Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Multifandom Merfolk [IC]
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
[center][size=7][emoji=crystal ball size=1][font=courier new][b][u]Phantommy[/u][/b][/font][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/size] [b]- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] “Of course I care about what Tommy thinks and feels!” Phantommy yelled, clenching his fists tighter, red eyes flaring brightly. The scarf-blades rose again and seemed to move around him, protecting the phantom that they served. Of course he cared about Tommy, he was a part of that person. It would be simply inhuman not to. Tommy never despised Phantommy for who he was simply because they were both the of the same person. He glared at Dream and Coraline, briefly glancing at Tubbo. What was he doing? “A little too much? [i]A little too much?![/i]” Phantommy burst into laughter. “Dream has done many terrible things especially to Tommy, and I’m just returning the favour in a way that Tommy once thought of.” Phantommy calmed down a little, then folded his arms. His fingers wrapped in white cloth seemed to be a tad bit darker, as if the soot was gathering under the cloth. His red eyes stared right ar Coraline, dirty blond hair swaying slightly. The phantom felt infuriated, angry, scared, a mixture of all sorts of negative emotions. A small fire sparked from his hands, almost extinguished at once.
Phantommy
- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -
@komiko @Ghostboo

tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png

“Of course I care about what Tommy thinks and feels!” Phantommy yelled, clenching his fists tighter, red eyes flaring brightly. The scarf-blades rose again and seemed to move around him, protecting the phantom that they served. Of course he cared about Tommy, he was a part of that person. It would be simply inhuman not to. Tommy never despised Phantommy for who he was simply because they were both the of the same person.

He glared at Dream and Coraline, briefly glancing at Tubbo. What was he doing? “A little too much? A little too much?!” Phantommy burst into laughter. “Dream has done many terrible things especially to Tommy, and I’m just returning the favour in a way that Tommy once thought of.”

Phantommy calmed down a little, then folded his arms. His fingers wrapped in white cloth seemed to be a tad bit darker, as if the soot was gathering under the cloth. His red eyes stared right ar Coraline, dirty blond hair swaying slightly. The phantom felt infuriated, angry, scared, a mixture of all sorts of negative emotions. A small fire sparked from his hands, almost extinguished at once.
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream
@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

Coraline opened and closed her mouth, lost for words as she glared at the furious phantom. Clenching and unclenching her fists in silence, her jet-black bangs swishing in sync with her racing heartbeat. "I'm giving up on the sympathy strategy, ok? I'll give it to you nice and simple - leave us alone, and we'll leave you to roam. Hurt us, and there will be dire consequences." Holding her steady gaze, she added softly, "So you suppose a phantom can't be truly defeated? Try four against one." Why am I doing this? This isn't right, we're not ready, I just led my friend - and Dream - into a miniature Phantommy war. But...there's a chance we'll make it out alive, isn't there? Between my half evil, half powerful abilities and Tubbo...
Coraline
Interacting with: Phantommy and Dream
@Stellarisium @Ghostboo

