Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Assassin's Guild (OOC/OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
[quote name="ChaoticPotato" date="2021-10-30 17:01:00" ] I think she'd have about 20% of a lifespan left according to 135/35, but you're the writer so your say is final :) [/quote] *Concedes to the better math person* Well okay then... Might make a slight cameo then in that case. *Runs off to confirm a ship and get Thira in here*
ChaoticPotato wrote on 2021-10-30 17:01:00:
I think she'd have about 20% of a lifespan left according to 135/35, but you're the writer so your say is final :)

*Concedes to the better math person*
Well okay then...
Might make a slight cameo then in that case.

*Runs off to confirm a ship and get Thira in here*
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
These are my other two lovelies~ And now to start picking an actual rank for all of mine... ----- [b]Username[/b]: Lady [b]Name[/b]: Thira Dorrin [b]Gender:[/b] Female, open minded [b]Age[/b] (18+): 20 [b]Species[/b]: Half serpent (particularly the Bone-Taker Serpent) These serpents are unique in that they mainly eat bones as a food source. Their teeth actually look more dog-like in structure and the fangs can activate a curse that will cause flesh to melt off of bone. Their back teeth are comparable to molars and can come down with a bite force greater than that of a crocodile’s (Can bite through steel bars. Bone shattering bite in other words.) The curse is not always present in their fangs. Bone Taker Serpents can also let out a horrifying scream like hiss that sounds similar to a Khezu roar from monster hunter, but more hiss like. The purpose of this hiss is to cause intimidation and fear. Their hisses sound rather dry most of the time. Their eyes are sensitive to light and shadows, enabling night vision but making it hard to see in bright areas. [b]Image/description[/b]: This is her human appearance, only her eyes are pure black. And she has a pink fairy pendant she like refuses to take off. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/890314158971695174/901919554308042792/331317_5SskEQBQ.png[/img] Serpent: Note that this is a more aggressive pose, the 'crest' is actually retractable and looks like a small spike when like that. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/860554121650896946/901616689081385031/z5aZcLg.png[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 5'5 (shifted like 40ft long) [b]Weight[/b]: Average (Shifted, comparable to titanoboa) [b]Eye Color[/b]: Pitch black, even her whites are black, her pupil will glow red when agitated [b]Hair Color[/b]: White [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: Delta [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: Escapee [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: -Getting into small spaces -Breaking bones -Being quiet -Seeing in the dark -By god are her bones strong [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: [b]Serpent Form:[/b] These serpents are unique in that they mainly eat bones as a food source. Their teeth actually look more dog-like in structure and the fangs can activate a curse that will cause flesh to melt off of bone. Their back teeth are comparable to molars and can come down with a bite force greater than that of a crocodile’s (Can bite through steel bars. Bone shattering bite in other words.) The curse is not always present in their fangs. Bone Taker Serpents can also let out a horrifying scream like hiss that sounds similar to a Khezu roar from monster hunter, but more hiss like. The purpose of this hiss is to cause intimidation and fear. Their hisses sound rather dry most of the time. Their eyes are sensitive to light and shadows, enabling night vision but making it hard to see in bright areas. [b]Flames of Despair:[/b] A purplish black fire that burns hot and becomes more powerful the more despair there is around, Thira can use her own despair mind you... (Serpent only) [b]Cursed Bite:[/b] If Thira's front teeth clamp down on you, she can inflict a curse that will cause the flesh to strip right off your bones. She can decide not to activate the curse and the speed that it causes the flesh to fall off at. Very deadly yes, but not always present in her bite. (both forms) [b]Personality[/b]: Thira’s personality shifts from being kind to a ruthless killer due to her childhood trauma, if only she could get some help… And is pretty much an emotional wreck that hides it with a fake smile. [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: T R U A M A is all you need to know... I said thats all... ... ... Fine Thira was born with the ability to shift. Her real parents ditched her out of fear not long after her birth. She was saved by a woman named Nancy and views her as a mother. However, when she was about ten, A bunch of people busted in and kidnapped her, killing Nancy in the process. Thira represses these memories to keep herself from going crazy. She took on the nickname Nancy out of grief and respect. There is more details that I will bleed out slowly~ [i]Other[/i]: -Thira's favorite color is pink! Shocking I know... -If Thira has a go at you with a bite, you can get away with a broken bone by just yeeting the limb at her back teeth. Better than the curse... -She shares the weakness of the crocodile, as yes her bite is strong... But