Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 127 128
Kitter

He sat back down at the end of the bed. He thought his ears had faltered at first and he looked down at Jake. Playing dumb with a toothy smile on his face, he asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Blair laughed a little, "Bah, there he goes with that face of his. Typical!" She grinned, "You're a mess, though it's pretty adorable when you try to be charming."

"Well I am trying. I am aware of that heh heh..."
Kitter

He sat back down at the end of the bed. He thought his ears had faltered at first and he looked down at Jake. Playing dumb with a toothy smile on his face, he asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Blair laughed a little, "Bah, there he goes with that face of his. Typical!" She grinned, "You're a mess, though it's pretty adorable when you try to be charming."

"Well I am trying. I am aware of that heh heh..."
Jake
Jake smirked and stuck his tongue out, "Just means you're not convincing at times. You're terrible at lying especially." He replied. He then laughed at what Blair said. It was very, very true. He was cute when he tried to be charming.

He playfully threw one of the pillows at Kitter. He didn't really put much effort into his throw either.
Jake
Jake smirked and stuck his tongue out, "Just means you're not convincing at times. You're terrible at lying especially." He replied. He then laughed at what Blair said. It was very, very true. He was cute when he tried to be charming.

He playfully threw one of the pillows at Kitter. He didn't really put much effort into his throw either.
Kitter

"He's got a point!" Blair continued to watch them both with a smirk on her face. She liked that someone was agreeing with her.

He was kind of out-numbered here couldn't make any come backs, so he just had to accept that yes, he was a mess. A cute one at that, according to them.

"Wh-" The pillow gently hit Kitter right in the face. He was tempted to throw it back at Jake, but he didn't want to accidently hurt him, in whatever way that may happen. Instead he just swatted at the pillow before directing a little hiss at Jake. Of course, it wasn't a serious one.
Kitter

"He's got a point!" Blair continued to watch them both with a smirk on her face. She liked that someone was agreeing with her.

He was kind of out-numbered here couldn't make any come backs, so he just had to accept that yes, he was a mess. A cute one at that, according to them.

"Wh-" The pillow gently hit Kitter right in the face. He was tempted to throw it back at Jake, but he didn't want to accidently hurt him, in whatever way that may happen. Instead he just swatted at the pillow before directing a little hiss at Jake. Of course, it wasn't a serious one.
Jake
———
Jake laughed and stuck his tongue out at Kitter again. “And I’d do it again!” He said, grabbing the other pillow and lifting it up, as if he was going to throw it again. He liked to mess around when he could.

With that, he threw it forwards Kitter again. He still didn’t throw it with much effort. He felt like a little child right now. Though, he didn’t care.
Jake
———
Jake laughed and stuck his tongue out at Kitter again. “And I’d do it again!” He said, grabbing the other pillow and lifting it up, as if he was going to throw it again. He liked to mess around when he could.

With that, he threw it forwards Kitter again. He still didn’t throw it with much effort. He felt like a little child right now. Though, he didn’t care.
Kitter

He was more prepared this time and swatted the pillow out of the air before it could hit him. He then stuck his own freakishly-long tongue out at Jake as he tossed the pillow back to him.
Blair watched the pillows go back and forth, her tail swishing with glee, "I feel like I should go get you a feather toy, hah!"

Kitter froze and looked at her, "A what?"

She chuckled, "You know what I am talking about, the little things that cats like to play with!" She paused and smirked again, "I may or may not have bought one a long time ago back when foreign traders were allow to pass through here..."

"I am NOT a cat!"
Kitter

He was more prepared this time and swatted the pillow out of the air before it could hit him. He then stuck his own freakishly-long tongue out at Jake as he tossed the pillow back to him.
Blair watched the pillows go back and forth, her tail swishing with glee, "I feel like I should go get you a feather toy, hah!"

Kitter froze and looked at her, "A what?"

She chuckled, "You know what I am talking about, the little things that cats like to play with!" She paused and smirked again, "I may or may not have bought one a long time ago back when foreign traders were allow to pass through here..."

"I am NOT a cat!"
Jake
Jake laughed and caught the pillow, then listened to the two speak. He connected the dots and smirked, "I dunno~
You sort of act like a cat now that I think about it."

He said. He remembered when Kitter liked to stare at the dot on his map. He also purred when he was happy. Also, his name was awfully close to "Kitten". Likely a coincidence, but amusing nonetheless.
Jake
Jake laughed and caught the pillow, then listened to the two speak. He connected the dots and smirked, "I dunno~
You sort of act like a cat now that I think about it."

