Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson / 1x1 w Naxxar
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
"This way," she calmly stated as her eyes went back to the posters, her tail gently swishing behind her in synch with how the wind was making her crests swish.

"About 85 steps," She added, looking at the bamboos under his feet, scattered the whole way to her.

That's gotta be fun~

"So, how's the neck?" She asked with a grin on her face, making small talk to distract him.
"This way," she calmly stated as her eyes went back to the posters, her tail gently swishing behind her in synch with how the wind was making her crests swish.

"About 85 steps," She added, looking at the bamboos under his feet, scattered the whole way to her.

That's gotta be fun~

"So, how's the neck?" She asked with a grin on her face, making small talk to distract him.
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid was surprised she did not brutally jump him. Rather offer advice, and revealing her position.
...That had to be a trick.

Still emotionless, he turned made his way to her. The first bamboo stick revealed her cruel plan, fated to leave him in humiliating demise covered in bamboo from left to right.
But walking more carefully, he made his way past the obstacle with little issue, ending up almost stepping on her stuff.

"It still hurts, time to pay it back."
Acid was surprised she did not brutally jump him. Rather offer advice, and revealing her position.
...That had to be a trick.

Still emotionless, he turned made his way to her. The first bamboo stick revealed her cruel plan, fated to leave him in humiliating demise covered in bamboo from left to right.
But walking more carefully, he made his way past the obstacle with little issue, ending up almost stepping on her stuff.

"It still hurts, time to pay it back."
IfCmPpP.png
The red mirror rolled two pairs of pupilless eyes, huffing out a little laugh before nudging the Wildclaw with her tail "Sure, grandpa. Sit your arse down, on the pelt, these lands are impossible to walk on without shoes or foot wraps and I'm pretty sure you might start bleeding if you keep on standing like that."

After a short thought "Watch the fleshy 'wings', the chest part is already mine." She added while running her claws through the soft fur, gently tugging on the smooth strands to puff them up even more. Under her, of course.
The red mirror rolled two pairs of pupilless eyes, huffing out a little laugh before nudging the Wildclaw with her tail "Sure, grandpa. Sit your arse down, on the pelt, these lands are impossible to walk on without shoes or foot wraps and I'm pretty sure you might start bleeding if you keep on standing like that."

After a short thought "Watch the fleshy 'wings', the chest part is already mine." She added while running her claws through the soft fur, gently tugging on the smooth strands to puff them up even more. Under her, of course.
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid grunted, mostly focused on the amount of dragons she had slain rather than her rude commentary. The smell of rotting flesh starting to creep from the cold bodies... He went for the fur and sat down.

The way he "sat" was interesting. On his butt with legs spread out, like a hatchling figuring out what posture was supposed to be. He curiously smelt her resting place, the papers and trophies before turning to her.
"Are you just going to abandon these when you get in trouble again?"
Acid grunted, mostly focused on the amount of dragons she had slain rather than her rude commentary. The smell of rotting flesh starting to creep from the cold bodies... He went for the fur and sat down.

The way he "sat" was interesting. On his butt with legs spread out, like a hatchling figuring out what posture was supposed to be. He curiously smelt her resting place, the papers and trophies before turning to her.
"Are you just going to abandon these when you get in trouble again?"
IfCmPpP.png
Raggedwings watched the childish way he sat down, hmm, guess there weren't really other ways for Wildclaws to sit down on the floor.

"No." She answered shortly, her grin widening "I would NEVER throw away my poster collection of myself," she exclaimed proudly, her tail wagging lightly. "I'm grinning, by the way." The red mirror added, although a little awkwardly. The fact the old fart was, well, old made things SO difficult. For her, at least.
Raggedwings watched the childish way he sat down, hmm, guess there weren't really other ways for Wildclaws to sit down on the floor.

"No." She answered shortly, her grin widening "I would NEVER throw away my poster collection of myself," she exclaimed proudly, her tail wagging lightly. "I'm grinning, by the way." The red mirror added, although a little awkwardly. The fact the old fart was, well, old made things SO difficult. For her, at least.
UqN4jFQ.png
Oh, there was the hype. It was hiding in there somewhere. He cocked his head, then nodded. "Yes. Because they are totally not going to be soggy and unrecognisable by the time you find them again. Get yourself a scrollcase, RaggedWings." he said, folding his claws.

"I can provide one for you, and some more. I need your help."
Oh, there was the hype. It was hiding in there somewhere. He cocked his head, then nodded. "Yes. Because they are totally not going to be soggy and unrecognisable by the time you find them again. Get yourself a scrollcase, RaggedWings." he said, folding his claws.