the muscle to open her jaws is fairly weak. You can hold her jaws shut if you're feeling brave being that close to the bissness end of a 40ft serpent ----- [b]Username[/b]: Lady [b]Name[/b]: Areis Terion [b]Gender:[/b] Female, bi as all hell [b]Age[/b] (18+): 24 [b]Species[/b]: M'kay so it's a little weird hither. Areis is half Azure, 1/4th human, 1/4th Tariual (credit to Moon) Azure: Okay, so Azures come in two flavors. (kinda like angels but not at all, probs the inspration for the legend tho) Light based, this is normal among them to have this. Most of them are like this. The minimum number of wings is two and the max is six. And said wings look like their made of light and feathery. [b]note that only this kind of Azure has ANY of the soul based abilities as the shadow variant lacks even the ability to see them, let alone absorb them![/b] Now there is a shadow based variant that happens due to some kind of deep physical and emotional trauma occurs that causes their abilities to become inverted. The abilities a similar but different as the shadows seem more versatile allowing for more shapes to be made than just weapons, using the shadows in your body to become stronger or defend against a deadly strike, And to both conceal and sense things through them. And they don't need to dedicate a wing to their abilities all they need is shadows, but otherwise wing number is used to indicate power and they look pretty much the same as the other one, but made from shadows instead. Tariual: No one is exactly sure, but they call themselves Tariual. Rumors say the species was created when a spell was cast on a group of animals, turning them human physically and emotionally. Their animal is still there and sometimes comes out when they are angered or overly stressed, but they are highly intelligent in each form. They are all shifters and their animal reflects their shift. They only existed in a group of isolated tribes deep in a forest, but the beast hunters have labeled the species as a whole “dangerous” and have driven them to near extinction, and out into the world. (Credit to Moon) [b]Image/description[/b]: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/890314158971695174/904171496061157436/69653_cnxQMlkA.png[/img] She's also got a winged wolf shift that is black in color with a bit of white around the eyes and wings, gets it from her mother. [b]Height[/b]: 5'7 (When shifted the size of a small horse) [b]Weight[/b]: ???? [b]Eye Color[/b]: Right eye is a sort of purple color while the left is amber [b]Hair Color[/b]: Black and blonde [b]Rank[/b] [i](Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP)[/i]: Gamma [b]Role[/b] [i](Escapee or Pursuer)[/i]: Escapee [b]Skills[/b] [i](climbing, poison making, etc.)[/i]: -Hunting -Fighting -Can use multiple kinds of weapon -Immune to poisons -Scouting -Getting the truth out of someone [b]Powers[/b] [i](magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.)[/i]: She's a bit wonky as her father was a full blooded Azure and her mother the more mixed one, Areis shouldn't even be able to shift yet here she is defying logic (Azure overrides usually) what's more is that she's got two 'modes' if you will. Light mode: Light manipulation (into weapons and stuff)(formally called ‘Angelus’), can fight beyond most pain/injuries/even death for a bit (formally called ‘Venator’), and create a burst of light that scorches things (looks absolutely beautiful, formally called ‘Letvir Vatra’). But each action requires that she use a wing for it, and currently she only has four. she can’t fly on these wings as they are made of light. Wings can be dismissed at will. She also has the ability to see the souls of those who have died, and interact with them and even absorb them. If she was to absorb a soul, it would make her stronger but also be a violation of the code her father’s faction of Azures had as in doing so it prevents the soul from ever finding peace… So she refuses to do it. Shadow mode: She shifts into a black winged wolf with white markings along her wings and face. Along with her animal instincts, she has shadow manipulation and a type of soul control. She can literally pull someone’s soul out of their body and change parts of it, like their personality, memories, or interests. If someone has committed some terrible act, their soul will have a “stain” on the part of their body that the act affected. (credit to moon, yes I yeeted her mother's entire ability set. Fite me) As you can see, Areis has soul based stuff all over, but the catch is that she can't use both modes at the same time. And no, I won't be OP with the soul thing either. [b]Personality[/b]: Areis puts on a calm illusion but really is not. She's all angst and stress on the inside. She's also rather honor bound to her duties as an Azure... As well she's kinda neglected those in her years as an assassin and now wishes to rectify that. [b]Backstory[/b] [i](Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild)[/i]: Trauma tis all. [i]Other[/i]: -Her favorite color is the sunset -Lance might legit recognize her as he worked with her mother and knew her father... So woot -*Claps to Moon* Areis is confirmation of a ship and a concept of mine and Moon is the other person who has the mother here so yep~
These are my other two lovelies~
And now to start picking an actual rank for all of mine...

