Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Toy Box {OOC} {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Will prolly have at least one of my usual blorbos here as well
Will prolly have at least one of my usual blorbos here as well
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
@Catlover422 Quick question: For turned survivors, on the species part of the form, do we just put what type of toy they got turned into?
@Catlover422 Quick question: For turned survivors, on the species part of the form, do we just put what type of toy they got turned into?
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
You can put what type of toy that they were turned into as well as what they were prior to being turned.
You can put what type of toy that they were turned into as well as what they were prior to being turned.
LIo8D8G.gif
Ctrl C + V [center][img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/8113a5f2-88a4-4bef-9960-61de072cba35.d1912463b99464c8a8b2a86ce7bba0b3.jpeg[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Proto Man [b]Age:[/b] 31 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Formerly a robot before getting turned into a plush toy [b]Fandom[/b]: Mega Man [b]Role[/b]: Survivor-turned toy (nah they turned him into a marketable plushie) [b]Personality:[/b] Proto Man is a calm, collected, and cool dude to be around. He usually goes around alone, but he wouldn't mind being in a group. He is a solitary and independant person who relies on himself, usually doing things on his own accord. However, he can be rash at times. He also gets pretty lonely as well. [b]Equipment:[/b] His trusty Proto Buster and his Proto Shield, though they aren't as effective since he's made of felt and soft plush stuff now. [b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] [LIST] [*] A variables weapons system, though it only works on defeated robot masters. [*] Enhanced speed, physiques, etc, though it's not as good now (hint hint: he's a toy) [/LIST] [b]Height[/b]: If plush forms are shorter, then he'll end up about 2' tall lol [b]Backstory[/b]: (TBA if I feel like it) [b]Extra Info[/b]: Kachow
Ctrl C + V
8113a5f2-88a4-4bef-9960-61de072cba35.d1912463b99464c8a8b2a86ce7bba0b3.jpeg
Name: Proto Man
Species: Formerly a robot before getting turned into a plush toy
Fandom: Mega Man
Role: Survivor-turned toy (nah they turned him into a marketable plushie)
Personality: Proto Man is a calm, collected, and cool dude to be around. He usually goes around alone, but he wouldn't mind being in a group. He is a solitary and independant person who relies on himself, usually doing things on his own accord. However, he can be rash at times. He also gets pretty lonely as well.
Equipment: His trusty Proto Buster and his Proto Shield, though they aren't as effective since he's made of felt and soft plush stuff now.
Powers/Abilities:
  • A variables weapons system, though it only works on defeated robot masters.
  • Enhanced speed, physiques, etc, though it's not as good now (hint hint: he's a toy)
Height: If plush forms are shorter, then he'll end up about 2' tall lol
Backstory: (TBA if I feel like it)
Extra Info: Kachow

40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Accepted and poor Proto Man. He got caught XD
Accepted and poor Proto Man. He got caught XD
LIo8D8G.gif
Oof sorry Proto Man [img]https://i.imgur.com/5AfhWNJ.png[/img]
Oof sorry Proto Man

5AfhWNJ.png
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Well, he’s not going to be alone in the initially turned department… I was debating whether or not to have either Bartz or Tidus start off as being turned and imprisoned within the large castle located within the center of the Toy Box.
Well, he’s not going to be alone in the initially turned department… I was debating whether or not to have either Bartz or Tidus start off as being turned and imprisoned within the large castle located within the center of the Toy Box.
LIo8D8G.gif
Should I have a Pokémon in here who became ploosh
Should I have a Pokémon in here who became ploosh
[u]Basic Information[/u] [img]https://www.gameshub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2022/03/rain-world-downpour.jpg[/img] [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/gods_and_demons/images/b/b5/312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg[/img] Name: Skug Age: ??? (Skug's a younger member of their species) Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently.) Species: Slugcat Orientation: N/a Fandom They’re From: Rain World Canon or OC: Oc Role: Survivor Height: 3 feet tall when standing upright Appearance: see above for basic slugcat refs, Skug's a basic white one. (Slugcats have mouths, but it is not visible unless it's open) [u]Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons[/u] Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs. Powers: None Abilities: -Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around. -Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap. -Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears. -Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full. Weapons: None currently, but they can get a hold of some fairly easily. [u]Backstory and Other Info[/u] Backstory: N/A Other Info: -They HATE lizards. -Skug will most definitely destroy your clothes/jewelry/not useful stuff and then be confused as to why you're mad. It's a fish trap now! I really don't see the issue.
Basic Information

rain-world-downpour.jpg

312520_screenshots_20170330151023_1.jpg
Name: Skug
Gender: ??? (Skug has a hard time determining when non-slugcats address them, but they'll respond to their name or any pronoun as long as it's aware that it's being talked to/about. Due to this, it gets annoyed when someone won't stick to one pronoun for them, which is ironic because they themselves switch which pronoun they think of themselves as frequently.)
Species: Slugcat
Orientation: N/a
Fandom They’re From: Rain World
Canon or OC: Oc
Role: Survivor
Height: 3 feet tall when standing upright
Appearance: see above for basic slugcat refs, Skug's a basic white one. (Slugcats have mouths, but it is not visible unless it's open)

Personality, Powers, Abilities and Weapons
Personality: Skug is constantly on edge, always looking around for the next dangerous thing to pop out of nowhere. He seems to only relax in small, enclosed areas where water cannot get in. It panics when it begins to rain, or if they hear a loud rumbling sound and are not in one of the mentioned places. Strangely, she doesn't mind being wet, only when it is raining. They aren't a picky eater, and will eat most plants, insects, and small animals. He can be quite kind to others once they gain his trust, however. Skug has strong survival instincts, and will fight to stay alive at all costs.
Powers: None
Abilities:
-Squishy body: Skug can squeeze herself into tiny spaces and move around comfortably, even being able to turn around.
-Agility: Skug can find a way to climb on, up, or over most surfaces that aren't too tall or too steep. His jump is also decent for the size of their legs, and he can also take a few seconds and charge up a further leap.
-Crafty: Skug can make weapons and tools out of most things available. They usually take sticks and gnaw to sharpen them. She has incredible accuracy with these makeshift spears.
-Weird paws: Skug can somehow still climb and perform other tasks while both paws are full.
Weapons: None currently, but they can get a hold of some fairly easily.
Backstory and Other Info
Backstory: N/A
Other Info:
-They HATE lizards.
-Skug will most definitely destroy your clothes/jewelry/not useful stuff and then be confused as to why you're mad. It's a fish trap now! I really don't see the issue.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
SLUGGO
SLUGGO
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31