Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
[u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Bartz Klauser Age: 18 (Physical Age) Gender: Male Species: Faerie (Formerly), Enchanted Doll (Currently) Orientation: Bi (Male Lean, Currently in a relationship with Firion) Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy (AU) Canon or OC: Canon Role: Survivor (Turned) Height: 5’7” Appearance: [img]https://imgur.com/sttvpgf.png[/img] [img]https://s1.zerochan.net/Butz.Klauser.600.2762191.jpg[/img] Bartz has short brown hair, one brown eye and one grey eye (because I couldn’t choose between them so why not both?) and does tend to wear an outfit that is straight out of a fantasy game. He is 5’7” in terms of height and also has two faerie wings with a crystalline pattern on his back that are normally hidden by the cape that he wears. [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: While he’s normally an easygoing and friendly individual, Bartz is so much more than just a cheerful young man all the time. While he does enjoy being around other people, there are times where he would prefer to be left alone such as when he starts becoming overwhelmed by his emotions. At this point, he will excuse himself from any social interactions in a polite manner while he tries to process his emotions. He is also overly trusting which tends to make him more susceptible to being captured by an enemy. This is the reason why those who are on the same team as him receive a recommendation to keep an eye on him so that he won’t end up being captured. Aside from being overly trusting, he has trouble verbalizing difficult emotions and has a fear of heights (Acrophobia). He is also rather innocent and doesn’t understand some concepts of the world. Powers: •Immortality - An inability to age or die from biological causes •Spellcasting - Basically Magic. It has various weaknesses depending on the kind of magic and different elements are effective against one another. For example, Fire magic is rather effective on ice magic but it is beaten by Water Magic. Similarly, light magic and dark magic are weak to one another. Also, not casting a spell correctly can lead to some disastrous consequences. (Luckily, Bartz has near limitless mana.) •Whisperwind/Heavenswind - Whisperwind and Heavenswind are Sylph’s signature abilities although Bartz can use them. Both of them are wind elemental attacks and are pretty powerful as well. Whisperwind is also useful for helping wounds equivalent to about a fraction of the damage that the ability causes. If others are present in Bartz’s party, the total amount of damage caused by the ability is split between him and other members of the party. •Weapon summoning - Pretty self explanatory, Bartz is able to summon weapons although it is limited to the 12 sealed weapons and the Brave Blade. (The 12 sealed weapons are the Excalibur (sword), Masamune (katana), Rune Axe (axe), Apollo’s Harp (harp), Yoichi Bow (bow), Assassin’s Dagger (dagger), Sasuke’s Katana (short sword), Fire Lash (whip), Gaia’s Bell (bell), Holy Lance (Spear), Sage’s Staff (staff) and then Magus Rod (rod).) (The entities probably sealed away this ability of his) Abilities: •Multi Weapon Mastery Weapons: N/A [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: (OPTIONAL) Other Info: •While there are many different types of dolls, Bartz has been turned into an enchanted ball jointed doll. •He’s probably kept in a cage within the castle.
Basic Information
Name: Bartz Klauser
Species: Faerie (Formerly), Enchanted Doll (Currently)
Orientation: Bi (Male Lean, Currently in a relationship with Firion)
Fandom They’re From: Final Fantasy (AU)
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Survivor (Turned)
Height: 5’7”
Appearance:
sttvpgf.png
Butz.Klauser.600.2762191.jpg
Bartz has short brown hair, one brown eye and one grey eye (because I couldn’t choose between them so why not both?) and does tend to wear an outfit that is straight out of a fantasy game. He is 5’7” in terms of height and also has two faerie wings with a crystalline pattern on his back that are normally hidden by the cape that he wears.

