Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
Bartz slowly started to come out from hiding and then proceeded to climb out of the tank. He waited until he dried off at which point he entered his human form which was fully clothed. He walked towards the door to his room and attempted to kick it which caused him to lose his balance and stumble back into the tank which resulted in him reverting to his merfolk form.
Bartz slowly started to come out from hiding and then proceeded to climb out of the tank. He waited until he dried off at which point he entered his human form which was fully clothed. He walked towards the door to his room and attempted to kick it which caused him to lose his balance and stumble back into the tank which resulted in him reverting to his merfolk form.
LIo8D8G.gif
Andrew

"Nothing much so far. But that is what I expected form this. It will take a bit for things to settle down and get some actual answers." He said. "What about you?" He said clicking his pen on and twirling it between his nimble fingers.
Andrew

"Nothing much so far. But that is what I expected form this. It will take a bit for things to settle down and get some actual answers." He said. "What about you?" He said clicking his pen on and twirling it between his nimble fingers.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
”Bones”

“For one thing, the specimen I checked on was angry. Angry that we took them from their homes.” Bones grumbled again, pulling the pen from behind his ear and drumming on the tablet. He heard a faint splash and looked towards another door.

“Did you hear that?” Bones asked, ruffling his green hair and crisscrossing his gloved hands.
”Bones”

“For one thing, the specimen I checked on was angry. Angry that we took them from their homes.” Bones grumbled again, pulling the pen from behind his ear and drumming on the tablet. He heard a faint splash and looked towards another door.

“Did you hear that?” Bones asked, ruffling his green hair and crisscrossing his gloved hands.
LIo8D8G.gif
“Oh crud! I don’t know why they made that door so strong…” Bartz muttered softly. He was still slightly stunned from having hit the water.

Tidus had woken up and proceeded to be loud. He made several loud noises to show that he was bored.
“Oh crud! I don’t know why they made that door so strong…” Bartz muttered softly. He was still slightly stunned from having hit the water.

Tidus had woken up and proceeded to be loud. He made several loud noises to show that he was bored.
LIo8D8G.gif
Andrew

"Yes." He said turning to look at the door the noise had come from. He went over to go and check it out.
(not sure if they have one-way mirrors, windows, and or a panel to the side that can show what is going on in there. : shrugs:)
Andrew

"Yes." He said turning to look at the door the noise had come from. He went over to go and check it out.
(not sure if they have one-way mirrors, windows, and or a panel to the side that can show what is going on in there. : shrugs:)
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
”Bones”

“What in the name of-” Bones groaned, staring in the direction of Tidus’s door, hearing the loud noises. “Andrew, just check on that specimen, I’ll deal with the noisy one.”

He entered Tidus’s room and banged his hand upon the glass in annoyance. He understood why they had to knock him out…he was very loud.
”Bones”

“What in the name of-” Bones groaned, staring in the direction of Tidus’s door, hearing the loud noises. “Andrew, just check on that specimen, I’ll deal with the noisy one.”

He entered Tidus’s room and banged his hand upon the glass in annoyance. He understood why they had to knock him out…he was very loud.
LIo8D8G.gif
“Hopefully that wasn’t too bad… I didn’t want to scare anyone…” Bartz said softly. He had slowly sank to the bottom of the tank that he was in after getting stunned by the impact his foot had with the door.

Tidus would not stop being noisy and even jumped out of the tank. He was rather bored and thought that he didn’t have anything to do.
“Hopefully that wasn’t too bad… I didn’t want to scare anyone…” Bartz said softly. He had slowly sank to the bottom of the tank that he was in after getting stunned by the impact his foot had with the door.

Tidus would not stop being noisy and even jumped out of the tank. He was rather bored and thought that he didn’t have anything to do.
LIo8D8G.gif

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody

Pelagic Awoke with a start a look of terror crossing there face as they looked around the Container. The lights pounded at there skull as there breath quickened. She curled in on herself sinking to the bottom of her tank and wrapping her long tail around herself. As if hiding from a predator. Pelagic tried to calm herself and find out what’s happening..one moment she’s out hunting and the next she’s in this strange place with this light and this strange clear cave.

Pelagic
Interacting with: Nobody

Pelagic Awoke with a start a look of terror crossing there face as they looked around the Container. The lights pounded at there skull as there breath quickened. She curled in on herself sinking to the bottom of her tank and wrapping her long tail around herself. As if hiding from a predator. Pelagic tried to calm herself and find out what’s happening..one moment she’s out hunting and the next she’s in this strange place with this light and this strange clear cave.
”Bones”

Bones banged hard on the glass, but the noise didn’t stop. “Would you calm down?!” He yelled, glaring at Tidus. “You’re going to wake the whole lab up with your noise!”

He grumbled again, scribbling down on his tablet. Evidently, these merpeople are going to be difficult to deal with. He chewed on the tip of his pen, thinking.
”Bones”

Bones banged hard on the glass, but the noise didn’t stop. “Would you calm down?!” He yelled, glaring at Tidus. “You’re going to wake the whole lab up with your noise!”

He grumbled again, scribbling down on his tablet. Evidently, these merpeople are going to be difficult to deal with. He chewed on the tip of his pen, thinking.
LIo8D8G.gif
Tidus simply jumped out of the water and then landed back in it. He did so in a way that would cause a rather large splash that would end up soaking Bones.
Tidus simply jumped out of the water and then landed back in it. He did so in a way that would cause a rather large splash that would end up soaking Bones.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38