Username: Lady

Name: Thira Dorrin
Age (18+): 20
Species: Half serpent (particularly the Bone-Taker Serpent)
These serpents are unique in that they mainly eat bones as a food source. Their teeth actually look more dog-like in structure and the fangs can activate a curse that will cause flesh to melt off of bone. Their back teeth are comparable to molars and can come down with a bite force greater than that of a crocodile’s (Can bite through steel bars. Bone shattering bite in other words.) The curse is not always present in their fangs. Bone Taker Serpents can also let out a horrifying scream like hiss that sounds similar to a Khezu roar from monster hunter, but more hiss like. The purpose of this hiss is to cause intimidation and fear. Their hisses sound rather dry most of the time. Their eyes are sensitive to light and shadows, enabling night vision but making it hard to see in bright areas.

Image/description: This is her human appearance, only her eyes are pure black. And she has a pink fairy pendant she like refuses to take off.
331317_5SskEQBQ.png

Serpent: Note that this is a more aggressive pose, the 'crest' is actually retractable and looks like a small spike when like that.
z5aZcLg.png

Height: 5'5 (shifted like 40ft long)
Weight: Average (Shifted, comparable to titanoboa)
Eye Color: Pitch black, even her whites are black, her pupil will glow red when agitated
Hair Color: White

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP): Delta
Role (Escapee or Pursuer): Escapee

Skills (climbing, poison making, etc.):
-Getting into small spaces
-Breaking bones
-Being quiet
-Seeing in the dark
-By god are her bones strong

Powers (magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.):
Serpent Form: These serpents are unique in that they mainly eat bones as a food source. Their teeth actually look more dog-like in structure and the fangs can activate a curse that will cause flesh to melt off of bone. Their back teeth are comparable to molars and can come down with a bite force greater than that of a crocodile’s (Can bite through steel bars. Bone shattering bite in other words.) The curse is not always present in their fangs. Bone Taker Serpents can also let out a horrifying scream like hiss that sounds similar to a Khezu roar from monster hunter, but more hiss like. The purpose of this hiss is to cause intimidation and fear. Their hisses sound rather dry most of the time. Their eyes are sensitive to light and shadows, enabling night vision but making it hard to see in bright areas.

Flames of Despair: A purplish black fire that burns hot and becomes more powerful the more despair there is around, Thira can use her own despair mind you... (Serpent only)

Cursed Bite: If Thira's front teeth clamp down on you, she can inflict a curse that will cause the flesh to strip right off your bones. She can decide not to activate the curse and the speed that it causes the flesh to fall off at. Very deadly yes, but not always present in her bite. (both forms)

Personality: Thira’s personality shifts from being kind to a ruthless killer due to her childhood trauma, if only she could get some help… And is pretty much an emotional wreck that hides it with a fake smile.

Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild):
T R U A M A is all you need to know...

