Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson / 1x1 w Naxxar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"So," the mirror started, slithering close to the elder. Her balled-up tail swished back and forth, close to his face.

"Guess what I have~" the red mirror cooed, her crests bobbing each step.
"So," the mirror started, slithering close to the elder. Her balled-up tail swished back and forth, close to his face.

"Guess what I have~" the red mirror cooed, her crests bobbing each step.
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid snuffed at the movement, turning annoyed to RaggedWings. "Is it the remedy to shutting you up?" he snapped.
Acid snuffed at the movement, turning annoyed to RaggedWings. "Is it the remedy to shutting you up?" he snapped.
IfCmPpP.png
"Depends, are you gonna tell me what BS likes in her woman?" Her hissed giggle traveled through the air like a hiss.

Her tail opened up slowly, revealing a blue necklace adorned with bird skulls "This windy hellhole smells so fresh, it's disgusting!" Her tail traveled close to Acid, holding the trinket up.
"Depends, are you gonna tell me what BS likes in her woman?" Her hissed giggle traveled through the air like a hiss.

Her tail opened up slowly, revealing a blue necklace adorned with bird skulls "This windy hellhole smells so fresh, it's disgusting!" Her tail traveled close to Acid, holding the trinket up.
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid was practically seething. And he had promised to take her life if she kept up the shenanigans…
But he had to remind himself this was more important than his opinion.
Acid just stared forward as she had the necklace danling before him.
"RaggedWings, are you actually going to impress Bloodsurge?" He asked, ignoring her last comments.
Acid was practically seething. And he had promised to take her life if she kept up the shenanigans…
But he had to remind himself this was more important than his opinion.
Acid just stared forward as she had the necklace danling before him.
"RaggedWings, are you actually going to impress Bloodsurge?" He asked, ignoring her last comments.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11