Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Crimson / 1x1 w Naxxar
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
The red mirror ducked as she allowed him to move her, with no apparent reason except instinct to keep her neck safe.

"Adventure makes it sound like a lame game," She rolled her eyes, her voice sing-songed at the end to make the last two words more rhyme better. "And for your information, my intends are not destroying your youth," Her fanned crests twitched "Or to attack one individual such as yours, Plaguebringer, you are so full of yourself!"

She snorted and the air that got out of her nose moved the dust towards the elder "And about the last one," She gave a toothy smile before dropping it with a frown as the blind Wildclaw couldn't see it since, well, he was blind "No comment, but I did have enough fun~"
The red mirror ducked as she allowed him to move her, with no apparent reason except instinct to keep her neck safe.

"Adventure makes it sound like a lame game," She rolled her eyes, her voice sing-songed at the end to make the last two words more rhyme better. "And for your information, my intends are not destroying your youth," Her fanned crests twitched "Or to attack one individual such as yours, Plaguebringer, you are so full of yourself!"

She snorted and the air that got out of her nose moved the dust towards the elder "And about the last one," She gave a toothy smile before dropping it with a frown as the blind Wildclaw couldn't see it since, well, he was blind "No comment, but I did have enough fun~"
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid did not seem impressed. "I believe you. Your intents were not to kill anyone. But look back a little, you ended, what, seven lives and almost your own?" he said before sneezing the dust she threw at his face.

"That was uncalled for.... What do you want?" he asked, lowering his voice. Perhaps to sound more intimidating, or to not get the attention of a dragon flying close by.
Acid did not seem impressed. "I believe you. Your intents were not to kill anyone. But look back a little, you ended, what, seven lives and almost your own?" he said before sneezing the dust she threw at his face.

"That was uncalled for.... What do you want?" he asked, lowering his voice. Perhaps to sound more intimidating, or to not get the attention of a dragon flying close by.
IfCmPpP.png
"Ah, yes!" RaggedWings' tail wagged and hit the wall more than a few times "My best is 11 excluding my life in that amount of time, oh don't worry! I'm still happy with the number~" Her face broke into a toothy grin, not caring that the elder couldn't see it anymore.

Her gaze wavered upwards to watch the sky "I know I ended three hatchlings, what, did those 'protectors' get themself killed too? I'm pretty sure they were 3 people if the birds don't count" The mirror hummed out, not even reacting to the question.
"Ah, yes!" RaggedWings' tail wagged and hit the wall more than a few times "My best is 11 excluding my life in that amount of time, oh don't worry! I'm still happy with the number~" Her face broke into a toothy grin, not caring that the elder couldn't see it anymore.

Her gaze wavered upwards to watch the sky "I know I ended three hatchlings, what, did those 'protectors' get themself killed too? I'm pretty sure they were 3 people if the birds don't count" The mirror hummed out, not even reacting to the question.
UqN4jFQ.png
"Watch your tail..." he snarled, holding it down purposefully.

"No, they are fine. But three hatchlings were killed by you, four were discovered by her. Because you made so much noise and attracted her to the tunnels... that we actively try to keep her out of." he said, annoyed at several things about the clan. If lowering their defenses helped to keep things safe, they certainly were wrong.

"Let me try again... what do you want." he said, sounding less patient this time.
"Watch your tail..." he snarled, holding it down purposefully.

"No, they are fine. But three hatchlings were killed by you, four were discovered by her. Because you made so much noise and attracted her to the tunnels... that we actively try to keep her out of." he said, annoyed at several things about the clan. If lowering their defenses helped to keep things safe, they certainly were wrong.

"Let me try again... what do you want." he said, sounding less patient this time.
IfCmPpP.png
She huffed out some air and slide her tail away from the old man's grasps "Rude." The red mirror swayed her tail on the air before letting it fall down to the fleshy soil.

"Ugh, how does that even work? If your 'leader' attacks your youth, HOW is she still your leader?" She grumbled under her breathe, not really happy those goody-two-shoes were still alive.

"What do I want?" She tilted her head before lifting one front claw to her chin, humming before snapping towards the elder "A necklace would be fine, but If you are asking what I wo?uld drink: Orphan tears would do me jussst fineee~~" Her wagging tail hit Acid this time.
She huffed out some air and slide her tail away from the old man's grasps "Rude." The red mirror swayed her tail on the air before letting it fall down to the fleshy soil.

"Ugh, how does that even work? If your 'leader' attacks your youth, HOW is she still your leader?" She grumbled under her breathe, not really happy those goody-two-shoes were still alive.