"I can provide one for you, and some more. I need your help."
IfCmPpP.png
"No, thanks. They managed to stand strong all those time, I think I'm fine," She proudly purred out as she looked at her high bounty. "I never got your name, did I? I have been just calling you Acid."

Her ears perked up as the topic interested her "Hmm...,"

At least the mirror continued "About what?" She turned her head towards him, willing to listen. "Better not be taking down my beloved meatloaf of clan leader~" Her hissy giggle almost felt like it was bouncing on the very air that they breathed.

"By the way, I'm grinning- Ugh, can't you like, get your vision back? It's very annoying you don't see my expressions, my mama said I was a natural at theatrics!"

"Heh, before I killed her, of course. I used poison! Now, Don't look at me like that! she was triple my size, I needed to be creative."
"No, thanks. They managed to stand strong all those time, I think I'm fine," She proudly purred out as she looked at her high bounty. "I never got your name, did I? I have been just calling you Acid."

Her ears perked up as the topic interested her "Hmm...,"

At least the mirror continued "About what?" She turned her head towards him, willing to listen. "Better not be taking down my beloved meatloaf of clan leader~" Her hissy giggle almost felt like it was bouncing on the very air that they breathed.

"By the way, I'm grinning- Ugh, can't you like, get your vision back? It's very annoying you don't see my expressions, my mama said I was a natural at theatrics!"

"Heh, before I killed her, of course. I used poison! Now, Don't look at me like that! she was triple my size, I needed to be creative."
UqN4jFQ.png
"They will wither," he said, shaking his head. "Its just Acid. No more titles." he replied.

Listening to her response was almost nauseating. My beloved meat loaf? Killed her mother? She delivered her entire life just opening her mouth. Not that he did complain, getting any hints about this... creature was a step closer to solving the puzzle.

"I need an item and a few things done in my old clan. It sounds like you remember. And I honestly believe you can do a better job getting out alive than I can risk to." he said, scratching his neck through the bushy hood.

"And no, its gone. If you feel like working together more times, I ca teach you how communicating works the best."
"They will wither," he said, shaking his head. "Its just Acid. No more titles." he replied.

Listening to her response was almost nauseating. My beloved meat loaf? Killed her mother? She delivered her entire life just opening her mouth. Not that he did complain, getting any hints about this... creature was a step closer to solving the puzzle.

"I need an item and a few things done in my old clan. It sounds like you remember. And I honestly believe you can do a better job getting out alive than I can risk to." he said, scratching his neck through the bushy hood.

"And no, its gone. If you feel like working together more times, I ca teach you how communicating works the best."
IfCmPpP.png
"Maybe you are right...gotta steal one then." The criminal murmured under her breath, slowly petting the poster she liked the best A.K.A. the only one that got her crests right. His name really was Acid, huh? Eh, she could live with that. Her eyes went back to the Wildclaw, watching the gears turn in his brain.

"An item and a few things done in your clan..." RaggedWings parroted back, her brows furrowing. She replied as she watched a few leaves fall to the bloody pelt "Elaborate." She commanded, her voice, curious.

The red mirror's face scrunched up in disgust "I don't see any teamwork here, bub, just you paying me to do your sh*t cuz you are too old to do it anymore."
"Maybe you are right...gotta steal one then." The criminal murmured under her breath, slowly petting the poster she liked the best A.K.A. the only one that got her crests right. His name really was Acid, huh? Eh, she could live with that. Her eyes went back to the Wildclaw, watching the gears turn in his brain.

"An item and a few things done in your clan..." RaggedWings parroted back, her brows furrowing. She replied as she watched a few leaves fall to the bloody pelt "Elaborate." She commanded, her voice, curious.

The red mirror's face scrunched up in disgust "I don't see any teamwork here, bub, just you paying me to do your sh*t cuz you are too old to do it anymore."
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid snuffed, but calmly replied. "First of all, platypus. Not any platypus, a specific one in the Leachate. Then check on Ivesce, the ridgeback you oh-so casually almost fatally wounded. He protects the hatchlings... tell him you sent me. Then go inspect Bloodsurge´s chamber. If anyone can do it, its you."

The last comment hurt him, and it showed. He had been completely overthrown, couldn´t even punch this rascal, and is struggling to even check on his clan without risking a stray knife at his throat. He didn´t reply.
Acid snuffed, but calmly replied. "First of all, platypus. Not any platypus, a specific one in the Leachate. Then check on Ivesce, the ridgeback you oh-so casually almost fatally wounded. He protects the hatchlings... tell him you sent me. Then go inspect Bloodsurge´s chamber. If anyone can do it, its you."

The last comment hurt him, and it showed. He had been completely overthrown, couldn´t even punch this rascal, and is struggling to even check on his clan without risking a stray knife at his throat. He didn´t reply.
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11