Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 127 128
Kitter
She seemed unconvinced. Judging by the fact that Jake had quite a large area of his torso covered by bandages, she could tell he'd gotten attacked pretty aggressively. She crossed her arms and her ears flicked as she heard Kitter beg, "Well of course I am not going to tell him! If I tell him he'll be like 'Ohhhh you should have told me sooner' or something and rant about how disappointed he is."

"Thank you, thank you- I... You're right." He let out a sharp exhale, "Also... Why are you here?"

Blair looked at him and frowned, "You forgot, didn't you? We had some plans for when you came back but uhm... It's fine." She sighed, "It'll have to wait for a while... Sorry for barging in. I am just so glad you're back safe and sound." She glanced at Jake and gave him a small smile, "Happy too, it seems."

Kitter nervously nodded, "Oh very. Sorry that things got crazy while I was away." He looked back at Jake to see that he was painfully sitting up. "Jake you can lay back now- No fooling this chick."
Kitter
She seemed unconvinced. Judging by the fact that Jake had quite a large area of his torso covered by bandages, she could tell he'd gotten attacked pretty aggressively. She crossed her arms and her ears flicked as she heard Kitter beg, "Well of course I am not going to tell him! If I tell him he'll be like 'Ohhhh you should have told me sooner' or something and rant about how disappointed he is."

"Thank you, thank you- I... You're right." He let out a sharp exhale, "Also... Why are you here?"

Blair looked at him and frowned, "You forgot, didn't you? We had some plans for when you came back but uhm... It's fine." She sighed, "It'll have to wait for a while... Sorry for barging in. I am just so glad you're back safe and sound." She glanced at Jake and gave him a small smile, "Happy too, it seems."

Kitter nervously nodded, "Oh very. Sorry that things got crazy while I was away." He looked back at Jake to see that he was painfully sitting up. "Jake you can lay back now- No fooling this chick."
Jake
Yeah, Jake wasn't going to mention the fact that he was missing a chunk on his side. Again, that was likely staying like that for the rest of his life. Though, Kitter did a good job with stopping the bleeding and he was fine. He was glad the bite wasn't too big, otherwise he'd just be dead by now.

When being told he could lay back down, he sighed with relief and laid back down almost immediately. That did feel much better.

"I'm sorry if you two did have plans.... I didn't mean to get in the way of that."
Jake
Yeah, Jake wasn't going to mention the fact that he was missing a chunk on his side. Again, that was likely staying like that for the rest of his life. Though, Kitter did a good job with stopping the bleeding and he was fine. He was glad the bite wasn't too big, otherwise he'd just be dead by now.

When being told he could lay back down, he sighed with relief and laid back down almost immediately. That did feel much better.

"I'm sorry if you two did have plans.... I didn't mean to get in the way of that."
Kitter
He had no problem with it... but he had no idea what she would think. She could be pretty unpredictable sometimes. He looked to her, hoping she wasn't too upset.

Blair shook her head after hearing Jake's apology, "Oh no need... I heard about you from someone... Word travels fast here. They said you saved Kit so.... Either the plans got interfered with or he got caught by some demon with too many death toy." She spoke with less attitude now. She gave him a genuinely grateful smile, "I may or may not have come up here to look for you too... I wanted to thank you, Jake. You've probably heard this a few times from my father no doubt so... I'll leave it as that."
Kitter
He had no problem with it... but he had no idea what she would think. She could be pretty unpredictable sometimes. He looked to her, hoping she wasn't too upset.

Blair shook her head after hearing Jake's apology, "Oh no need... I heard about you from someone... Word travels fast here. They said you saved Kit so.... Either the plans got interfered with or he got caught by some demon with too many death toy." She spoke with less attitude now. She gave him a genuinely grateful smile, "I may or may not have come up here to look for you too... I wanted to thank you, Jake. You've probably heard this a few times from my father no doubt so... I'll leave it as that."
Jake
Jake smiled at that. He didn't think word would spread so fast- He was guessing that Kitter hadn't mentioned that he was sent to hunt him in the first place. Probably best nobody knew anyway.