Coraline opened and closed her mouth, lost for words as she glared at the furious phantom. Clenching and unclenching her fists in silence, her jet-black bangs swishing in sync with her racing heartbeat. "I'm giving up on the sympathy strategy, ok? I'll give it to you nice and simple - leave us alone, and we'll leave you to roam. Hurt us, and there will be dire consequences." Holding her steady gaze, she added softly, "So you suppose a phantom can't be truly defeated? Try four against one." Why am I doing this? This isn't right, we're not ready, I just led my friend - and Dream - into a miniature Phantommy war. But...there's a chance we'll make it out alive, isn't there? Between my half evil, half powerful abilities and Tubbo...
@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
Coraline took a deep breath, starting to sweat as her heartbeat suddenly sped up, and the transformation happened all at once: it sort of seemed as if she was growing, stretching and shrinking at the same time. She knew this would be the last of her true self before her demons took over, and she wanted to make the most of it before her counterpart hurt Tubbo, Phantommy and Dream. Gathering the last of her energy, she transmitted towards her blue-haired friend, This is probably the part where I turn into a gigantic monster and attempt to kill everyone. Actually, I think she - the evil part of me - might want to have some fun with you first. Anyway, I don't have time. I just wanted to tell you - I love you, Tubbo. Stay safe. Help Dream, and get rid of Phantommy. I know you can. And if - if my monster ends up hurting you, stand up for yourself and use your powers. Be strong. And then she was swept away before a large, monstrous figure emerged from her heart, tentacles idly waving around and long black hair curling around each of the merfolk in the room. The villainess had arrived, and she saw three victims. "Time to have some fun," she hissed, leering at Phantommy and Dream.
Coraline took a deep breath, starting to sweat as her heartbeat suddenly sped up, and the transformation happened all at once: it sort of seemed as if she was growing, stretching and shrinking at the same time. She knew this would be the last of her true self before her demons took over, and she wanted to make the most of it before her counterpart hurt Tubbo, Phantommy and Dream. Gathering the last of her energy, she transmitted towards her blue-haired friend, This is probably the part where I turn into a gigantic monster and attempt to kill everyone. Actually, I think she - the evil part of me - might want to have some fun with you first. Anyway, I don't have time. I just wanted to tell you - I love you, Tubbo. Stay safe. Help Dream, and get rid of Phantommy. I know you can. And if - if my monster ends up hurting you, stand up for yourself and use your powers. Be strong. And then she was swept away before a large, monstrous figure emerged from her heart, tentacles idly waving around and long black hair curling around each of the merfolk in the room. The villainess had arrived, and she saw three victims. "Time to have some fun," she hissed, leering at Phantommy and Dream.
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png
4kekx4D.png
Za35UMn.png
YMPbu9R.png
yPlj8ew.png
rgen7rI.png
[center][size=7][emoji=crystal ball size=1][font=courier new][b][u]Phantommy[/u][/b][/font][emoji=crystal ball size=1][/size] [b]- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -[/b] @komiko @Ghostboo [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/f263682e32a542e4211c4796e3a974c0/tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png[/img] Phantommy had almost no time to react as he was deep in thought about Coraline’s words. Instinctively, he grabbed Tubbo with a scarf-blade and pulled him behind him. Phantommy now stood between the evil version of Coraline and Tubbo, Ranboo and Dream. He stood brave in the face of this adversity, narrowing his eyes. He could also feel the compass in his pocket, the weight of it seemed to increase very slightly. The plan was to make Dream pay, but Phantommy knew that this wasn’t how it was supposed to go, in Tommy’s own eyes. And now that a new danger was here, it wasn’t time to go play sides. “Naturally, I would be angry at you, but consider this an act of kindness from Tommy.” He whispered to Tubbo, raising his scarf-blades. Dream and Ranboo were under his protection now, too. It felt like the right decision. Meanwhile, Tommy could feel Phantommy’s feelings, as he floated around in the darkness. Something was terribly wrong. He desperately wanted to return to his body and help. Protect whoever was in danger, even if it was Dream. [i]Let me return…let me go back…[/i] he thought, but to no avail. Neither of them had control over when Phantommy would become Tommy once more, and could only hope that it was going to happen soon. The compass inside the phantom’s pocket vibrated very slightly, reminding Tommy of the cliff overlooking the sea. He was going home…soon. After protecting them.
Phantommy
- Interactions: Coraline and Dream -
@komiko @Ghostboo

tumblr_o3de2uewaC1u9rucio1_400.png

Phantommy had almost no time to react as he was deep in thought about Coraline’s words. Instinctively, he grabbed Tubbo with a scarf-blade and pulled him behind him. Phantommy now stood between the evil version of Coraline and Tubbo, Ranboo and Dream. He stood brave in the face of this adversity, narrowing his eyes. He could also feel the compass in his pocket, the weight of it seemed to increase very slightly.

The plan was to make Dream pay, but Phantommy knew that this wasn’t how it was supposed to go, in Tommy’s own eyes. And now that a new danger was here, it wasn’t time to go play sides. “Naturally, I would be angry at you, but consider this an act of kindness from Tommy.” He whispered to Tubbo, raising his scarf-blades. Dream and Ranboo were under his protection now, too. It felt like the right decision.

Meanwhile, Tommy could feel Phantommy’s feelings, as he floated around in the darkness. Something was terribly wrong. He desperately wanted to return to his body and help. Protect whoever was in danger, even if it was Dream. Let me return…let me go back… he thought, but to no avail. Neither of them had control over when Phantommy would become Tommy once more, and could only hope that it was going to happen soon.

