Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
"Yes." Wing confirmed, stepping back to give their sibling some space, "It's gone."
They could only imagine what their sibling felt. Relief? Possibly, but they couldn't know for sure. How long had their sibling been holding the Radiance? Was that all they knew?
"Yes." Wing confirmed, stepping back to give their sibling some space, "It's gone."
They could only imagine what their sibling felt. Relief? Possibly, but they couldn't know for sure. How long had their sibling been holding the Radiance? Was that all they knew?
The vessel sat in silence for a moment. "Free..." The vessel looked at Wing, still gripping their side. "Where is Pale King?"

The spider lowered, needle quickly joining her. She was unaware of the conversation, but in knew the vessel was still in pain. "We should bring them to a hot spring. They're injured."
The vessel sat in silence for a moment. "Free..." The vessel looked at Wing, still gripping their side. "Where is Pale King?"

The spider lowered, needle quickly joining her. She was unaware of the conversation, but in knew the vessel was still in pain. "We should bring them to a hot spring. They're injured."
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Wing nodded to the spider before turning back to their sibling.
"I'm not sure, but for now, we should get you healed." Wing said to their sibling, offering a hand to help them up.
Wing nodded to the spider before turning back to their sibling.
"I'm not sure, but for now, we should get you healed." Wing said to their sibling, offering a hand to help them up.
The vessel took Wing's hand, though when they stood up they picked Wing off the ground, unaware of the mass size difference. They put Wing back down. "What is your name?"

The spider nodded back, threw her needle, and flew out the building. The vessel picked up their nail and looked back at Wing, ready to follow the spider.
The vessel took Wing's hand, though when they stood up they picked Wing off the ground, unaware of the mass size difference. They put Wing back down. "What is your name?"

The spider nodded back, threw her needle, and flew out the building. The vessel picked up their nail and looked back at Wing, ready to follow the spider.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing was a bit startled when they were accidentally picked up, but kept themself composed nonetheless.
"My name is Wing." they replied, beginning to follow the spider.
Wing was a bit startled when they were accidentally picked up, but kept themself composed nonetheless.
"My name is Wing." they replied, beginning to follow the spider.
When the trio left the building, Wing's friendly Squit zoomed out from behind a salagmite, returning to their horn. The spider was already at the end of the room, waiting.

The vessel came out the building, crouching through the door. "I'm called the Hollow Knight." Hollow continued walking, trying not to bump their horns. They had their nail on their shoulder. The spider continued on, seeing the vessels out of the building.
When the trio left the building, Wing's friendly Squit zoomed out from behind a salagmite, returning to their horn. The spider was already at the end of the room, waiting.

The vessel came out the building, crouching through the door. "I'm called the Hollow Knight." Hollow continued walking, trying not to bump their horns. They had their nail on their shoulder. The spider continued on, seeing the vessels out of the building.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing went silent, trying to remember why Hollow looked so familiar to them. They'd never met before, yet Wing felt like they'd seen them before.
Wing thought on this as they continued to follow the spider, making sure Hollow could keep up.
Wing went silent, trying to remember why Hollow looked so familiar to them. They'd never met before, yet Wing felt like they'd seen them before.
Wing thought on this as they continued to follow the spider, making sure Hollow could keep up.
The trio (and Squit) eventually came into a small cavern with small waterfalls of hot spring water pouring out of statues' mouths. There was a bench of metal on the other side of the room, and a sense of tranquility fell over the grouping.

The spider lead Hollow into the water, slightly annoyed by the height of the vessel as she flew to the bench. Hollow poked at the water, wondering why it was so white. The spider was busy making bandages for Hollow's missing arm.
The trio (and Squit) eventually came into a small cavern with small waterfalls of hot spring water pouring out of statues' mouths. There was a bench of metal on the other side of the room, and a sense of tranquility fell over the grouping.

The spider lead Hollow into the water, slightly annoyed by the height of the vessel as she flew to the bench. Hollow poked at the water, wondering why it was so white. The spider was busy making bandages for Hollow's missing arm.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing wasn't sure what to do, and so just sat by the water and kept their head down. They let their thoughts run through their mind freely for the most part.
Wing wasn't sure what to do, and so just sat by the water and kept their head down. They let their thoughts run through their mind freely for the most part.
Hollow felt the soul in the air and took the time to focus some of it, white bits floated around them as they focused. The spider came around with freshly woven bandages, standing in the water as she wrapped Hollow's wounds and scars.

Hollow watched the spider, unaware that she didn't hear void talk. "Who are you?"

(Hollow is... confused)
Hollow felt the soul in the air and took the time to focus some of it, white bits floated around them as they focused. The spider came around with freshly woven bandages, standing in the water as she wrapped Hollow's wounds and scars.

Hollow watched the spider, unaware that she didn't hear void talk. "Who are you?"

(Hollow is... confused)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110