Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128
[quote name="Bamboli" date="2022-03-22 09:36:18" ] (( Been seeing you online there! ^^' didn't want to bother you by DMing tho aha, also just been busy myself! )) [/quote] ((Yeah, FR is becoming a little more difficult for me to use. Last week I had a bunch of different hospitals to go to so I was online on the car rides. hgddjdc))
Bamboli wrote on 2022-03-22 09:36:18:
(( Been seeing you online there! ^^' didn't want to bother you by DMing tho aha, also just been busy myself! ))

((Yeah, FR is becoming a little more difficult for me to use. Last week I had a bunch of different hospitals to go to so I was online on the car rides. hgddjdc))
(( Aw yeah, that's understandable! If you ever want to switch over to Discord for stuff, just hmu ))
(( Aw yeah, that's understandable! If you ever want to switch over to Discord for stuff, just hmu ))
[quote name="Bamboli" date="2022-03-22 09:42:22" ] (( Aw yeah, that's understandable! If you ever want to switch over to Discord for stuff, just hmu )) [/quote] ((If you wanted we could move the rp over to Discord. Though, that's completely up to you and your preference.))
Bamboli wrote on 2022-03-22 09:42:22:

((If you wanted we could move the rp over to Discord. Though, that's completely up to you and your preference.))
(( I am fine with either one! If it would be easier and less of a hassle on Discord for you, then let's do that :) Up to you! ))
(( I am fine with either one! If it would be easier and less of a hassle on Discord for you, then let's do that :) Up to you! ))
Jake
Jake was about to say something, opening his mouth. Though, it clamped back closed when seeing Blair hug Kitter pretty tightly. Then, she moved on to hug him too. He smiled and hugged her back. How could he not? After everything she did to help him. It was the least he could do!

He became a little flustered when Blair said her little comment. "Thank you very much guys. It was very nice to have you guys show me around here. You have no idea how much it meant to me."
Jake
Jake was about to say something, opening his mouth. Though, it clamped back closed when seeing Blair hug Kitter pretty tightly. Then, she moved on to hug him too. He smiled and hugged her back. How could he not? After everything she did to help him. It was the least he could do!

He became a little flustered when Blair said her little comment. "Thank you very much guys. It was very nice to have you guys show me around here. You have no idea how much it meant to me."
[quote name="Bamboli" date="2022-03-22 09:47:30" ] (( I am fine with either one! If it would be easier and less of a hassle on Discord for you, then let's do that :) Up to you! )) [/quote] ((Yeah, I have a feeling that Discord would be easier, Just right now and the situation I'm in is difficult -,-))
Bamboli wrote on 2022-03-22 09:47:30:

((Yeah, I have a feeling that Discord would be easier, Just right now and the situation I'm in is difficult -,-))
1 2 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128