The compass inside the phantom’s pocket vibrated very slightly, reminding Tommy of the cliff overlooking the sea. He was going home…soon. After protecting them.
“Nobody’s coming… It’s rather quiet here all of a sudden…” Firion muttered softly. He liked the newfound silence that was in his room and wanted for it to stay silent for as long as possible.
“Nobody’s coming… It’s rather quiet here all of a sudden…” Firion muttered softly. He liked the newfound silence that was in his room and wanted for it to stay silent for as long as possible.
LIo8D8G.gif
Izzy fell silent, slowing a little before dipping underwater again and sort of hiding in the sand. It huffed quietly before rising again and starting to swim around lazily, bored out of its mind and wondering when food would come... if food would come...
Boredom... hunger... hunt... find... eat... no... where... home... tired... food... home... home... home... scared... alone...
... home...
... help...
... out... free...
Izzy fell silent, slowing a little before dipping underwater again and sort of hiding in the sand. It huffed quietly before rising again and starting to swim around lazily, bored out of its mind and wondering when food would come... if food would come...
Boredom... hunger... hunt... find... eat... no... where... home... tired... food... home... home... home... scared... alone...
... home...
... help...
... out... free...
Somebody gave a goblin a tablet and some wifi.
Now it pretends to be a leopard gecko on the internet.
[size=6][font=courier new][b][u][emoji=firework size=1]Wilbur Soot[emoji=firework size=1][/u][/b][/font][/size] @Ghostboo (wake up) @Stellariisum @komiko (don’t mind if i chuck Wilbur into the mess?) Wilbur Soot woke up in a new place; a tank made of glass. Cylindrical, and very clear, giving a view into a near empty room without windows. A good thing, since sunlight can’t come in and Wilbur wouldn’t burn. They didn’t know he could phase through objects, and glass happened to be one of them. As a merfolk, he had a black tail which seemed to emit a golden tinge, brightening Wilbur overall in the presence of light. The Phantom hybrid shifted into his Phantomised form, turning invisible, and passed through the glass. Wilbur immediately shifted back to human form, dressed in his black L’Manberg clothes, like the captain of the old sail ships before. He was a little hungry now. Phantomising sped up exhaustion and hunger a lot. Wilbur then picked up Tommy’s mind from another room. He wasn’t a telepath, but with his empathy and Hive Mind abilities, he could at least get a general sensing of where people are, if they are within his perceiving range. Something was terribly wrong. Wilbur could sense Dream, Ranboo, Tommy, and two other unknown people, one radiating waves of evil energy. [i]Hold on, Tommy died?![/i] Wilbur thought, pacing the room. He knew his friend could die and become a Phantom (in a different way than Wilbur), but what concerned him was the presence of evil and Dream. “Got to go help them.” Wilbur told himself, pulling out his netherite katana from his pocket, the katana growing to its actual size as he pulled it out. He could Phantomise for a few minutes, which should be more than enough to find Phantommy and his friends. Personally, Wilbur didn’t like Dream, but never really cared about what the green-eyed merfolk did, as long as he didn’t harm Tommy. Fear slowly built up in Wilbur. He was more fragile than most humans, and was easier to be harmed.
Wilbur Soot
@Ghostboo (wake up) @Stellariisum @komiko (don’t mind if i chuck Wilbur into the mess?)

Wilbur Soot woke up in a new place; a tank made of glass. Cylindrical, and very clear, giving a view into a near empty room without windows. A good thing, since sunlight can’t come in and Wilbur wouldn’t burn. They didn’t know he could phase through objects, and glass happened to be one of them. As a merfolk, he had a black tail which seemed to emit a golden tinge, brightening Wilbur overall in the presence of light. The Phantom hybrid shifted into his Phantomised form, turning invisible, and passed through the glass. Wilbur immediately shifted back to human form, dressed in his black L’Manberg clothes, like the captain of the old sail ships before.

He was a little hungry now. Phantomising sped up exhaustion and hunger a lot. Wilbur then picked up Tommy’s mind from another room. He wasn’t a telepath, but with his empathy and Hive Mind abilities, he could at least get a general sensing of where people are, if they are within his perceiving range.