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: While he’s normally an easygoing and friendly individual, Bartz is so much more than just a cheerful young man all the time. While he does enjoy being around other people, there are times where he would prefer to be left alone such as when he starts becoming overwhelmed by his emotions. At this point, he will excuse himself from any social interactions in a polite manner while he tries to process his emotions. He is also overly trusting which tends to make him more susceptible to being captured by an enemy. This is the reason why those who are on the same team as him receive a recommendation to keep an eye on him so that he won’t end up being captured. Aside from being overly trusting, he has trouble verbalizing difficult emotions and has a fear of heights (Acrophobia). He is also rather innocent and doesn’t understand some concepts of the world.
Powers:
•Immortality - An inability to age or die from biological causes
•Spellcasting - Basically Magic. It has various weaknesses depending on the kind of magic and different elements are effective against one another. For example, Fire magic is rather effective on ice magic but it is beaten by Water Magic. Similarly, light magic and dark magic are weak to one another. Also, not casting a spell correctly can lead to some disastrous consequences. (Luckily, Bartz has near limitless mana.)
•Whisperwind/Heavenswind - Whisperwind and Heavenswind are Sylph’s signature abilities although Bartz can use them. Both of them are wind elemental attacks and are pretty powerful as well. Whisperwind is also useful for helping wounds equivalent to about a fraction of the damage that the ability causes. If others are present in Bartz’s party, the total amount of damage caused by the ability is split between him and other members of the party.
•Weapon summoning - Pretty self explanatory, Bartz is able to summon weapons although it is limited to the 12 sealed weapons and the Brave Blade. (The 12 sealed weapons are the Excalibur (sword), Masamune (katana), Rune Axe (axe), Apollo’s Harp (harp), Yoichi Bow (bow), Assassin’s Dagger (dagger), Sasuke’s Katana (short sword), Fire Lash (whip), Gaia’s Bell (bell), Holy Lance (Spear), Sage’s Staff (staff) and then Magus Rod (rod).) (The entities probably sealed away this ability of his)
Abilities:
•Multi Weapon Mastery
Weapons: N/A

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Other Info:
•While there are many different types of dolls, Bartz has been turned into an enchanted ball jointed doll.
•He’s probably kept in a cage within the castle.
LIo8D8G.gif
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-01-31 12:55:05" ] [u]Basic Information[/u] [img]https://www.gameshub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2022/03/rain-world-downpour.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gods_and_demons/images/b/b5/312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg[/img] Name: Skug Age: ??? (Skug's a younger member of their species) Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently.) Species: Slugcat Orientation: N/a Fandom They’re From: Rain World Canon or OC: Oc Role: Survivor Height: 3 feet tall when standing upright Appearance: see above for basic slugcat refs, Skug's a basic white one. (Slugcats have mouths, but it is not visible unless it's open) [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs. Powers: None Abilities: -Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around. -Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap. -Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears. -Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full. Weapons: None currently, but they can get a hold of some fairly easily. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: N/A Other Info: -They HATE lizards. -Skug will most definitely destroy your clothes/jewelry/not useful stuff and then be confused as to why you're mad. It's a fish trap now! I really don't see the issue. [/quote] Which subgroup of survivors are they with?
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-01-31 12:55:05:
Basic Information

rain-world-downpour.jpg

312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg
Name: Skug
Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently.)
Species: Slugcat
Orientation: N/a
Fandom They’re From: Rain World
Canon or OC: Oc
Role: Survivor
Height: 3 feet tall when standing upright
Appearance: see above for basic slugcat refs, Skug's a basic white one. (Slugcats have mouths, but it is not visible unless it's open)

Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs.
Powers: None
Abilities:
-Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around.
-Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap.
-Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears.
-Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full.
Weapons: None currently, but they can get a hold of some fairly easily.
Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: N/A
Other Info:
-They HATE lizards.
-Skug will most definitely destroy your clothes/jewelry/not useful stuff and then be confused as to why you're mad. It's a fish trap now! I really don't see the issue.
Which subgroup of survivors are they with?
LIo8D8G.gif
Unturned! Sorry, I forgor [emoji=skull size=1]
Unturned! Sorry, I forgor
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
That’s alright and they’ve also been added to the character list on the front page.
That’s alright and they’ve also been added to the character list on the front page.
LIo8D8G.gif
Working on my next character sheet
Working on my next character sheet
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Deciding who to yeet in here
Deciding who to yeet in here
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
This took me forever to complete [center][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/5/5e/ZX_Aile.png[/img][/center] [b]Name[/b]: Aile [b]Age[/b]: 14 [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Species[/b]: Human [b]Fandom[/b]: Mega Man ZX [b]Canon or OC[/b]: Canon [b]Role[/b]: Unturned Survivor [b]Height[/b]: About 5'4" or 5'5" [b]Personality[/b]: Aile is a friendly, tomboyish teen. She prefers to be in mid-sized groups, but prefers to do things on her own accord. She also tends to be rash at times and very emotional, but I don't blame her since two of the closest people in her life uh... got got. Despite how she always tries her best to keep calm, she always finds herself getting irritated easily or lashing out. It doesn't help that the long-term use of her biometals get to her head too... in which I mean make her start behaving like them too. Yeah, it's complicated to say the least. [b]Equipment[/b]: Aile carries around strange talismans called Biometals that allow her to transform into multiple forms; They can even be combined to create more powerful forms. But for the sake of the roleplay, Aile can only combine a max two at a time. (Y'know, to prevent OP and stuff. Also I'm taking away Model O as well for the same reasons.) [LIST] [*] [color=#4287f5]Model X[/color] [*] [color=#b00909]Model Z[/color] [*] [color=#09b03e]Model H[/color] [*] [color=#0949b0]Model L[/color] [*] [color=#cf630a] Model F[/color] [*] [color=#a10acf]Model P[/color] [/LIST] [b]Biometal Abilities (in listed order)[/b]: [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/444da9a8-a29e-11ed-830b-450f363a41db.gif[/img] [color=#4287f5]The starter. Though it'll only give her a buster, it is well balanced and is still pretty strong.[/color] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ab89c64a-a29e-11ed-8f22-450f363a41db.gif[/img] [color=#b00909]Prioritizes speed over all other abilities, but is more susceptible to damage. Gives Aile a green saber and a buster pistol.[/color] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/cd9ce1ba-a29e-11ed-8269-450f363a41db.gif[/img] [color=#09b03e]Allows Aile to fly and givers her cool electric powers as if she were a Sith lord (well maybe not that much...) However, she can't fly all day and she has to refuel her jetpacks every so often. Gives Aile two pink-colored sabers.[/color] (Quick shoutout to ClaratheBlaziken since this is her favorite one) [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/e69ff166-a29e-11ed-a23d-450f363a41db.gif[/img] [color=#0949b0]Though it is decent on land, it's best if used underwater. It gives Aile waterbreathing and water / ice powers, though it sucks around electricity. Gives Aile a spear.[/color] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/0bd23d4a-a29f-11ed-8f40-450f363a41db.gif[/img][color=#cf630a] Puts all power into strength, defense, and firepower. It gives her a flamethrower too, so that's [i]is [/i]and isn't a pun at the same time! However, it makes her really slow. Gives Aile two very oversized cannons on her arms.[/color] [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/28d1556e-a29f-11ed-8799-450f363a41db.gif[/img][color=#a10acf]Grants Aile the ability of great stealth and hiding in the shadows... literally. However, it makes her more subsceptible to getting light sickness. (Light sickness isn't fun: It's where you get nauseous from looking at too much or too strong of lights.) Gives her a bunch of shurikens / plasma knives and one big shuriken to ride on.[/color] [b]Backstory:[/b] (If I feel like it, but I'll probably reveal stuff in the RP) [b]Other Info:[/b] [LIST] [*] The biometals may or may not actually just be very specific characters [*] Will hugbomb Skug and any toy she comes across when given the chance (unless her friends* tell her otherwise) [*] Essentially has her own "Twitch Chat" hivemind, kind of [*] I advise you don't say a "Yo Mama" joke unless you wanna hear her cry for 15 minutes [*] It's currently not possible for other people except the wielder to use the biometals, unless Aile dies, gets turned into a toy, or....? [*] Image Dump: [/LIST] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/c/c5/AileModelX.png[/img][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/2/2f/AileModelZX.png[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/c/cb/VentModelHX.png[/img][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/5/5d/AileModelLX.png[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/a/a0/VentModelFX.png[/img][img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/c/c0/AileModelPX.png[/img] (Yeah I had to use two pictures from Vent's concept art simply because they were non-existant for Aile. But still, they should give you a good idea for how she should look.)
This took me forever to complete
ZX_Aile.png

