Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Cauldron Services | Open + Raffle
1 2 3 4
Hello! I'm wanting to level up my cauldron and thought the best way to do that would be to offer it to others! All you have to do is send me the material(s) and/or money that is required for the item. [center][b]Level:[/b] 15[/center] [center][b]Brewing Form[/b][/center] [center][code] Username: Item(s) Wanting Brewed: Questions or concerns:[/code] [/center] [center][b]Current Brews[/b] - Open! - Open! - Open![/center] [center][b]Waiting for a brew[/b] - Open - Open - Open[/center] [center][b]Pinglist[/b] @/frostmeri @/Tiggothy (at lvl 16)[/center]
Hello! I'm wanting to level up my cauldron and thought the best way to do that would be to offer it to others! All you have to do is send me the material(s) and/or money that is required for the item.
Level: 15
Brewing Form
Code:
Username: Item(s) Wanting Brewed: Questions or concerns:

Current Brews

- Open!
- Open!
- Open!

Waiting for a brew
- Open
- Open
- Open

Pinglist

@/frostmeri @/Tiggothy (at lvl 16)
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
[center][b]Raffle![/b][/center] [center]Each month a raffle will be held for those I did a brew for! The raffle will be of one item or dragon with a winner drawn on the last day of the month. A person can only be entered once per month, For example, person A has two orders but will only have one entry in the raffle. This is completely optional but I thought it would be fun! It gives me a chance to get rid of things (mainly dragons) that I don't want. [b]Open [/b]| Closed [b]The raffle will close on March 31[/b] The winner will receive this familiar: [item=augite protector] [b]Entries:[/b] None yet! [b]Past winners: [/b] Wolfguardian1[/center]
Raffle!
Each month a raffle will be held for those I did a brew for! The raffle will be of one item or dragon with a winner drawn on the last day of the month. A person can only be entered once per month, For example, person A has two orders but will only have one entry in the raffle. This is completely optional but I thought it would be fun! It gives me a chance to get rid of things (mainly dragons) that I don't want.

Open | Closed

The raffle will close on March 31
The winner will receive this familiar:
Augite Protector

Entries:
None yet!

Past winners:
Wolfguardian1
Item(s) Wanting Brewed:

2x Toxin Gene (regular)
15x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

Questions or concerns: nope!
Item(s) Wanting Brewed:

2x Toxin Gene (regular)
15x Irradiated Alchemical Reduction

Questions or concerns: nope!
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis

Just send me the items needed for the brews and I shall get started!
@lemfolis

Just send me the items needed for the brews and I shall get started!
@DreamCatcher0513

Hi, can you put me on your list for these brews?

Glass Beaker (2) x20
Blue Ooze x 10
Purple Sludge (2) x5
Red Goo (2) x10
Sizzling Phosphorus x5
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x5
Infused Fragment x6
Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)
Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)

lvl 12

Reinforced Glass Beaker (2) x20
@DreamCatcher0513

Hi, can you put me on your list for these brews?

Glass Beaker (2) x20
Blue Ooze x 10
Purple Sludge (2) x5
Red Goo (2) x10
Sizzling Phosphorus x5
Irradiated Alchemical Reduction x5
Infused Fragment x6
Secondary Gene: Spinner (Veilspun)
Primary Gene: Skink (Veilspun)

lvl 12

Reinforced Glass Beaker (2) x20
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o2_250.giftumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif
@DivineLucious

Your order is accepted, I'll add you to the main post when I'm back on my laptop!
@DivineLucious

Your order is accepted, I'll add you to the main post when I'm back on my laptop!
@DivineLucious

Your order has been added! Just send me the materials/money and I shall get started!
@DivineLucious

Your order has been added! Just send me the materials/money and I shall get started!
@lemfolis

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that your order will be ready tomorrow!
@lemfolis

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that your order will be ready tomorrow!
@DreamCatcher0513 i would order but your queue has so much stuff that I'm not sure when you'll be free ^^; But feel free to check out my thread or ping me when you are, I don't have too much for lower levels but I tip for material conversions and stuff like beakers c:
@DreamCatcher0513 i would order but your queue has so much stuff that I'm not sure when you'll be free ^^; But feel free to check out my thread or ping me when you are, I don't have too much for lower levels but I tip for material conversions and stuff like beakers c:
ThL3qDI.png sgriffin-16353-8_32_38_3_5_9.png
@frostmeri

Okay! I'll add you to the front page then ping you when I'm freed up. In February a tip will enter into the raffle!
@frostmeri

Okay! I'll add you to the front page then ping you when I'm freed up. In February a tip will enter into the raffle!
1 2 3 4