I said thats all...
Fine
Thira was born with the ability to shift. Her real parents ditched her out of fear not long after her birth. She was saved by a woman named Nancy and views her as a mother. However, when she was about ten, A bunch of people busted in and kidnapped her, killing Nancy in the process. Thira represses these memories to keep herself from going crazy. She took on the nickname Nancy out of grief and respect. There is more details that I will bleed out slowly~

Other:
-Thira's favorite color is pink! Shocking I know...
-If Thira has a go at you with a bite, you can get away with a broken bone by just yeeting the limb at her back teeth. Better than the curse...
-She shares the weakness of the crocodile, as yes her bite is strong... But the muscle to open her jaws is fairly weak. You can hold her jaws shut if you're feeling brave being that close to the bissness end of a 40ft serpent

Username: Lady

Name: Areis Terion
Age (18+): 24
Species: M'kay so it's a little weird hither. Areis is half Azure, 1/4th human, 1/4th Tariual (credit to Moon)
Azure: Okay, so Azures come in two flavors. (kinda like angels but not at all, probs the inspration for the legend tho)
Light based, this is normal among them to have this. Most of them are like this. The minimum number of wings is two and the max is six. And said wings look like their made of light and feathery.
note that only this kind of Azure has ANY of the soul based abilities as the shadow variant lacks even the ability to see them, let alone absorb them!

Now there is a shadow based variant that happens due to some kind of deep physical and emotional trauma occurs that causes their abilities to become inverted. The abilities a similar but different as the shadows seem more versatile allowing for more shapes to be made than just weapons, using the shadows in your body to become stronger or defend against a deadly strike, And to both conceal and sense things through them. And they don't need to dedicate a wing to their abilities all they need is shadows, but otherwise wing number is used to indicate power and they look pretty much the same as the other one, but made from shadows instead.

Tariual: No one is exactly sure, but they call themselves Tariual. Rumors say the species was created when a spell was cast on a group of animals, turning them human physically and emotionally. Their animal is still there and sometimes comes out when they are angered or overly stressed, but they are highly intelligent in each form. They are all shifters and their animal reflects their shift. They only existed in a group of isolated tribes deep in a forest, but the beast hunters have labeled the species as a whole “dangerous” and have driven them to near extinction, and out into the world. (Credit to Moon)

Image/description:
69653_cnxQMlkA.png

She's also got a winged wolf shift that is black in color with a bit of white around the eyes and wings, gets it from her mother.

Height: 5'7 (When shifted the size of a small horse)
Weight: ????
Eye Color: Right eye is a sort of purple color while the left is amber
Hair Color: Black and blonde

Rank (Ranks will be Alpha to Zeta for the RP): Gamma
Role (Escapee or Pursuer): Escapee

Skills (climbing, poison making, etc.):
-Hunting
-Fighting
-Can use multiple kinds of weapon
-Immune to poisons
-Scouting
-Getting the truth out of someone

Powers (magic wielding, flight, shapeshifting, etc.):
She's a bit wonky as her father was a full blooded Azure and her mother the more mixed one, Areis shouldn't even be able to shift yet here she is defying logic (Azure overrides usually) what's more is that she's got two 'modes' if you will.

Light mode:
Light manipulation (into weapons and stuff)(formally called ‘Angelus’), can fight beyond most pain/injuries/even death for a bit (formally called ‘Venator’), and create a burst of light that scorches things (looks absolutely beautiful, formally called ‘Letvir Vatra’). But each action requires that she use a wing for it, and currently she only has four. she can’t fly on these wings as they are made of light. Wings can be dismissed at will.
She also has the ability to see the souls of those who have died, and interact with them and even absorb them. If she was to absorb a soul, it would make her stronger but also be a violation of the code her father’s faction of Azures had as in doing so it prevents the soul from ever finding peace… So she refuses to do it.