Name: Aile
Species: Human
Fandom: Mega Man ZX
Canon or OC: Canon
Role: Unturned Survivor
Height: About 5'4" or 5'5"
Personality: Aile is a friendly, tomboyish teen. She prefers to be in mid-sized groups, but prefers to do things on her own accord. She also tends to be rash at times and very emotional, but I don't blame her since two of the closest people in her life uh... got got. Despite how she always tries her best to keep calm, she always finds herself getting irritated easily or lashing out. It doesn't help that the long-term use of her biometals get to her head too... in which I mean make her start behaving like them too. Yeah, it's complicated to say the least.
Equipment:
Aile carries around strange talismans called Biometals that allow her to transform into multiple forms; They can even be combined to create more powerful forms. But for the sake of the roleplay, Aile can only combine a max two at a time. (Y'know, to prevent OP and stuff. Also I'm taking away Model O as well for the same reasons.)
  • Model X
  • Model Z
  • Model H
  • Model L
  • Model F
  • Model P
Biometal Abilities (in listed order):
444da9a8-a29e-11ed-830b-450f363a41db.gif The starter. Though it'll only give her a buster, it is well balanced and is still pretty strong.

ab89c64a-a29e-11ed-8f22-450f363a41db.gif Prioritizes speed over all other abilities, but is more susceptible to damage. Gives Aile a green saber and a buster pistol.

cd9ce1ba-a29e-11ed-8269-450f363a41db.gif Allows Aile to fly and givers her cool electric powers as if she were a Sith lord (well maybe not that much...) However, she can't fly all day and she has to refuel her jetpacks every so often. Gives Aile two pink-colored sabers.
(Quick shoutout to ClaratheBlaziken since this is her favorite one)

e69ff166-a29e-11ed-a23d-450f363a41db.gif Though it is decent on land, it's best if used underwater. It gives Aile waterbreathing and water / ice powers, though it sucks around electricity. Gives Aile a spear.

0bd23d4a-a29f-11ed-8f40-450f363a41db.gif Puts all power into strength, defense, and firepower. It gives her a flamethrower too, so that's is and isn't a pun at the same time! However, it makes her really slow. Gives Aile two very oversized cannons on her arms.

28d1556e-a29f-11ed-8799-450f363a41db.gifGrants Aile the ability of great stealth and hiding in the shadows... literally. However, it makes her more subsceptible to getting light sickness. (Light sickness isn't fun: It's where you get nauseous from looking at too much or too strong of lights.) Gives her a bunch of shurikens / plasma knives and one big shuriken to ride on.

