Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
(boop!)
(boop!)
(sorry, im just lost on how to respond to some void boi having a mental breakdown)
The Squit on their horn crawled down onto the vessel's hand, concerned.
(sorry, im just lost on how to respond to some void boi having a mental breakdown)
The Squit on their horn crawled down onto the vessel's hand, concerned.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
(np mate)

Wing began to calm down, the Squit helping them get their mind back to the present. The voices in their head began to get quieter, then stopped altogether. Relieved, Wing lowered their hands back to their sides, taking a few deep breaths to recompose themself.
"It's fine, you're okay." they said to themself.
(np mate)

Wing began to calm down, the Squit helping them get their mind back to the present. The voices in their head began to get quieter, then stopped altogether. Relieved, Wing lowered their hands back to their sides, taking a few deep breaths to recompose themself.
"It's fine, you're okay." they said to themself.
The vessel had gotten close enough to the source of screeches to decipher that a fight was going on, between who was still a question. The nearby sign and chain hanging from the crafted hole above told the vessel it was at the main entrance of the Crossroads. Ahead was the source.
The vessel had gotten close enough to the source of screeches to decipher that a fight was going on, between who was still a question. The nearby sign and chain hanging from the crafted hole above told the vessel it was at the main entrance of the Crossroads. Ahead was the source.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing stepped forward. They were so close, they couldn't give in now.
They made their way closer to the source, still tense.

(couldn't think of much lol)
Wing stepped forward. They were so close, they couldn't give in now.
They made their way closer to the source, still tense.

(couldn't think of much lol)
They came across an old and large building. Smaller battle cries and taunts could be heard under the screeches of a clearly larger being. The door was big enough for the vessel to walk in without banging their horns. Peering into the windows was not very helpful, as they were covered in black veins.
They came across an old and large building. Smaller battle cries and taunts could be heard under the screeches of a clearly larger being. The door was big enough for the vessel to walk in without banging their horns. Peering into the windows was not very helpful, as they were covered in black veins.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing peeked into the building via the door, wanting to assess the situation before going in.
Wing peeked into the building via the door, wanting to assess the situation before going in.
Peeking in, Wing sees two bugs fighting, one small spidery one with a red cloak and two horns, swinging about the room by needle and thread, and a much more larger and familiar vessel with a ragged green cloak and two curved, spiked horns, who wielded their nail with one hand, the other arm lost to previous infection.

The spider and vessel both fought, the vessel clearly not winning to the threads that tangled around him.
Peeking in, Wing sees two bugs fighting, one small spidery one with a red cloak and two horns, swinging about the room by needle and thread, and a much more larger and familiar vessel with a ragged green cloak and two curved, spiked horns, who wielded their nail with one hand, the other arm lost to previous infection.

The spider and vessel both fought, the vessel clearly not winning to the threads that tangled around him.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing recognized the vessel from somewhere. They remembered the shape of horns, but from where?....
It didn't matter. What Wing saw was a bug attacking another vessel, their sibling. They lifted the Squit off of their horn, setting it on the ground, before drawing their needle and launching themself into the fight, cutting the threads tangled around their sibling.

(I kind of imagine Wing using their needle more like a nail in battle, as they have a much more defensive fighting style. this is mostly due to pretty much learning how to fight by, well, fighting in order to defend themself, so they never really had any kind of proper training. even if they did prior to being yeeted into the Abyss, that training would've likely been to fight with a nail.)
(TL;DR version of this rant, Wing's fighting style is more defensive and not a conventional way of using the needle.)
Wing recognized the vessel from somewhere. They remembered the shape of horns, but from where?....
It didn't matter. What Wing saw was a bug attacking another vessel, their sibling. They lifted the Squit off of their horn, setting it on the ground, before drawing their needle and launching themself into the fight, cutting the threads tangled around their sibling.

(I kind of imagine Wing using their needle more like a nail in battle, as they have a much more defensive fighting style. this is mostly due to pretty much learning how to fight by, well, fighting in order to defend themself, so they never really had any kind of proper training. even if they did prior to being yeeted into the Abyss, that training would've likely been to fight with a nail.)
(TL;DR version of this rant, Wing's fighting style is more defensive and not a conventional way of using the needle.)
The vessel looked down at Wing. A crack lined their face, and dead infection took place of where their arm previously was. The vessel quickly looked back at the bug, raising his nail again.

The bug hung from the side of a nearby wall, watching. The vessel ran off to fight her once more, stabbing the wall as she dodged. The spider looked at Wing as she swung by, glaring.
The vessel looked down at Wing. A crack lined their face, and dead infection took place of where their arm previously was. The vessel quickly looked back at the bug, raising his nail again.

The bug hung from the side of a nearby wall, watching. The vessel ran off to fight her once more, stabbing the wall as she dodged. The spider looked at Wing as she swung by, glaring.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110