Shadow mode:
She shifts into a black winged wolf with white markings along her wings and face. Along with her animal instincts, she has shadow manipulation and a type of soul control. She can literally pull someone’s soul out of their body and change parts of it, like their personality, memories, or interests. If someone has committed some terrible act, their soul will have a “stain” on the part of their body that the act affected. (credit to moon, yes I yeeted her mother's entire ability set. Fite me)

As you can see, Areis has soul based stuff all over, but the catch is that she can't use both modes at the same time. And no, I won't be OP with the soul thing either.

Personality: Areis puts on a calm illusion but really is not. She's all angst and stress on the inside. She's also rather honor bound to her duties as an Azure... As well she's kinda neglected those in her years as an assassin and now wishes to rectify that.

Backstory (Optional, a gist of how the character became associated with the Guild): Trauma tis all.

Other:
-Her favorite color is the sunset
-Lance might legit recognize her as he worked with her mother and knew her father... So woot
-*Claps to Moon* Areis is confirmation of a ship and a concept of mine and Moon is the other person who has the mother here so yep~
slXRG.gif

Added them :)
Added them :)
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
I love that note on Areis' speices... And she's the least everywhere breed I've seen.

And ironicly Lance isn't the highest ranked dude out there... Reason being that he only killed in self-defense and things just happened to work out that way. He totally could go for the high rank but just won't do it on his own.
Now if an Apha tried to kill him Lance would gladly demonstrate his ablity to just end your bloodline in 45 seconds if that even...
I love that note on Areis' speices... And she's the least everywhere breed I've seen.

And ironicly Lance isn't the highest ranked dude out there... Reason being that he only killed in self-defense and things just happened to work out that way. He totally could go for the high rank but just won't do it on his own.
Now if an Apha tried to kill him Lance would gladly demonstrate his ablity to just end your bloodline in 45 seconds if that even...
slXRG.gif

