Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody

She whimpered at the sounds of banging. Pelagic just wanted to be home! she quickly swam toward the darkest corner. and made sure she wasn’t glowing right now. There in a strange place in a weird cave and there still hungry!!! Ah this day has been terrible. Atleast they felt a bit calmer now. She sighed and swept her hand through the water around her to check for anything not being able to see much in the bright room. her “hair” Making almost a barrier around her as she swept it close to her body.

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody

She whimpered at the sounds of banging. Pelagic just wanted to be home! she quickly swam toward the darkest corner. and made sure she wasn’t glowing right now. There in a strange place in a weird cave and there still hungry!!! Ah this day has been terrible. Atleast they felt a bit calmer now. She sighed and swept her hand through the water around her to check for anything not being able to see much in the bright room. her “hair” Making almost a barrier around her as she swept it close to her body.
Andrew

He saw what was going to happen to Bones and took a large step back to prevent himself from getting wet and jotted down a few notes.
Andrew

He saw what was going to happen to Bones and took a large step back to prevent himself from getting wet and jotted down a few notes.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
”Bones”

Bones closed his eyes as the water splashed down on him. His green hair lay sodden and flat, clothes quite damp. His tablet was speckled with drops of water. “Do you mind?!” Bones grumbled, shaking his arms and wringing the water from his clothes.

Bones was beginning to get very annoyed and grumpy.

He noticed Andrew, and sighed, shaking his head as he continued to dry himself.
”Bones”

Bones closed his eyes as the water splashed down on him. His green hair lay sodden and flat, clothes quite damp. His tablet was speckled with drops of water. “Do you mind?!” Bones grumbled, shaking his arms and wringing the water from his clothes.

Bones was beginning to get very annoyed and grumpy.

He noticed Andrew, and sighed, shaking his head as he continued to dry himself.
LIo8D8G.gif
Tidus ended up laughing mischievously at the fact that he splashed Bones with water. He was in a rather playful mood and only wanted to play with someone.
Tidus ended up laughing mischievously at the fact that he splashed Bones with water. He was in a rather playful mood and only wanted to play with someone.
LIo8D8G.gif
”Bones”

Bones slid his white lab coat off, revealing his exotic clothes underneath, which were quite dry, except for a few wet patches from where the water soaked through. “Oh my gosh…” Bones grumbled, trying to wring his coat again.

He moved back to get some distance from the tank, standing next to Andrew. “Clearly,” he said, “he’s bored.”
”Bones”

Bones slid his white lab coat off, revealing his exotic clothes underneath, which were quite dry, except for a few wet patches from where the water soaked through. “Oh my gosh…” Bones grumbled, trying to wring his coat again.

He moved back to get some distance from the tank, standing next to Andrew. “Clearly,” he said, “he’s bored.”
LIo8D8G.gif
Andrew

"How about you take care of that, yes?" He said moving forward to check on the others.
Andrew

"How about you take care of that, yes?" He said moving forward to check on the others.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
”Bones”

“Gladly, will love to.” Bones said sarcastically, folding his damp lab coat and holding it. He watched Andrew go check on the others. Bones contemplated asking if he could go and get something to knock the merperson again, but decided against it.

“So…” he muttered at Tidus, “what do you want to do?”
”Bones”

“Gladly, will love to.” Bones said sarcastically, folding his damp lab coat and holding it. He watched Andrew go check on the others. Bones contemplated asking if he could go and get something to knock the merperson again, but decided against it.

“So…” he muttered at Tidus, “what do you want to do?”
LIo8D8G.gif

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody (( But somebody’s welcome to say hi! ))

Pelagic Was still curled up in the same position she slowly parted her “hair” her eyes curiously standing the to-bright room only being able to make out blurry shapes. She curled a strand around her finger she was calmer now and uncoupled slightly from the coiled form she had been in. She glanced nervously around feeling around the tank. She felt a large patch of coral and a opening and slid inside her tail poked out slight but she felt safer now. Palegic drifted a hand through a small pile of sand.

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody (( But somebody’s welcome to say hi! ))

Pelagic Was still curled up in the same position she slowly parted her “hair” her eyes curiously standing the to-bright room only being able to make out blurry shapes. She curled a strand around her finger she was calmer now and uncoupled slightly from the coiled form she had been in. She glanced nervously around feeling around the tank. She felt a large patch of coral and a opening and slid inside her tail poked out slight but she felt safer now. Palegic drifted a hand through a small pile of sand.
“Can we play with something that dives under the water? I’m rather bored and I want to play catch without actually leaving the water.” Tidus said cheerfully. He wanted to curb his own boredom at the moment.
“Can we play with something that dives under the water? I’m rather bored and I want to play catch without actually leaving the water.” Tidus said cheerfully. He wanted to curb his own boredom at the moment.
LIo8D8G.gif
”Bones”

Bones narrowed his eyes and frowned. “You could’ve asked after making such a racket and getting my coat wet. Now everyone is going to look at what I wear, again.” He squeezed a little more of water off his hair.

“We could bring you some fish to play with.” He suggested, scribbling upon his tablet once more.
”Bones”

Bones narrowed his eyes and frowned. “You could’ve asked after making such a racket and getting my coat wet. Now everyone is going to look at what I wear, again.” He squeezed a little more of water off his hair.

“We could bring you some fish to play with.” He suggested, scribbling upon his tablet once more.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38