Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
((Sorry for Making you wait so long with replies, really. I should be okay for now. I may reply once or twice a day. Things are.... changing a lot for me in real life. Since having a seizure I haven't really been the same. My ears will ring for hours on end or I'd have headaches that last for a long time. It wasn't what I thought would happen to me, but it is. I just need some days off and try to focus on my health. So much doctor appointments.... It's been taking a lot of time on my hands. Again, I am really sorry. I will try my best to set in replies. ))
((Sorry for Making you wait so long with replies, really. I should be okay for now. I may reply once or twice a day. Things are.... changing a lot for me in real life. Since having a seizure I haven't really been the same. My ears will ring for hours on end or I'd have headaches that last for a long time. It wasn't what I thought would happen to me, but it is. I just need some days off and try to focus on my health. So much doctor appointments.... It's been taking a lot of time on my hands. Again, I am really sorry. I will try my best to set in replies. ))
(( That is completely alright, I do hope the best for your health, and I understand how you are probably feeling. RP's a thing for fun, not a job! Take all the time you need with replies, I'm not going anywhere heh heh :) ))
(( That is completely alright, I do hope the best for your health, and I understand how you are probably feeling. RP's a thing for fun, not a job! Take all the time you need with replies, I'm not going anywhere heh heh :) ))
Jake
Jake ate his chunk of meat rather happily. Again, it wasn't all that bad. It definitely had a unfamiliar flavor, but it was nice. He didn't know about Kitter's slightly feral side, so he wouldn't know.

He turned to the other when he spoke to him. He didn't think that Kitter was really joking with him. It was a big chunk of meat too. He was already full... He handed it over to Kitter. "You can have the rest if you really want it. I'm full. I'd rather not let it go to waste."
Jake
Jake ate his chunk of meat rather happily. Again, it wasn't all that bad. It definitely had a unfamiliar flavor, but it was nice. He didn't know about Kitter's slightly feral side, so he wouldn't know.

He turned to the other when he spoke to him. He didn't think that Kitter was really joking with him. It was a big chunk of meat too. He was already full... He handed it over to Kitter. "You can have the rest if you really want it. I'm full. I'd rather not let it go to waste."
Kitter

" 'Course." Gladly, he accepted anything Jake wasn't going to eat. It did not take him very long to make that meat disappear too.

He waited for the fire to die down and for the two men whom were assisting Vetel to begin packing away what remained of the Gnacither to move on before he got up, "Thank you again... We uhm, actually plan on departing this morning. Soon, very soon."

"... Really? Aw.. Well, I guess I cannot keep you two here forever. It's been over a month, hasn't it?" Vetel set aside his tools and turned to face them, "I won't stop you from going. Just make sure Pet sends some signals to let me know you're still alive, aight?"

"Heheh, it will. We'll try not to die." He gave Jake a quick wink.
Kitter

" 'Course." Gladly, he accepted anything Jake wasn't going to eat. It did not take him very long to make that meat disappear too.

He waited for the fire to die down and for the two men whom were assisting Vetel to begin packing away what remained of the Gnacither to move on before he got up, "Thank you again... We uhm, actually plan on departing this morning. Soon, very soon."

"... Really? Aw.. Well, I guess I cannot keep you two here forever. It's been over a month, hasn't it?" Vetel set aside his tools and turned to face them, "I won't stop you from going. Just make sure Pet sends some signals to let me know you're still alive, aight?"

"Heheh, it will. We'll try not to die." He gave Jake a quick wink.
Jake
Jake watched his partner eat the leftovers. Geez... that was really fast. Heh... A little scary in his own way. That didn't bother him much though. Honestly, he began to laugh a little.

They were there for a while, until the fire began to die down. Oh.... Shame... Everyone seemed to be packing away at this point. He stood after Kitter and stood behind him. "Thank you for everything, Vetel." He said, a friendly smile on his face.

A part of him was a little disappointed they had to leave, another was excited to get going already.
Jake
Jake watched his partner eat the leftovers. Geez... that was really fast. Heh... A little scary in his own way. That didn't bother him much though. Honestly, he began to laugh a little.

They were there for a while, until the fire began to die down. Oh.... Shame... Everyone seemed to be packing away at this point. He stood after Kitter and stood behind him. "Thank you for everything, Vetel." He said, a friendly smile on his face.

A part of him was a little disappointed they had to leave, another was excited to get going already.
Kitter
Vetel softly nodded, "Of course, I am here for you both."

"And so am I~!" A woman said, and from seemingly out of nowhere, Blair lept into view and gave her brother a tight hug for moment, only to let go and hug Jake as well, though noticably less tightly. She had a feeling his ribcage would appreciate not being crushed.
"You're a really great guy, you know that? I hope you'll do good things together. You two are a very sweet match." She giggled a little before releasing him.

Kitter's ears flickered, flustered most likely. He looked towards Vetel, whom had already stepped towards him, and before he could avoid it, the big guy gave him a hug. It ended up lifting him a little off the ground. He didn't say anything more, but he could tell that the Chieftain was yet again, sad to see him go. Again.
Kitter
Vetel softly nodded, "Of course, I am here for you both."

"And so am I~!" A woman said, and from seemingly out of nowhere, Blair lept into view and gave her brother a tight hug for moment, only to let go and hug Jake as well, though noticably less tightly. She had a feeling his ribcage would appreciate not being crushed.
"You're a really great guy, you know that? I hope you'll do good things together. You two are a very sweet match." She giggled a little before releasing him.

Kitter's ears flickered, flustered most likely. He looked towards Vetel, whom had already stepped towards him, and before he could avoid it, the big guy gave him a hug. It ended up lifting him a little off the ground. He didn't say anything more, but he could tell that the Chieftain was yet again, sad to see him go. Again.
(( DON'T WORRY I'M ALIVEEE!!!!))
(( DON'T WORRY I'M ALIVEEE!!!!))
(( *spins in circles* BET ))
(( *spins in circles* BET ))
(( AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I HAVE DISCORD TOO AND I'M PRETTY ACTIVE ON IT NOW THAT IT'S ON MY PHONE EHEHEH))
(( AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
I HAVE DISCORD TOO AND I'M PRETTY ACTIVE ON IT NOW THAT IT'S ON MY PHONE EHEHEH))
(( Been seeing you online there! ^^' didn't want to bother you by DMing tho aha, also just been busy myself! ))
(( Been seeing you online there! ^^' didn't want to bother you by DMing tho aha, also just been busy myself! ))
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128