Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/Sprinklez1234
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128
Kitter

As the creature began to circle him, Kitter has the feeling it wasn't going to back off. It looked hungry to him. He hated to do this but he preferred not to have an arm or leg taken off for some overly agressive alien. He still hoped he wouldn't have to hurt it, but he unsheathed his arm blades just in case. He began tapping tapping the middle of his abdominal plating, not very noticeable, but a little frantic, C'mon c'mon... Wake up you damn machine... He thought as he continued to make sure he had his gaze on the beast at all times as it tried to circle.
Kitter

As the creature began to circle him, Kitter has the feeling it wasn't going to back off. It looked hungry to him. He hated to do this but he preferred not to have an arm or leg taken off for some overly agressive alien. He still hoped he wouldn't have to hurt it, but he unsheathed his arm blades just in case. He began tapping tapping the middle of his abdominal plating, not very noticeable, but a little frantic, C'mon c'mon... Wake up you damn machine... He thought as he continued to make sure he had his gaze on the beast at all times as it tried to circle.
Jake
Jake began to notice that the creature seemed to get a little frantic, well, the blur he saw at least. He acknowledged that he still had to be careful. Those arm blades could cut through him if he made wrong move. He finally charged, teeth bared and aggression in his eyes. He clamped his jaws around the creature's arm. His jaws were strong. It would be difficult to get him off now. He began to drag the creature down, shaking his head as he did so. It was much like how a dog would attack its prey.
Jake
Jake began to notice that the creature seemed to get a little frantic, well, the blur he saw at least. He acknowledged that he still had to be careful. Those arm blades could cut through him if he made wrong move. He finally charged, teeth bared and aggression in his eyes. He clamped his jaws around the creature's arm. His jaws were strong. It would be difficult to get him off now. He began to drag the creature down, shaking his head as he did so. It was much like how a dog would attack its prey.
Kitter

The beast's teeth slowly began to pierce through his armor with each shake of its head. Kitter let out a yelp of pain before attempting to hit back as he was pulled to the ground. His free arm was only able to scratch the beast's leg, but that was barely anything. He really didn't want to kill this thing, since he was assuming he had come into its territory in the first place. The alien continued to fight, but the grip on his arm was just too strong, he began to slowly give up.

There was then a loud thumping noise that shook the ground. Something was barreling through the trees, and it sounded bigger than whatever this thing was. Kitter dug his claws into the ground and closed his eyes, bracing for impact of something even worse than this beast attacking him. He had a feeling this would be the end, and for something so minor...

But instead of feeling the wrath of another monster, something large leaped out and landed. Right over him. He heard the familiar beeping of PET right about his head. The machine stared the large dog-like beast down, its tail curled over its self to point a blaster right at the creature's face.
Kitter

The beast's teeth slowly began to pierce through his armor with each shake of its head. Kitter let out a yelp of pain before attempting to hit back as he was pulled to the ground. His free arm was only able to scratch the beast's leg, but that was barely anything. He really didn't want to kill this thing, since he was assuming he had come into its territory in the first place. The alien continued to fight, but the grip on his arm was just too strong, he began to slowly give up.

There was then a loud thumping noise that shook the ground. Something was barreling through the trees, and it sounded bigger than whatever this thing was. Kitter dug his claws into the ground and closed his eyes, bracing for impact of something even worse than this beast attacking him. He had a feeling this would be the end, and for something so minor...

But instead of feeling the wrath of another monster, something large leaped out and landed. Right over him. He heard the familiar beeping of PET right about his head. The machine stared the large dog-like beast down, its tail curled over its self to point a blaster right at the creature's face.
Jake
Jake could began tasting blood, the scent filling his nose. It was different than usual. What species was this guy? He couldn't think about this too long. Even when scratched in the leg, he was still holding his ground. Great. Another scar to add to the collection. As the creature gave up, he was eventually able to pin the thing down. Finally. After he felt hat the creature wouldn't go anywhere, he turned back to normal. He immediately grabbed his blaster gun and pressed it against the alien's head.

"You're under arre-" before he could finish, he turned around to see the machine with a a blaster pointed right at him. "Well, sh!t." He said. He carefully moved off of the creature. He'd rather not get his head blasted off, especially right now.
Jake
Jake could began tasting blood, the scent filling his nose. It was different than usual. What species was this guy? He couldn't think about this too long. Even when scratched in the leg, he was still holding his ground. Great. Another scar to add to the collection. As the creature gave up, he was eventually able to pin the thing down. Finally. After he felt hat the creature wouldn't go anywhere, he turned back to normal. He immediately grabbed his blaster gun and pressed it against the alien's head.

"You're under arre-" before he could finish, he turned around to see the machine with a a blaster pointed right at him. "Well, sh!t." He said. He carefully moved off of the creature. He'd rather not get his head blasted off, especially right now.
Kitter
Kitter clutched his arm and got his feet, backing away from what was once the dog thing attacking him. They were some kind of shape shifter? Curious. But he didn't take too kindly to being attacked for what he believed to be no good reason.

"Away." PET blurted as it slowly walked around the attacker of it's pilot, keeping the blaster pointed at their head until it was right between the two aliens.

Kitter stayed behind the machine, "Who the hell are you?" He spoke from behind cover. He understood what they had said before they were cut off by the machine intervening. Under arrest? What'd I do? Step on private property? Though he began to think that wasn't the case.
Kitter
Kitter clutched his arm and got his feet, backing away from what was once the dog thing attacking him. They were some kind of shape shifter? Curious. But he didn't take too kindly to being attacked for what he believed to be no good reason.