Something was terribly wrong. Wilbur could sense Dream, Ranboo, Tommy, and two other unknown people, one radiating waves of evil energy. Hold on, Tommy died?! Wilbur thought, pacing the room. He knew his friend could die and become a Phantom (in a different way than Wilbur), but what concerned him was the presence of evil and Dream.

“Got to go help them.” Wilbur told himself, pulling out his netherite katana from his pocket, the katana growing to its actual size as he pulled it out. He could Phantomise for a few minutes, which should be more than enough to find Phantommy and his friends. Personally, Wilbur didn’t like Dream, but never really cared about what the green-eyed merfolk did, as long as he didn’t harm Tommy.

Fear slowly built up in Wilbur. He was more fragile than most humans, and was easier to be harmed.
Dream and Ranboo
Interacting with: Phantommy and Coraline

@komiko @Stellarisium @Eirzon (i am alive)

Dream had kept silent through most of the happenings, and felt fear spike when the evil version of Coraline manifested. In this moment, it seemed that Phantommy didn’t care about choosing sides, and decided to defend all against evil. Ranboo was awake, and he was obviously scared, hovering protectively over Dream, shaking very lightly.

There was no sign of expression upon the telepath’s face, still holding strong for the moment. Dream had relinquished control of Ranboo. It was critical that he saved his energy and didn’t risk Ranboo’s life on the line. He felt silently grateful that he had some help in defending himself, even if it was Phantommy.

“I don’t think we’re going to be the victims today.” Dream snarled, clenching his fists and arranging his mask. Ranboo stood firm behind him, mind quietly searching the lab. Wilbur…Tommy’s friend? He asked himself, and blinked. Never mind that now, the problem was evil Coraline.
Dream and Ranboo
Interacting with: Phantommy and Coraline

@komiko @Stellarisium @Eirzon (i am alive)

Dream had kept silent through most of the happenings, and felt fear spike when the evil version of Coraline manifested. In this moment, it seemed that Phantommy didn’t care about choosing sides, and decided to defend all against evil. Ranboo was awake, and he was obviously scared, hovering protectively over Dream, shaking very lightly.

There was no sign of expression upon the telepath’s face, still holding strong for the moment. Dream had relinquished control of Ranboo. It was critical that he saved his energy and didn’t risk Ranboo’s life on the line. He felt silently grateful that he had some help in defending himself, even if it was Phantommy.

“I don’t think we’re going to be the victims today.” Dream snarled, clenching his fists and arranging his mask. Ranboo stood firm behind him, mind quietly searching the lab. Wilbur…Tommy’s friend? He asked himself, and blinked. Never mind that now, the problem was evil Coraline.
A28Svy9.png online | idle | offline
[center][b][color=lightblue][emoji=water rune size=1]Marine[emoji=pink star size=1][/color][/b][/center] Marine is in her tank, confused as to where she is. This isn't her pod. "Where am I?" she asks herself. "What am I even doing here?" she continues.
Marine

Marine is in her tank, confused as to where she is. This isn't her pod. "Where am I?" she asks herself. "What am I even doing here?" she continues.
M5Uxne4.pngiXNOttm.gif
Evil Coraline (bah can't think of a better name, hope you dont mind!)
@Eirzon (yo ofc you can join in! welcome to the rp btw <3)
@Stellarisium @Ghostboo (yay, we're back on track again, and youre alive lol)

The next few minutes passed in a blur as the Coraline that once stood in the room vanished through a flurry of inky black shadows, morphing slowly into a large being, an aura of silent danger and evil filling the room as the young mermaid's counterpart took control. Another high-pitched laugh escaped her lips as the enormous villainess sneered down at Tubbo, Phantommy, and Dream as she felt the fear increasing around her, giving her the power and energy she needed to destroy them - her one and only goal. There was no trace of Coraline in this demoness, neither in personality nor appearance.

Her glowing red eyes resembled a viper's, and she extended her large black wings menacingly, remaining silent. Suddenly hissing softly in a foreign language, two serpents shot for Dream and Phantommy, wrapping around their necks in a manner that was far from gentle. Her eyes sparkled as she enjoyed the delight of watching her enemies suffer. "Evil will always prevail good," she snarled, clenching her claw-like hands until the snakes were suffocating the green-eyed merman and the phantom. "Good is weak; they rely on others and their feelings. They'd sacrifice their life for the sake of helping, and defending. Sometimes, the pure will tell us things just to please us. To get the reaction they wanted. But sometimes, you need to know the truth, don't you? And the truth is that you'll never be able to fight me and win, even if you think you could."

