Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson / 1x1 w Naxxar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
RagedWings snickered, her crests bobbing with her hysterics "Calm down oldie... I'm not desperate enough to CHASE after someone!"

She rolled her pupilless eyes "My whole thing is GETTING chased, I'm not the one who chases. Like, c'mon." Her words flew through her muzzle quickly as she lifted a bloodied claw and booped the elder's nose, actually pushing his face away to have more room herself.
RagedWings snickered, her crests bobbing with her hysterics "Calm down oldie... I'm not desperate enough to CHASE after someone!"

She rolled her pupilless eyes "My whole thing is GETTING chased, I'm not the one who chases. Like, c'mon." Her words flew through her muzzle quickly as she lifted a bloodied claw and booped the elder's nose, actually pushing his face away to have more room herself.
UqN4jFQ.png
"Alright, I understand. You will have plenty of "getting chased" trying with Bloodsurge. In fact, I encourage you. It would be nice seeing her do something nice... ever."

Acid snuffed, rubbing his snout and moving a bit away as well.
"But I warn you, there´s no guarantee that monster will ever stop the chest... unless you become a meal."
"Alright, I understand. You will have plenty of "getting chased" trying with Bloodsurge. In fact, I encourage you. It would be nice seeing her do something nice... ever."

Acid snuffed, rubbing his snout and moving a bit away as well.
"But I warn you, there´s no guarantee that monster will ever stop the chest... unless you become a meal."
IfCmPpP.png
RaggedWings snorted again, shaking her head and ignoring whatever the elder tried to say as she heard him but didn't care about his opinion. "Whateve' you gonna show me how to get out of here already?" She pointed her nose to the sky "My scales are getting dusty."
RaggedWings snorted again, shaking her head and ignoring whatever the elder tried to say as she heard him but didn't care about his opinion. "Whateve' you gonna show me how to get out of here already?" She pointed her nose to the sky "My scales are getting dusty."
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid grunted, shaking his head before turning to the exit. A dragon was slowly flying by, possibly smelling their scent but not quite pinpointing it. As it passed, Acid carefully crawled out, then beckoned RaggedWings to follow him.

"We are traveling by the spire bases. Make more noise and I won´t help you again." He whispered, but it was more like some strange wheeze. Taking another look, he carefully trotted over to the giant tower not so far away.
Acid grunted, shaking his head before turning to the exit. A dragon was slowly flying by, possibly smelling their scent but not quite pinpointing it. As it passed, Acid carefully crawled out, then beckoned RaggedWings to follow him.

"We are traveling by the spire bases. Make more noise and I won´t help you again." He whispered, but it was more like some strange wheeze. Taking another look, he carefully trotted over to the giant tower not so far away.
IfCmPpP.png
RaggedWings mock crawled after him, her ruby eyes boring into the flying dragon she could see through the roots.

The red mirror cackled at his words as she hopped closer to his side. Tactically using him as a shield if someone were to attack them "This better?" The criminal whispered with a sh*t eating grin that never really left her face, biting and loosening his hood with no real intent to uncover his face.

Just annoying the elder as she eyed the soundless jewelry hanging from his neck "That's a great necklace too~" Well, annoyance was always a good way to make her victims lose focus.
RaggedWings mock crawled after him, her ruby eyes boring into the flying dragon she could see through the roots.

The red mirror cackled at his words as she hopped closer to his side. Tactically using him as a shield if someone were to attack them "This better?" The criminal whispered with a sh*t eating grin that never really left her face, biting and loosening his hood with no real intent to uncover his face.

Just annoying the elder as she eyed the soundless jewelry hanging from his neck "That's a great necklace too~" Well, annoyance was always a good way to make her victims lose focus.
UqN4jFQ.png
He managed to walk more or less completely silent. But as she tugged on the hood, of course its decoration made noise in response. He flared his teeth at her in response, but the dragon patrolling had noticed.
It did not seem like Acid noticed it coming closer to them.

"RaggedWings, shut the hell up," he wheezed at her. "You are making this very difficult."
He managed to walk more or less completely silent. But as she tugged on the hood, of course its decoration made noise in response. He flared his teeth at her in response, but the dragon patrolling had noticed.
It did not seem like Acid noticed it coming closer to them.

