Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hollow Knight [1x1 Halloweddd]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
Wing stepped in the vessel's path, using their needle to block the blow aimed at the spider. They wanted to end the fight so nobody would get hurt.
Wing stepped in the vessel's path, using their needle to block the blow aimed at the spider. They wanted to end the fight so nobody would get hurt.
The vessel swung at Wing in retaliation. The spider hopped off of Wing's horn, tangling more thread around the vessel's nail & hand and landing back onto the ground. The vessel stood vulnerable while the spider kept them from swinging any further, creating a small stalemate.

The small spider looked at Wing, continuing to tighten the thread on needle. "What brings you here, winged one?" The vessel had their nail and hand trapped, trying to pull away.
The vessel swung at Wing in retaliation. The spider hopped off of Wing's horn, tangling more thread around the vessel's nail & hand and landing back onto the ground. The vessel stood vulnerable while the spider kept them from swinging any further, creating a small stalemate.

The small spider looked at Wing, continuing to tighten the thread on needle. "What brings you here, winged one?" The vessel had their nail and hand trapped, trying to pull away.
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
Wing took a small step back from the spider, recognizing her as someone they didn't want against them.
*I heard the fight from Greenpath, and I came to investigate.* Wing signed with their free hand, keeping hold of their weapon at their side.
Wing took a small step back from the spider, recognizing her as someone they didn't want against them.
*I heard the fight from Greenpath, and I came to investigate.* Wing signed with their free hand, keeping hold of their weapon at their side.
(its so hard to resist making Hornet say "well com'on sibling help contain our big sibling, theyve gone crazy")

The spider plunged the needle into the stone, keeping a hand on it so the large vessel doesn't just pull it out of the ground. She clearly saw the resemblance between the vessel and Wing. The spider spoke once more. "Your own type fight except you, so do come hold down this angered one." The vessel screeched in the background.
(its so hard to resist making Hornet say "well com'on sibling help contain our big sibling, theyve gone crazy")

The spider plunged the needle into the stone, keeping a hand on it so the large vessel doesn't just pull it out of the ground. She clearly saw the resemblance between the vessel and Wing. The spider spoke once more. "Your own type fight except you, so do come hold down this angered one." The vessel screeched in the background.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
(*wheeze*)

Wing looked at the spider, not quite sure what to do. "I'm not even sure what's going on here." they said, mostly to themself, but their screeching sibling could definitely hear them.

(up to you whether Hornet can hear Void speech, as I'm pretty sure PK was working with Void before Herrah so idk.)
(*wheeze*)

Wing looked at the spider, not quite sure what to do. "I'm not even sure what's going on here." they said, mostly to themself, but their screeching sibling could definitely hear them.

(up to you whether Hornet can hear Void speech, as I'm pretty sure PK was working with Void before Herrah so idk.)
The vessel looked at Wing, still pulling. The spider just glared. The vessel managed to say a word, despite the spider unable to hear. "... Sibling." They still pulled on their nail, trying to free themselves, but their eyes were on Wing now. The spider held onto the needle, confused by the vessels' interaction with each other.

(I'm keeping it to Hornet hear nothing mainly because Pale King would have no reason to teach Hornet the void talk, she is just a gift to Herrah to comatose Herrah into a seal.)
The vessel looked at Wing, still pulling. The spider just glared. The vessel managed to say a word, despite the spider unable to hear. "... Sibling." They still pulled on their nail, trying to free themselves, but their eyes were on Wing now. The spider held onto the needle, confused by the vessels' interaction with each other.

(I'm keeping it to Hornet hear nothing mainly because Pale King would have no reason to teach Hornet the void talk, she is just a gift to Herrah to comatose Herrah into a seal.)
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
"Why are you angered?" Wing asks, eyes on the vessel. They knew the spider was watching this interaction, may as well try and calm their sibling down.
"Why are you angered?" Wing asks, eyes on the vessel. They knew the spider was watching this interaction, may as well try and calm their sibling down.
"Must contain Radiance." The vessel continues to look at Wing. The spider watched the silent staring contest between the two.
"Must contain Radiance." The vessel continues to look at Wing. The spider watched the silent staring contest between the two.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
"The Radiance..." Wing couldn't imagine containing that thing. The Infection had taken their closest friend a long time ago...
"The Radiance is gone. The Infection is gone." they told their sibling.
"The Radiance..." Wing couldn't imagine containing that thing. The Infection had taken their closest friend a long time ago...
"The Radiance is gone. The Infection is gone." they told their sibling.
"Radiance... gone?" The vessel broke their arm free of the thread, reaching where their other arm would've been under the cloak. They felt only decayed infection. They knelt over onto their knees, staring at their sibling.

The spider, not excepting the vessel to break free, jumped over the nail that flung back. She watched from the ceiling, dangling by her needle.
"Radiance... gone?" The vessel broke their arm free of the thread, reaching where their other arm would've been under the cloak. They felt only decayed infection. They knelt over onto their knees, staring at their sibling.

The spider, not excepting the vessel to break free, jumped over the nail that flung back. She watched from the ceiling, dangling by her needle.
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110