Cool. I wanna add an entity and I have no idea what to throw in. Should I give Brian another shot? Or should I try another funny thing that isn't Beck oh Flamecaller I hate that kid with a passion.
Cool. I wanna add an entity and I have no idea what to throw in. Should I give Brian another shot? Or should I try another funny thing that isn't Beck oh Flamecaller I hate that kid with a passion.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31