"RaggedWings, shut the hell up," he wheezed at her. "You are making this very difficult."
IfCmPpP.png
RaggedWings face split into an even bigger grin as she watched the- well, she was just gonna assume it was a patrol. She watched the dragon get closer and closer, and...

"Duck."

The mirror's sharp teeth dug into the Wildclaws hood right before she threw her whole weight away from the offending dragon. Dragging the old man with him as they both fell down.

With one swift move, the criminal gets up gracefully, a long string of Acid's jewelry dangling from her mouth as she stood in front of the elder. Not wanting to share the fight with him even though it almost looked like she was protecting the old man.

Hmm, this string would do just fine for the necklace she had in mind~
RaggedWings face split into an even bigger grin as she watched the- well, she was just gonna assume it was a patrol. She watched the dragon get closer and closer, and...

"Duck."

The mirror's sharp teeth dug into the Wildclaws hood right before she threw her whole weight away from the offending dragon. Dragging the old man with him as they both fell down.

With one swift move, the criminal gets up gracefully, a long string of Acid's jewelry dangling from her mouth as she stood in front of the elder. Not wanting to share the fight with him even though it almost looked like she was protecting the old man.

Hmm, this string would do just fine for the necklace she had in mind~
UqN4jFQ.png
Despite her quick action, it would seem the patrol had been alerted. It screeched something horrendous, trying to search for the two...

Acid snarled, quickly getting up on his feet again. "What was that for?!" he said, raising his head as the dragons were gathering overhead. He did not seem too angry at RaggedWings for stealing his things at least.

"We just escaped Bloodsurge, was almost safe, and now we have to run from both threats at once..."
Despite her quick action, it would seem the patrol had been alerted. It screeched something horrendous, trying to search for the two...

Acid snarled, quickly getting up on his feet again. "What was that for?!" he said, raising his head as the dragons were gathering overhead. He did not seem too angry at RaggedWings for stealing his things at least.

"We just escaped Bloodsurge, was almost safe, and now we have to run from both threats at once..."
IfCmPpP.png
Raggedwings turned around with a dangerous gleam in her eyes, the overwhelming adrenalin she was oh-so addicted to, making its way to her veins. At least, she didn't attack the Wildclaw as her eyes stood trained on the gathering group. Instead, she pushed against him like a cat, making the elder take a few steps back as his feet scattered on the floor.

"Who said I wanted to be 'safe or 'run'?" The mirror cackled again, opening her wings and making a quick job on the decaying heads, tying them and turning them into a necklace "Go." She stated, pushing against his wings with her head "They see you with me? they take your head."

She turned around again, her eyes narrowed with her gigantic grin "Me? I got a clan leader to seduce~"
Raggedwings turned around with a dangerous gleam in her eyes, the overwhelming adrenalin she was oh-so addicted to, making its way to her veins. At least, she didn't attack the Wildclaw as her eyes stood trained on the gathering group. Instead, she pushed against him like a cat, making the elder take a few steps back as his feet scattered on the floor.

"Who said I wanted to be 'safe or 'run'?" The mirror cackled again, opening her wings and making a quick job on the decaying heads, tying them and turning them into a necklace "Go." She stated, pushing against his wings with her head "They see you with me? they take your head."

She turned around again, her eyes narrowed with her gigantic grin "Me? I got a clan leader to seduce~"
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid was at first annoyed, almost stumbling at her as she rubbed against him. Then kind of impressed at her bravery.
"That is noble of you. I guess there is honor among thieves..."

The frowned hearing her declaration of chasing the mutilated meatloaf that tried to eat her mere minutes ago.
"Or not. You had me in the first half, I will not lie."

Acid considered giving her a final punch in the face, but did not waste the opportunity to run away. The dragons were breaking through the growth overhead, confident there were dragons just underneath.
Acid was at first annoyed, almost stumbling at her as she rubbed against him. Then kind of impressed at her bravery.
"That is noble of you. I guess there is honor among thieves..."

The frowned hearing her declaration of chasing the mutilated meatloaf that tried to eat her mere minutes ago.
"Or not. You had me in the first half, I will not lie."

Acid considered giving her a final punch in the face, but did not waste the opportunity to run away. The dragons were breaking through the growth overhead, confident there were dragons just underneath.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11