(Okay seeing as there's already two dragon shifters I'll just throw them in as normal people loooll) I muSt cLArIfY NOw- both of them are upper rankers in skill, and work together as Pursuers. One is an Epsilon and the other is an Alpha. Is this okay? [b]Username[/b]: SanguineShadow [b]Name[/b]: Arevik Sol [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age[/b] (18+): late 20's [b]Species[/b]: Dragon [b]Image/description[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rqF6rAX.png[/img] [i]Human Appearance[/i]: 6'2, well muscled. Umber toned skin, curly black hair which is streaked with white, with a mid-fade on the sides. Arevik has vitiligo, so he has white patches of skin here and there on his face and body, which is why he has some white streaks of hair. He has brown eyes, the right having faint blue splatters on the lower part of his iris. He roughly chiseled features, with a sharp jaw and faintly defined cheekbones. His resting face is usually a small smirk, his head tipped slightly in arrogance when he looks at people, with eyes that size them up the second they enter his vision. Arevik is attractive, and his confidence is clear in the way he carries himself. Arevik usually sports a long-sleeved turtleneck, and if its chilly he wears a black coat with golden buttons and detailing. Collar popped, of course. Typically wears tighter, dark colored pants for riding, and a black belt, with black boots. [i]Draconic Appearance[/i] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MmiFlab.png[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 6'2 [b]Weight[/b]: 210 lbs [b]Eye Color[/b]: Dark Brown [b]Hair Color[/b]: Brown-Black [b]Rank[/b]: Epsilon- hits like a Beta, carries himself like an Alpha, but he likes some of the upper-rankers too much to kill them. [b]Role[/b]: Pursuer [b]Skills[/b] : Arevik is excellent at sword-combat and hand-to-hand. He's also remarkably charming, a very agreeable and personable flirter who is excellent at undercover and spy work. [b]Powers[/b] : Remarkably strong. He hits like a bull and can rebound from a strike like it never even happened. Of course, within limits. Both Arevik and his twin sister can control their adrenaline output. Due to his draconic heritage, he heals very quickly and doesn't often get sick. The man also has an ego that seems to be built of titanium, because nothing gets to him- not necessarily a supernatural power, but he uses it often. Also, dragon shifting. He has a dragon form he can assume, being, well, a dragon. However, him and his sister are cursed, so if they remain in said form too long they slowly lose their humanity and become more and more animalistic. [b]Personality[/b]: All of the words that scream arrogant and dripping with confidence. He enjoys attention, and socializing, and prefers he be in the center of a crowd, as the center of attention. Arevik is charming, and despite his seemingly self-centered nature, he's very curious of other people and their stories, as well. [b]Backstory[/b]: Him and his twin sister, Seren, were taken in by a retired assassin. Not for the guild- a freelancer who worked for various kings whilst in the saddle. Before Arra snagged them, they were simple street urchins. Arra wanted wards. He wanted successors. Seren and Arevik were fiesty, strong, and even as younger kids they both packed a nasty punch. They killed effectively and efficiently for their mentor, until Arra was found dead. Arevik suspects his sister. His sister just smiles about it when he asks. They promptly joined their country's military force, and being what they were, quickly scaled ranks. After gallantry in the battlefield, they were honored with titles from said country's Queen. Said Queen took them from the field when the war they were fighting was over. Arevik fell in love with her, and her with him. She died. He doesn't like to talk about that. After a mess of nasty incidents in court, and being used as weapons by the new King and his advisors, both Seren and him revoked their titles and left. Out of work, they joined the assassin's guild thinking they'd retain more freedoms then they did. Too late to go back now. Arevik doesn't particularly care. [i]Other[/i]: Has a twin sister, Seren Owns a dun stallion with a white stripe down his face named Cicero He loves gold jewelry, gold is wonderful ------ ------ [b]Name[/b]: Seren Sol [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age[/b] (18+): late 20's [b]Species[/b]: ([i]see Arevik[/i]) [b]Image/description[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOCUtye.png[/img] [i]Human Appearance[/i]: 5'2, built like an oak plank. Seren has umber toned skin and vitiligo, like her twin brother. Facial features are similar to his, only they are distinctly feminine and rounded, with larger dark brown eyes, almost black, and softer cheekbones. Usually, she appears to be brooding, with her dark brows (left one is split by a scar) knit together and her full lips set in a slight frown. Seren looks down upon most people. She carries herself with as much confidence as her brother, but has a darker aura, and a sharp, chilling gaze befitting of a torturer. Typically, Seren wears a cropped, sleeveless turtleneck and tight, dark pants, with thigh-high, buckled boots. If its cold she wears one of Arevik's jackets, because she doesn't get out enough to buy her own. [i]Draconic Appearance[/i]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/BLFioiW.png[/img] [b]Height[/b]: 5'2 (Draconic Height: 8ft at the shoulder) [b]Weight[/b]: 120 lbs (Draconic Weight: Approx. 2000 lbs) [b]Eye Color[/b]: Black Brown [b]Hair Color[/b]: Black Brown [b]Rank[/b] [i][/i]: Alpha [b]Role[/b] [i][/i]: Pursuer. Guild's Torturer. [b]Skills[/b] [i][/i]: Seren loves daggers. She plays with daggers when she's bored, throwing them at things, including people, with an accuracy that can be considered freakish. Seren is a very capable torturer and can edge on seductive when it comes to getting answers from people she can't rip the fingernails off of. She either fights hand-to-hand or stabs with stilettoes and/or daggers. [b]Powers[/b] [i][/i]: Freakishly fast, like a living whiplash. Not nearly as strong as her brother, and not very good when it comes to getting hit, but she can dodge and strike like a cobra. Like her twin brother, she can turn into a dragon and do dragon things. Like her twin brother, she is also cursed. [b]Personality[/b]: Essentially, Seren is a broody, a*sinine pr*ck. She sleeps when she isn't working most of the time, unless Arevik drags her out of bed. Seren doesn't necessarily *enjoy* her job, but she gets a power trip from it, and it makes her feel in control of something. Seren is distrustful. When she speaks, it's demeaning towards the other person in the conversation, and if she can find something to insult or pick on, she'll do so. As much as her brother is a people person, and friendly, Seren is a cold-blooded snake, who preys on other people's weaknesses and tries to make them hurt in whatever way she is allowed to cause hurt. [b]Backstory[/b]: [i]{See Arevik's info-}[/i] Seren got the worst of the training from Arra, and it could be said that she caught the worst of the abuse, as well. When they were promoted, Seren was used by a court Advisor/Duke long before the original Queen died. Executioner, Assassin, Lover, several things that she doesn't particularly like to remember. Seren killed that Advisor. She says he deserved it. Shortly afterwards, her and her brother left and joined the guild. Seren fit in well. [i]Other[/i]: Owns a horse named Cicera, a large grulla mare with a moon-crescent marking on her forehead and dark stripes on her knees/lower legs. Likes the color navy.
(Okay seeing as there's already two dragon shifters I'll just throw them in as normal people loooll)
I muSt cLArIfY NOw- both of them are upper rankers in skill, and work together as Pursuers. One is an Epsilon and the other is an Alpha. Is this okay?