"Well, no need to thank me. I've been thanked enough. Just lucky I ran into him." He replied. He shifted to get into a more comfortable position. Without any medicine to numb the pain, it was the worst pain he had felt in a long time. It took a lot of self control to keep quiet and talk normally. Guess he was good at masking his pain due to experiance.
Jake
Jake smiled at that. He didn't think word would spread so fast- He was guessing that Kitter hadn't mentioned that he was sent to hunt him in the first place. Probably best nobody knew anyway.

"Well, no need to thank me. I've been thanked enough. Just lucky I ran into him." He replied. He shifted to get into a more comfortable position. Without any medicine to numb the pain, it was the worst pain he had felt in a long time. It took a lot of self control to keep quiet and talk normally. Guess he was good at masking his pain due to experiance.
Kitter
"Either way, you chose to help. I appreciate that." She responded and looked to Kitter, who was making a sort of pained expression.
He knew Jake was in a lot of pain, even if he was doing an amazing job at covering it up. His mind was just blank at the moment when it came to possible remedies around here

Blair picked up on it pretty quick from the look on his face, "Oh did you numb him yet? I don't see any velin in here either..." She rubbed her temples, "Kitter you need to remember that! I'll go get some." She turned and left without another word.

"Right! Sh- Ugh." His flattened as he looked at Jake, "I'm sorry. Should have at least gotten something else to put on it before I wrapped you up..." He looked up and down his shelves. Once again, under prepared. "If only I had something on hand like that ointment you had."
Kitter
"Either way, you chose to help. I appreciate that." She responded and looked to Kitter, who was making a sort of pained expression.
He knew Jake was in a lot of pain, even if he was doing an amazing job at covering it up. His mind was just blank at the moment when it came to possible remedies around here

Blair picked up on it pretty quick from the look on his face, "Oh did you numb him yet? I don't see any velin in here either..." She rubbed her temples, "Kitter you need to remember that! I'll go get some." She turned and left without another word.

"Right! Sh- Ugh." His flattened as he looked at Jake, "I'm sorry. Should have at least gotten something else to put on it before I wrapped you up..." He looked up and down his shelves. Once again, under prepared. "If only I had something on hand like that ointment you had."
Jake
"Well, that ointment was specifically for burns. I have something similar in my first aid kit. It's a spray. It stings at first, but it keeps wounds numb for an entire day." He explained. Though, the ship was too far, and it was likely they were probably going to use something else. He wasn't against it at all, he just wanted to get better.

"It's fine... You panicked. You didn't know this would happen." He added. He wasn't going to get mad at Kitter for it. How could he?
Jake
"Well, that ointment was specifically for burns. I have something similar in my first aid kit. It's a spray. It stings at first, but it keeps wounds numb for an entire day." He explained. Though, the ship was too far, and it was likely they were probably going to use something else. He wasn't against it at all, he just wanted to get better.

"It's fine... You panicked. You didn't know this would happen." He added. He wasn't going to get mad at Kitter for it. How could he?
Kitter
"I know I know but-" He just stopped talking. It wasn't helping, it only made him feel worse.

The Hezutell returned rather quickly, as if she had run all the way to and back from where she was fetching a fleshy looking plant. She also had something clutched in her first. "Here. You should really start growing this around here."

Kitter accepted the plant from her and went back to the bed, "I'll think about it..." He looked down at Jake and held out his free arm to him, "You're going to have to sit up, we'd have to change those bandages anyway today."

Blair followed him over, uncurling her first and cupping what she was holding in her hands, "We don't have anything fancy around here at the moment, you'll find chemistry up North, but we've got nature's medicine. In other words, I can give you these seeds as minor pain killers, better than nothing."
Kitter
"I know I know but-" He just stopped talking. It wasn't helping, it only made him feel worse.