In this form, the demon-like villainess would retain some of Coraline's powers. For instance, her telepathy and pyrokinesis, on top of her dark magic that would only be available if she was like this. "But really, what if good and evil never existed? If everyone was equal, neutral, and there were no two sides? What distinguishes good and evil, my dears, is those who sit around blundering and depending on their loved ones and those who take whatever measures are needed to get what they want, whether it's sacrificing their soul and turning evil to do it. And that's what Coraline did. She embraced her power and transformed. Whether it was to save you, or to defeat the phantom - she glanced at Phantommy, who was furiously trying to get rid of her snakes - I don't know. But she did it, and I'll have you know that means your friend is 100% pure evil."

Ensuring that the serpents were doing their job, she briefly entered their minds, making sure that they were still under her control. "But enough of that. Coraline was a weak child who had powers beyond what we've seen for centuries, and she was too afraid of her true self to use them. She was afraid of me." Something glinted in the monster's eyes, and she continued, "But enough of that. Now it's time to make you suffer, exactly like you deserve." She narrowed her eyes, slipping into their consciousness and delivering a smooth command, smirking with glee as they were mesmerised into smacking their face once, then twice, then three times. The witch wasn't going to stop anytime soon, and that was clear.
Evil Coraline (bah can't think of a better name, hope you dont mind!)
@Eirzon (yo ofc you can join in! welcome to the rp btw <3)
@Stellarisium @Ghostboo (yay, we're back on track again, and youre alive lol)

The next few minutes passed in a blur as the Coraline that once stood in the room vanished through a flurry of inky black shadows, morphing slowly into a large being, an aura of silent danger and evil filling the room as the young mermaid's counterpart took control. Another high-pitched laugh escaped her lips as the enormous villainess sneered down at Tubbo, Phantommy, and Dream as she felt the fear increasing around her, giving her the power and energy she needed to destroy them - her one and only goal. There was no trace of Coraline in this demoness, neither in personality nor appearance.

Her glowing red eyes resembled a viper's, and she extended her large black wings menacingly, remaining silent. Suddenly hissing softly in a foreign language, two serpents shot for Dream and Phantommy, wrapping around their necks in a manner that was far from gentle. Her eyes sparkled as she enjoyed the delight of watching her enemies suffer. "Evil will always prevail good," she snarled, clenching her claw-like hands until the snakes were suffocating the green-eyed merman and the phantom. "Good is weak; they rely on others and their feelings. They'd sacrifice their life for the sake of helping, and defending. Sometimes, the pure will tell us things just to please us. To get the reaction they wanted. But sometimes, you need to know the truth, don't you? And the truth is that you'll never be able to fight me and win, even if you think you could."

In this form, the demon-like villainess would retain some of Coraline's powers. For instance, her telepathy and pyrokinesis, on top of her dark magic that would only be available if she was like this. "But really, what if good and evil never existed? If everyone was equal, neutral, and there were no two sides? What distinguishes good and evil, my dears, is those who sit around blundering and depending on their loved ones and those who take whatever measures are needed to get what they want, whether it's sacrificing their soul and turning evil to do it. And that's what Coraline did. She embraced her power and transformed. Whether it was to save you, or to defeat the phantom - she glanced at Phantommy, who was furiously trying to get rid of her snakes - I don't know. But she did it, and I'll have you know that means your friend is 100% pure evil."

Ensuring that the serpents were doing their job, she briefly entered their minds, making sure that they were still under her control. "But enough of that. Coraline was a weak child who had powers beyond what we've seen for centuries, and she was too afraid of her true self to use them. She was afraid of me." Something glinted in the monster's eyes, and she continued, "But enough of that. Now it's time to make you suffer, exactly like you deserve." She narrowed her eyes, slipping into their consciousness and delivering a smooth command, smirking with glee as they were mesmerised into smacking their face once, then twice, then three times. The witch wasn't going to stop anytime soon, and that was clear.
@komiko
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png
J2GQubK.png
4ogWlJU.png