Username: SanguineShadow

Name: Arevik Sol
Age (18+): late 20's
Species: Dragon

Image/description:
rqF6rAX.png
Human Appearance: 6'2, well muscled. Umber toned skin, curly black hair which is streaked with white, with a mid-fade on the sides. Arevik has vitiligo, so he has white patches of skin here and there on his face and body, which is why he has some white streaks of hair. He has brown eyes, the right having faint blue splatters on the lower part of his iris.
He roughly chiseled features, with a sharp jaw and faintly defined cheekbones. His resting face is usually a small smirk, his head tipped slightly in arrogance when he looks at people, with eyes that size them up the second they enter his vision. Arevik is attractive, and his confidence is clear in the way he carries himself.
Arevik usually sports a long-sleeved turtleneck, and if its chilly he wears a black coat with golden buttons and detailing. Collar popped, of course. Typically wears tighter, dark colored pants for riding, and a black belt, with black boots.
Draconic Appearance
MmiFlab.png
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: Brown-Black

Rank: Epsilon- hits like a Beta, carries himself like an Alpha, but he likes some of the upper-rankers too much to kill them.
Role: Pursuer

Skills : Arevik is excellent at sword-combat and hand-to-hand. He's also remarkably charming, a very agreeable and personable flirter who is excellent at undercover and spy work.
Powers : Remarkably strong. He hits like a bull and can rebound from a strike like it never even happened. Of course, within limits. Both Arevik and his twin sister can control their adrenaline output. Due to his draconic heritage, he heals very quickly and doesn't often get sick. The man also has an ego that seems to be built of titanium, because nothing gets to him- not necessarily a supernatural power, but he uses it often.
Also, dragon shifting. He has a dragon form he can assume, being, well, a dragon. However, him and his sister are cursed, so if they remain in said form too long they slowly lose their humanity and become more and more animalistic.
Personality:
All of the words that scream arrogant and dripping with confidence. He enjoys attention, and socializing, and prefers he be in the center of a crowd, as the center of attention.
Arevik is charming, and despite his seemingly self-centered nature, he's very curious of other people and their stories, as well.
Backstory:
Him and his twin sister, Seren, were taken in by a retired assassin. Not for the guild- a freelancer who worked for various kings whilst in the saddle. Before Arra snagged them, they were simple street urchins.
Arra wanted wards. He wanted successors. Seren and Arevik were fiesty, strong, and even as younger kids they both packed a nasty punch.
They killed effectively and efficiently for their mentor, until Arra was found dead. Arevik suspects his sister. His sister just smiles about it when he asks.

They promptly joined their country's military force, and being what they were, quickly scaled ranks. After gallantry in the battlefield, they were honored with titles from said country's Queen. Said Queen took them from the field when the war they were fighting was over. Arevik fell in love with her, and her with him.
She died. He doesn't like to talk about that.
After a mess of nasty incidents in court, and being used as weapons by the new King and his advisors, both Seren and him revoked their titles and left. Out of work, they joined the assassin's guild thinking they'd retain more freedoms then they did. Too late to go back now. Arevik doesn't particularly care.