The Hezutell returned rather quickly, as if she had run all the way to and back from where she was fetching a fleshy looking plant. She also had something clutched in her first. "Here. You should really start growing this around here."

Kitter accepted the plant from her and went back to the bed, "I'll think about it..." He looked down at Jake and held out his free arm to him, "You're going to have to sit up, we'd have to change those bandages anyway today."

Blair followed him over, uncurling her first and cupping what she was holding in her hands, "We don't have anything fancy around here at the moment, you'll find chemistry up North, but we've got nature's medicine. In other words, I can give you these seeds as minor pain killers, better than nothing."
Jake
Jake nodded and knew he had to sit up again. His bandages also needed to be changed. Though, he was unsure how Blair would react to his injury. He really didn't want to do this...

He leaned against the wall to sit up for Blair. He didn't look confident. Mostly because he was still pretty insecure about his scars. So far, Kitter was the only one who had seen MOST of them.
Jake
Jake nodded and knew he had to sit up again. His bandages also needed to be changed. Though, he was unsure how Blair would react to his injury. He really didn't want to do this...

He leaned against the wall to sit up for Blair. He didn't look confident. Mostly because he was still pretty insecure about his scars. So far, Kitter was the only one who had seen MOST of them.
Kitter

He began to carefully cut off the bandages with his claw, one at a time to not accidently poke him. He had not forgotten how bad these wounds looked at all... Though they looked much less terrible when beginning to scab up. They were no longer bleeding.

Blair didn't get too close, not wanting to crowd Jake, but she could see what Kitter was doing. She squinted her eyes and bit her lip as she saw how bad they really were. A little chunk out of him too... Yikes. That was out of the ordinary... Wonder what attacked him. She noticed the many more scars on him as well and only assumed this must have been a pretty routine thing for him. Just worse, so much worse.

Kitter reached for the plant after he was done. He cracked it open and tried to warm it up a bit in his hands, but that wouldn't help much, "It's going to feel very cold, but it shouldn't sting. It's kind of like aloe, if you've had that before. I find velin soothes even better than that though once you get over the chill." He let Jake brace himself before touching the gel to the wound on his chest first.
Kitter

He began to carefully cut off the bandages with his claw, one at a time to not accidently poke him. He had not forgotten how bad these wounds looked at all... Though they looked much less terrible when beginning to scab up. They were no longer bleeding.

Blair didn't get too close, not wanting to crowd Jake, but she could see what Kitter was doing. She squinted her eyes and bit her lip as she saw how bad they really were. A little chunk out of him too... Yikes. That was out of the ordinary... Wonder what attacked him. She noticed the many more scars on him as well and only assumed this must have been a pretty routine thing for him. Just worse, so much worse.

Kitter reached for the plant after he was done. He cracked it open and tried to warm it up a bit in his hands, but that wouldn't help much, "It's going to feel very cold, but it shouldn't sting. It's kind of like aloe, if you've had that before. I find velin soothes even better than that though once you get over the chill." He let Jake brace himself before touching the gel to the wound on his chest first.
Jake
Jake flinched at first when he began removing his bandages, but allowed him to do so. He looked down at his own wounds. They didn't look too bad...Well, I mena, they were better than before. That's for sure.

He watched as Kitter cracked open the plant and began to put the weird syrup-like gel onto his wounds. At first, he was afraid they'd sting, but they actually didn't. It was cold on his skin, and he flinched again because of it. He dealt with worse than just come cold gel.

"...Thanks."
Jake
Jake flinched at first when he began removing his bandages, but allowed him to do so. He looked down at his own wounds. They didn't look too bad...Well, I mena, they were better than before. That's for sure.

He watched as Kitter cracked open the plant and began to put the weird syrup-like gel onto his wounds. At first, he was afraid they'd sting, but they actually didn't. It was cold on his skin, and he flinched again because of it. He dealt with worse than just come cold gel.

"...Thanks."
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 127 128