"Away." PET blurted as it slowly walked around the attacker of it's pilot, keeping the blaster pointed at their head until it was right between the two aliens.

Kitter stayed behind the machine, "Who the hell are you?" He spoke from behind cover. He understood what they had said before they were cut off by the machine intervening. Under arrest? What'd I do? Step on private property? Though he began to think that wasn't the case.
Jake
Jake slowly put his gun away. Whatever this machine thing was, it was going to end his life if he made a wrong move.For now, he had to just play along. He was never told that the creature had this machine thing! This made things a lot more complicated... Especially since it seemed protective over the very alien he was hunting.

"Right, My name is none of your business. Though, I was hired to hunt you down and arrest you, so you can answer for your crimes. I did not intend in killing you unless I completely had no choice." He said. If anything, it was just a tactic to make the other afraid of him to a point to where they'd do as he said. Well, look how the tables turned.
Jake
Jake slowly put his gun away. Whatever this machine thing was, it was going to end his life if he made a wrong move.For now, he had to just play along. He was never told that the creature had this machine thing! This made things a lot more complicated... Especially since it seemed protective over the very alien he was hunting.

"Right, My name is none of your business. Though, I was hired to hunt you down and arrest you, so you can answer for your crimes. I did not intend in killing you unless I completely had no choice." He said. If anything, it was just a tactic to make the other afraid of him to a point to where they'd do as he said. Well, look how the tables turned.
Kitter
Kitter was dumbfounded, he had no clue of what crimes he could have possibly committed... He'd obeyed the laws of the surrounding races he'd past on his way to this far out star system. He was tempted to ask more questions, but he knew he wouldn't get any answers from this guy. Atleast not yet.

He stepped out from behind the machine and leaned against it's side, still attempting to stop the bleeding from his arm, "I have not done anything from what I'm aware of..." Both pairs of his eyes narrowed as he racked his brain for any idea of who wanted to take him. He had gained some of the respect of most of the races he had encountered... Well except for one. One who became agressive to him a few times. But surely they had the wrong alien, right?

"Care to inform me of what I've done?" He was going out in a limb to say this, not sure he'd get an answer.
Kitter
Kitter was dumbfounded, he had no clue of what crimes he could have possibly committed... He'd obeyed the laws of the surrounding races he'd past on his way to this far out star system. He was tempted to ask more questions, but he knew he wouldn't get any answers from this guy. Atleast not yet.

He stepped out from behind the machine and leaned against it's side, still attempting to stop the bleeding from his arm, "I have not done anything from what I'm aware of..." Both pairs of his eyes narrowed as he racked his brain for any idea of who wanted to take him. He had gained some of the respect of most of the races he had encountered... Well except for one. One who became agressive to him a few times. But surely they had the wrong alien, right?

"Care to inform me of what I've done?" He was going out in a limb to say this, not sure he'd get an answer.
Jake
Jake was confused, how would someone not know what crimes they committed? This had to be a joke, right? Surely he was just playing dumb... "Look, I dunno if you've got hit in the head or something, but you surely would know what crimes you committed." He responded. It would be difficult to interrogate him if the alien tried to. He was a bit stubborn...

He backed away a little bit to put some distance between them a bit more. He wasn't going to run. He'd stand his ground for now. "From what I know, you've terrorized the Jyts and supposedly killed several. Terrorized them. They want you to be punished. That refresh anything?" He really hoped this was wasn't the wrong guy.....
Jake
Jake was confused, how would someone not know what crimes they committed? This had to be a joke, right? Surely he was just playing dumb... "Look, I dunno if you've got hit in the head or something, but you surely would know what crimes you committed." He responded. It would be difficult to interrogate him if the alien tried to. He was a bit stubborn...

He backed away a little bit to put some distance between them a bit more. He wasn't going to run. He'd stand his ground for now. "From what I know, you've terrorized the Jyts and supposedly killed several. Terrorized them. They want you to be punished. That refresh anything?" He really hoped this was wasn't the wrong guy.....
Kitter

PET let out a short siren-like noise as it stomped its legs, seeming to be frustrated by something he had said. Kitter's lip curled, though it was hidden beneath his face plates. He took a step forward, "This some kind of joke? I've never killed anyone... on purpose..." The alien shook his head forcefully, "They, no, he is liar."
Kitter

PET let out a short siren-like noise as it stomped its legs, seeming to be frustrated by something he had said. Kitter's lip curled, though it was hidden beneath his face plates. He took a step forward, "This some kind of joke? I've never killed anyone... on purpose..." The alien shook his head forcefully, "They, no, he is liar."
Jake
In return with the other alien stepping forwards, he took another step back. "Hey, I'm telling the truth here. That's just what I've been told, and the reason why I'm here." He responded, raising his hands up as if to say, 'I'm innocent'. He'd shape shift into his other form if he had to again. Daisy and Marvin are probably having the best nap ever while I'm stuck here. he thought.
Jake
In return with the other alien stepping forwards, he took another step back. "Hey, I'm telling the truth here. That's just what I've been told, and the reason why I'm here." He responded, raising his hands up as if to say, 'I'm innocent'. He'd shape shift into his other form if he had to again. Daisy and Marvin are probably having the best nap ever while I'm stuck here. he thought.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128