Other:
Has a twin sister, Seren
Owns a dun stallion with a white stripe down his face named Cicero
He loves gold jewelry, gold is wonderful

Name: Seren Sol
Age (18+): late 20's
Species: (see Arevik)

Image/description:
UOCUtye.png
Human Appearance: 5'2, built like an oak plank. Seren has umber toned skin and vitiligo, like her twin brother. Facial features are similar to his, only they are distinctly feminine and rounded, with larger dark brown eyes, almost black, and softer cheekbones. Usually, she appears to be brooding, with her dark brows (left one is split by a scar) knit together and her full lips set in a slight frown.
Seren looks down upon most people. She carries herself with as much confidence as her brother, but has a darker aura, and a sharp, chilling gaze befitting of a torturer. Typically, Seren wears a cropped, sleeveless turtleneck and tight, dark pants, with thigh-high, buckled boots. If its cold she wears one of Arevik's jackets, because she doesn't get out enough to buy her own.
Draconic Appearance:
BLFioiW.png

Height: 5'2 (Draconic Height: 8ft at the shoulder)
Weight: 120 lbs (Draconic Weight: Approx. 2000 lbs)
Eye Color: Black Brown
Hair Color: Black Brown

Role : Pursuer. Guild's Torturer.

Skills : Seren loves daggers. She plays with daggers when she's bored, throwing them at things, including people, with an accuracy that can be considered freakish. Seren is a very capable torturer and can edge on seductive when it comes to getting answers from people she can't rip the fingernails off of. She either fights hand-to-hand or stabs with stilettoes and/or daggers.
Powers : Freakishly fast, like a living whiplash. Not nearly as strong as her brother, and not very good when it comes to getting hit, but she can dodge and strike like a cobra.
Like her twin brother, she can turn into a dragon and do dragon things. Like her twin brother, she is also cursed.

Personality:
Essentially, Seren is a broody, a*sinine pr*ck. She sleeps when she isn't working most of the time, unless Arevik drags her out of bed. Seren doesn't necessarily *enjoy* her job, but she gets a power trip from it, and it makes her feel in control of something.
Seren is distrustful. When she speaks, it's demeaning towards the other person in the conversation, and if she can find something to insult or pick on, she'll do so. As much as her brother is a people person, and friendly, Seren is a cold-blooded snake, who preys on other people's weaknesses and tries to make them hurt in whatever way she is allowed to cause hurt.
Backstory:
{See Arevik's info-}
Seren got the worst of the training from Arra, and it could be said that she caught the worst of the abuse, as well.
When they were promoted, Seren was used by a court Advisor/Duke long before the original Queen died. Executioner, Assassin, Lover, several things that she doesn't particularly like to remember.
Seren killed that Advisor. She says he deserved it. Shortly afterwards, her and her brother left and joined the guild.
Seren fit in well.
Other:
Owns a horse named Cicera, a large grulla mare with a moon-crescent marking on her forehead and dark stripes on her knees/lower legs.
Likes the color navy.
HwHO2NM.png .....
San/Sanguine
She/Her
Give me Pumpkin Spice before I remove your kneecap privileges

I was honestly too lazy to write out three w h o l e species lol.
I was honestly too lazy to write out three w h o l e species lol.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
I was working on my profile and then....

Crashed. Was just knocked out. Apparently my graduation took more out of me than I knew.

Crashed. Was just knocked out. Apparently my graduation took more out of me than I knew.
oulcMpY.gif
They look good!
They look good!

Clayton Academy
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-10-30 18:45:03" ] I was working on my profile and then.... Crashed. Was just knocked out. Apparently my graduation took more out of me than I knew. [/quote] CONGRATS ON GRADUATION
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-10-30 18:45:03:

CONGRATS ON GRADUATION

Clayton Academy
*trying to fill out character sheets but motivation is low rn*
*trying to fill out character sheets but motivation is low rn*

Clayton Academy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28