Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
The Squit chilled, practically falling asleep. There were pillars near the ledge that could be used as stairs, or there were the vines creeping down the rock that seemed strong enough. There were screeches in the faint distance.
The Squit chilled, practically falling asleep. There were pillars near the ledge that could be used as stairs, or there were the vines creeping down the rock that seemed strong enough. There were screeches in the faint distance.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Wing heard the screeches, and they were kind of curious. That might be the source of the strange events.
They decided to climb the pillars, doing their best to follow the sounds of screeching.
Wing heard the screeches, and they were kind of curious. That might be the source of the strange events.
They decided to climb the pillars, doing their best to follow the sounds of screeching.
Finding more greenery and ledges, the screeches got closer the farther they went. Another Squit was flying above, seeming rather lost. It was clearly one of the previously infected, shell cracked and proboscis worn from aggression.

Another glance showed that it wasn't flying. It was actually hanging from black veins, and there were also black tears coming from the eye sockets.

The Squit on the vessel's horn hugged tighter.
Finding more greenery and ledges, the screeches got closer the farther they went. Another Squit was flying above, seeming rather lost. It was clearly one of the previously infected, shell cracked and proboscis worn from aggression.

Another glance showed that it wasn't flying. It was actually hanging from black veins, and there were also black tears coming from the eye sockets.

The Squit on the vessel's horn hugged tighter.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
Wing turned away from the corpse. While they were accustomed to death, they definitely didn't like it. They could see that the previously infected Squit was probably beyond help, and so they walked past it quickly.
Wing turned away from the corpse. While they were accustomed to death, they definitely didn't like it. They could see that the previously infected Squit was probably beyond help, and so they walked past it quickly.
As they continued to follow the screeches, more dead bugs appeared, littered about. Veins of black ran under the foliage. [Time Skip to entrance of Forgotten Crossroads?]
As they continued to follow the screeches, more dead bugs appeared, littered about. Veins of black ran under the foliage. [Time Skip to entrance of Forgotten Crossroads?]
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(sure, just not quite the Black Egg. I have a little something for Wing as a bit of a lore drop)
(sure, just not quite the Black Egg. I have a little something for Wing as a bit of a lore drop)
(ok. ill have a post up tomorrow cause im tired)
(ok. ill have a post up tomorrow cause im tired)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(okay)
(okay)
The luscious greenery slowly faded to cold, blue stone. Stalactites and stalagmites litter the space around, the previous corpses had gone from Greenpath creatures to Crossroad creatures. Veins of black weaving between the cracks and spikes on the ceiling and walls. The Squit was still holding tightly to the vessel's horn.
The luscious greenery slowly faded to cold, blue stone. Stalactites and stalagmites litter the space around, the previous corpses had gone from Greenpath creatures to Crossroad creatures. Veins of black weaving between the cracks and spikes on the ceiling and walls. The Squit was still holding tightly to the vessel's horn.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
As the screeches began to grow louder the closer Wing got to the source, they began to hear whispers, things that weren't there. They tried to ignore it, but the longer they did, the louder it became.
Finally, when Wing was very close to the source of the screeches, their mental state began to crumble. They stumbled over to a wall and leaned back against it, hands over where their ears should be as Wing tried to block out the noise only they could hear.
As the screeches began to grow louder the closer Wing got to the source, they began to hear whispers, things that weren't there. They tried to ignore it, but the longer they did, the louder it became.
Finally, when Wing was very close to the source of the screeches, their mental state began to crumble. They stumbled over to a wall and leaned back against it, hands over where their ears should be as Wing tried to block out the noise only they could hear.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110