"What do I want?" She tilted her head before lifting one front claw to her chin, humming before snapping towards the elder "A necklace would be fine, but If you are asking what I wo?uld drink: Orphan tears would do me jussst fineee~~" Her wagging tail hit Acid this time.
UqN4jFQ.png
"I don´t know if its leading as much as it is terrorizing everyone into submission." he snuffed. "Not that I get a say in this area anymore. Just seeing the clan still united is incredible."

"A necklace? Sounds like a bit of a stretch making your wa-" he said interrupted by her slapping tail. Annoyed, he went to absolutely smack her in the face with striking speed and precision.
"I don´t know if its leading as much as it is terrorizing everyone into submission." he snuffed. "Not that I get a say in this area anymore. Just seeing the clan still united is incredible."

"A necklace? Sounds like a bit of a stretch making your wa-" he said interrupted by her slapping tail. Annoyed, he went to absolutely smack her in the face with striking speed and precision.
IfCmPpP.png
"Huh, I'm liking her more and more~ Is she single, sure, I prefer the 'I shall bring justice' type-a gall more buuuut-" She broke into a grin again, her giggle sounding too much like a series of hisses.

"I-" She cut herself off as her head snapped down in pure reflex, of course, she would never say it bud, she was thankful the Wildclaw was getting old. A half of a second later, her teeth sunk to the scally flesh of the sandy dragon's hand, staying there for a few tense seconds. RaggedWings, quite literary, spit out the hand without further damage. Testing blood on her tongue and feeling the wetness around her muzzle. She didn't bother to clean it.

"Uh, what was I saying...Yeah! The hatchlings head, I need them to make a necklace! It was originally for me, but, I'm a hopeless romantic! It can go to a pretty cop lady if I find one." Her grin turned upside down before turning normal again "Or maybe BloodSurge!"
"Huh, I'm liking her more and more~ Is she single, sure, I prefer the 'I shall bring justice' type-a gall more buuuut-" She broke into a grin again, her giggle sounding too much like a series of hisses.

"I-" She cut herself off as her head snapped down in pure reflex, of course, she would never say it bud, she was thankful the Wildclaw was getting old. A half of a second later, her teeth sunk to the scally flesh of the sandy dragon's hand, staying there for a few tense seconds. RaggedWings, quite literary, spit out the hand without further damage. Testing blood on her tongue and feeling the wetness around her muzzle. She didn't bother to clean it.

"Uh, what was I saying...Yeah! The hatchlings head, I need them to make a necklace! It was originally for me, but, I'm a hopeless romantic! It can go to a pretty cop lady if I find one." Her grin turned upside down before turning normal again "Or maybe BloodSurge!"
UqN4jFQ.png
Acid frowned, but did not strike back. He did not really seem to care about the blood either. Then frowned even harder somehow.
"Cop? Bloodsurge? Did you eat a mushroom, is that what is going on?" he asked, surprisingly calm. That would explain her sudden rambling.
Acid frowned, but did not strike back. He did not really seem to care about the blood either. Then frowned even harder somehow.
"Cop? Bloodsurge? Did you eat a mushroom, is that what is going on?" he asked, surprisingly calm. That would explain her sudden rambling.
IfCmPpP.png
RaggedWings tilted her head, her fanned crests tilting with it "I GREW UP in the Plague land too, it's my birth flight. I know not to eat f*cking mushrooms." Her tail rapidly beat the ground in annoyance, the chains clanking together.

She leaned forward so their faces were closer "I'm saying I'm after some cop tail, but, well, BloodSurge is not that bad of a choice." Her grin was splitting her face with how wide it was.
RaggedWings tilted her head, her fanned crests tilting with it "I GREW UP in the Plague land too, it's my birth flight. I know not to eat f*cking mushrooms." Her tail rapidly beat the ground in annoyance, the chains clanking together.

She leaned forward so their faces were closer "I'm saying I'm after some cop tail, but, well, BloodSurge is not that bad of a choice." Her grin was splitting her face with how wide it was.
UqN4jFQ.png
"Thought you´d base your diet on mushrooms with your wits..." he said, not willing to state her skill and speed. That was very helpful out here...

He turned his head to the beating sound, almost crashing with her snout as he turned back to face her. "You should pursue those "cops" or whatever you are speaking of. Chasing Bloodsurge is a mushrrom-induced decision and you will die."
"Thought you´d base your diet on mushrooms with your wits..." he said, not willing to state her skill and speed. That was very helpful out here...

He turned his head to the beating sound, almost crashing with her snout as he turned back to face her. "You should pursue those "cops" or whatever you are speaking of. Chasing Bloodsurge is a mushrrom-induced decision and you will die."
IfCmPpP.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11