Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Fable:

With a nod she turned toward a locked cabinet, entering a code then stepping back as the door popped out. It would be hard to insert it directly...perhaps a dart? Glancing back at Izzy she wondered if putting the medicine in food would be good, though there was no garauntee it would eat anything right now. Dart it was.

Pulling out the medicine Fay angled her body so Izzy couldn't see what she waa doing. Once finished she looked to Reed, "Can you get its attention and try to keep it still while I inject the medicine?" She asked. The creature was to panicked and moving to fast to get a good shot.

Haru:

When Andrew came up he smiled and waved. Now that he had someone's attention he really wasn't sure what to do now. "Um, why am I here?" He asked. It wasn't Haru's first time talking to a human or his first time being captured and he doubted it would be his last. Of course that was a few decades ago on a small island.

Realizing he was getting lost in memories he shook his head, blue hair floating slowly in the water. "Do you know what happened to the seashells I was collecting?" He asked.
Fable:

With a nod she turned toward a locked cabinet, entering a code then stepping back as the door popped out. It would be hard to insert it directly...perhaps a dart? Glancing back at Izzy she wondered if putting the medicine in food would be good, though there was no garauntee it would eat anything right now. Dart it was.

Pulling out the medicine Fay angled her body so Izzy couldn't see what she waa doing. Once finished she looked to Reed, "Can you get its attention and try to keep it still while I inject the medicine?" She asked. The creature was to panicked and moving to fast to get a good shot.

Haru:

When Andrew came up he smiled and waved. Now that he had someone's attention he really wasn't sure what to do now. "Um, why am I here?" He asked. It wasn't Haru's first time talking to a human or his first time being captured and he doubted it would be his last. Of course that was a few decades ago on a small island.

Realizing he was getting lost in memories he shook his head, blue hair floating slowly in the water. "Do you know what happened to the seashells I was collecting?" He asked.
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Reed
-Interactions: Fable-

She girl nodded and approached the glass. "Hey, there friend! You think you could slow down for a minute?" she said knocking on the glass as you would a door.

Andrew
-Interactions: Haru-

"I do not currently know what has become of all your things. As to why you and others are here, it is for study and experimentation." he said twirling his pen and writing some things down.
Reed
-Interactions: Fable-

She girl nodded and approached the glass. "Hey, there friend! You think you could slow down for a minute?" she said knocking on the glass as you would a door.

Andrew

"I do not currently know what has become of all your things. As to why you and others are here, it is for study and experimentation." he said twirling his pen and writing some things down.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Noel had decided to hide in the corner of the tank he had been placed in. He had been brought in a little later than the other merfolk although this didn’t seem to help with the fear that he felt. As a result, he tried to hide in the cave that had been placed in the tank and wouldn’t come out of hiding for a while.

Noel had decided to hide in the corner of the tank he had been placed in. He had been brought in a little later than the other merfolk although this didn’t seem to help with the fear that he felt. As a result, he tried to hide in the cave that had been placed in the tank and wouldn’t come out of hiding for a while.

LIo8D8G.gif
Haru:

This guy reminded him of his brother, no small talk and to the point. It was most likely he wouldn't be getting the shells back. "Do you know when I can leave?" He asked. He'd never been experimented on before and it didn't sound fun. "What's your name?" He asked, settling into the sand on the bottom of the tank.
Haru:

This guy reminded him of his brother, no small talk and to the point. It was most likely he wouldn't be getting the shells back. "Do you know when I can leave?" He asked. He'd never been experimented on before and it didn't sound fun. "What's your name?" He asked, settling into the sand on the bottom of the tank.
Andrew

Andrew finished writing some things down before responding. "I have not been notified when you things will be released. It will most likely be a long while before that can happen. As for my name you may call me Dr. Hinge." he said firmly.
Andrew

Andrew finished writing some things down before responding. "I have not been notified when you things will be released. It will most likely be a long while before that can happen. As for my name you may call me Dr. Hinge." he said firmly.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

3+ to FR time
Haru:

That wasn't good, his brother would start to worry if he didn't return tonight. "I'm Haru." He said though Dr.Hinge hadn't asked for his name. "How many others are here?" He asked. The merman was full of questions and they were all directed at the doctor as he was the only one here currently. "Oh! How did I get here?" He asked, that seemed like an important question and probably something he should've asked first.
Haru:

That wasn't good, his brother would start to worry if he didn't return tonight. "I'm Haru." He said though Dr.Hinge hadn't asked for his name. "How many others are here?" He asked. The merman was full of questions and they were all directed at the doctor as he was the only one here currently. "Oh! How did I get here?" He asked, that seemed like an important question and probably something he should've asked first.
Andrew

"9 others are here, and you were most likely hit with a mild sedative then brought here. I am not sure though because I wasn't the one at was to retrieve you things." he continued to write things down on the clipboard.
Andrew

"9 others are here, and you were most likely hit with a mild sedative then brought here. I am not sure though because I wasn't the one at was to retrieve you things." he continued to write things down on the clipboard.

3+ to FR time
Bartz continued to explore the tank he was in and explored the small caves that had been placed throughout the tank. He was rather curious about his new surroundings and only wanted to explore.
Bartz continued to explore the tank he was in and explored the small caves that had been placed throughout the tank. He was rather curious about his new surroundings and only wanted to explore.
LIo8D8G.gif
Izzy slowed near the surface of the water, looking at Reed curiously. It swam in a circle to slow more before going over and tilting its head at the land creature, tail swishing as it was still agitated but at least it seems like Reed got it's attention.
What, what? New... strange... familiar... land...
Izzy slowed near the surface of the water, looking at Reed curiously. It swam in a circle to slow more before going over and tilting its head at the land creature, tail swishing as it was still agitated but at least it seems like Reed got it's attention.
What, what? New... strange... familiar... land...
Somebody gave a goblin a tablet and some wifi.
Now it pretends to be a leopard gecko on the internet.
Reed
-Interactions: Fable and Izzy-

"Yeah.. hi there." she said in a softer tone. "You alright buddy?" she said hoping to keep its focus until Fable would shoot it.
Reed
-Interactions: Fable and Izzy-

"Yeah.. hi there." she said in a softer tone. "You alright buddy?" she said hoping to keep its focus until Fable would shoot it.

3+ to FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38