Backstory: (If I feel like it, but I'll probably reveal stuff in the RP)
Other Info:
  • The biometals may or may not actually just be very specific characters
  • Will hugbomb Skug and any toy she comes across when given the chance (unless her friends* tell her otherwise)
  • Essentially has her own "Twitch Chat" hivemind, kind of
  • I advise you don't say a "Yo Mama" joke unless you wanna hear her cry for 15 minutes
  • It's currently not possible for other people except the wielder to use the biometals, unless Aile dies, gets turned into a toy, or....?
  • Image Dump:
AileModelX.pngAileModelZX.png
VentModelHX.pngAileModelLX.png
VentModelFX.pngAileModelPX.png
(Yeah I had to use two pictures from Vent's concept art simply because they were non-existant for Aile. But still, they should give you a good idea for how she should look.)
^ Thanks for the shout out lol. You can't blame me, Model H is awesome. [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/ba046d4a-355b-11ed-9784-598d9a53c1c2.gif[/img] [u]Basic Information[/u] Name: Clara Age: 24 Gender: Female Species: Blaziken (plushie if turned into a toy) Orientation: Heteroromatic ace Fandom They’re From: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based? Although I've been coming up with a different story for her so idk entirely haha Canon or OC: OC Role: Survivor (unturned) Height: 6 ft. Appearance: Wears A dark purple beret hat-type thing, pants the same color, and black fingerless gloves with a yellow stripe in the middle. Her feathers are a slightly lighter orange color and she has crystal blue eyes. Her legs 3 inches below the knees are fake prosthetics covered with a leg brace, also purple but with a blue pattern down the center of it. Due to the genetic mutations, Clara has more humanoid hands (four fingers, one being a thumb on the side of the hand, in contrast to three fingers wheras the thumb is in a more central area) and more muscle mass in the arms. Sometimes she wears her back-head feathers in a ponytail, other times she leaves it out. [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] [b]Personality:[/b] Clara is overall a joyous, friendly, but somewhat melodramatic Blaziken. However, Clara can be quite hasty and bold. [b]Powers:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Fire Alignment:[/b] Clara has a variety of fire-themed abilities, such as Flamethrower, Pk Fire, Blaze Kick, etc. [*][b]Blaze[/b]: When Clara is on the brink of death/on very low health, Clara's fire magic will become even more powerful. [*][b]Physical Prowess[/b]: Clara is pretty skilled at physical fights and can land some pretty nasty punches and especially kicks. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] A purse-like bag where she keeps some left over currency from before the collapse of the Multiverse, but also other things like trail-mix, a few rocks she picks up and a feather-comb [b]Weakness[/b]: Clara is rather vulnerable to water magic, earth magic and psychic abilities. She's also not entirely great with guns and gun-like weapons. She can use melee weapons but not horrible, but not great with them, either. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: Idk lol Other Info: [LIST] [*]Guys I totally didn't name this account after this character I swear [*]Chikin [*]Her clothes are made out of an inflammable material, stop worrying [*]Since her legs are prosthetics, they can get very hot after using Blaze Kick and regular kick attacks will burn you. Think what happens to Jax's arms in MK.
^ Thanks for the shout out lol. You can't blame me, Model H is awesome.

ba046d4a-355b-11ed-9784-598d9a53c1c2.gif
Basic Information
Name: Clara
Species: Blaziken (plushie if turned into a toy)
Orientation: Heteroromatic ace
Fandom They’re From: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon based? Although I've been coming up with a different story for her so idk entirely haha
Canon or OC: OC
Role: Survivor (unturned)
Height: 6 ft.
Appearance:
Wears A dark purple beret hat-type thing, pants the same color, and black fingerless gloves with a yellow stripe in the middle. Her feathers are a slightly lighter orange color and she has crystal blue eyes. Her legs 3 inches below the knees are fake prosthetics covered with a leg brace, also purple but with a blue pattern down the center of it. Due to the genetic mutations, Clara has more humanoid hands (four fingers, one being a thumb on the side of the hand, in contrast to three fingers wheras the thumb is in a more central area) and more muscle mass in the arms. Sometimes she wears her back-head feathers in a ponytail, other times she leaves it out.

Personality: Clara is overall a joyous, friendly, but somewhat melodramatic Blaziken. However, Clara can be quite hasty and bold.
Powers:
  • Fire Alignment: Clara has a variety of fire-themed abilities, such as Flamethrower, Pk Fire, Blaze Kick, etc.
  • Blaze: When Clara is on the brink of death/on very low health, Clara's fire magic will become even more powerful.
  • Physical Prowess: Clara is pretty skilled at physical fights and can land some pretty nasty punches and especially kicks.
Equipment: A purse-like bag where she keeps some left over currency from before the collapse of the Multiverse, but also other things like trail-mix, a few rocks she picks up and a feather-comb

Weakness: Clara is rather vulnerable to water magic, earth magic and psychic abilities. She's also not entirely great with guns and gun-like weapons. She can use melee weapons but not horrible, but not great with them, either.

Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: Idk lol
Other Info:
  • Guys I totally didn't name this account after this character I swear
  • Chikin
  • Her clothes are made out of an inflammable material, stop worrying
  • Since her legs are prosthetics, they can get very hot after using Blaze Kick and regular kick attacks will burn you. Think what happens to Jax's arms in MK.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
We could use some more scouts; Just trying to think of who to use.
We could use some more scouts; Just trying to think of who to use.
We also need some of the entities (name still a WIP) as well.
We also need some of the entities (name still a WIP) as well.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31