He said. He remembered when Kitter liked to stare at the dot on his map. He also purred when he was happy. Also, his name was awfully close to "Kitten". Likely a coincidence, but amusing nonetheless.
Kitter
"Uhuh! Even he's caught on! Finally, someone else is helping me figure you out." She giggled after hearing Jake add on. Kitter's flustered response only enticed the idea even more, but she knew he wouldn't do it when he was expecting it. She huffed a little after realizing that, "Hmm what else... Oh yes! You always need help getting down from trees-"

"I do come down eventually!" Kitter protested, he felt like he was being exposed right now. He knew it was all on good fun but was still very self conscious. Blair was basically an annoying sister. He pouted and crossed his arms, "Some of them are just really tall and uhm... I like being up there."
He could see that she was ready list off even more things and he didn't want more secrets spilled. He sighed and looked between them both, "Fine. Yes I am a dumb cat sometimes... I can't help it! And this dumb cat needs another nap."
Kitter
"Uhuh! Even he's caught on! Finally, someone else is helping me figure you out." She giggled after hearing Jake add on. Kitter's flustered response only enticed the idea even more, but she knew he wouldn't do it when he was expecting it. She huffed a little after realizing that, "Hmm what else... Oh yes! You always need help getting down from trees-"

"I do come down eventually!" Kitter protested, he felt like he was being exposed right now. He knew it was all on good fun but was still very self conscious. Blair was basically an annoying sister. He pouted and crossed his arms, "Some of them are just really tall and uhm... I like being up there."
He could see that she was ready list off even more things and he didn't want more secrets spilled. He sighed and looked between them both, "Fine. Yes I am a dumb cat sometimes... I can't help it! And this dumb cat needs another nap."
Jake
Jake smiled and sat up. He scooted over so he could hug Kitter. He was still careful with his wounds, "It's fine, Kitter. I think you're pretty great even if you act a little like a cat. Nothing to be mad about. It's just how you are." He said, looking up at Kitter and pulling away. He then, turned to Blair.

"How long have you two known each other?" He asked, with the tilt of his head. Kitter hadn't mentioned Blair and Vet until they were close to landing. Even then, he only mentioned Vet, not Blair. It was only natural he'd be interested.
Jake
Jake smiled and sat up. He scooted over so he could hug Kitter. He was still careful with his wounds, "It's fine, Kitter. I think you're pretty great even if you act a little like a cat. Nothing to be mad about. It's just how you are." He said, looking up at Kitter and pulling away. He then, turned to Blair.

"How long have you two known each other?" He asked, with the tilt of his head. Kitter hadn't mentioned Blair and Vet until they were close to landing. Even then, he only mentioned Vet, not Blair. It was only natural he'd be interested.
Kitter
He rested his head on his for a few moments when he was hugged, "Thank you." Kitter greatly appreciated the hug, even if it was short. He pulled his legs up to his chest to give his neck a break.

Blair nodded, "Well said. I just can't help myself heh..." She to Jake, "Oh me and Kit? Uhm... Good question. Kitter how old are you?"

"Grown." He grumbled.

"... I see." She looked down at her hands and counted on her fingers, "At least fifteen years. He arrived when he was pretty young." She looked back at Jake, "We grew up together! My father practically adopted him. My mother really loved him too..."
Kitter
He rested his head on his for a few moments when he was hugged, "Thank you." Kitter greatly appreciated the hug, even if it was short. He pulled his legs up to his chest to give his neck a break.

Blair nodded, "Well said. I just can't help myself heh..." She to Jake, "Oh me and Kit? Uhm... Good question. Kitter how old are you?"

"Grown." He grumbled.

"... I see." She looked down at her hands and counted on her fingers, "At least fifteen years. He arrived when he was pretty young." She looked back at Jake, "We grew up together! My father practically adopted him. My mother really loved him too..."
Jake
"Oh, wow! Kitter you are so lucky." He said, looking up at Kitter. He always had wanted a sibling. Of course, that couldn't be, due to certain reasons. He was glad that Kitter had a family that had adopted him.

Jake had never met the right people after being separated from his mother. So, he never really got to experience much of a family. He looked back at Blair once more.

"I'm glad that you guys cared for him and such. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met him." He said.
Jake
"Oh, wow! Kitter you are so lucky." He said, looking up at Kitter. He always had wanted a sibling. Of course, that couldn't be, due to certain reasons. He was glad that Kitter had a family that had adopted him.

Jake had never met the right people after being separated from his mother. So, he never really got to experience much of a family. He looked back at Blair once more.

"I'm glad that you guys cared for him and such. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met him." He said.
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 127 128