Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp Enduring Honor (MHA RP/ CLOSED)
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 124
All of your character designs are so cute and squishy I love your art style!
All of your character designs are so cute and squishy I love your art style!
LEpJMnn.png zNcyhot.png RDt6LqI.png J7D1quC.png qIT33wL.png

WI7lnRZ.png em6G0U2.png SV9CXSe.pngYMPbu9R.png
New monster Hunter rise expansion and (elder?) dragon just dropped. Gives me major Illunis vibes.
New monster Hunter rise expansion and (elder?) dragon just dropped. Gives me major Illunis vibes.
oulcMpY.gif
Name: Briar
Hero name: The Potions Hero: Alchemist
Blood type: O+
Appearance: Long curly messy fiery red hair that is always tied up into a low loose bun. Orange eyes that practically sparkle. She is pretty short standing at (5’5) but is very fit. Typically wears ripped skinny jeans, tennis shoes, and tank tops.
Hero outfit: A bit of a weird combination of clothing her hero suit is a white lab coat thrown over a sleeveless camo green vest paired with heavy duty tan pants and dark brown laced combat boots. On her face she wears large black oval glasses that make her eyes look bigger. She also wears a belt with many different kinds of potions and tools attached to it. In hidden pockets of her vest are two handguns.

Quirk: Her quirk is called Alchemy and it allows to create any kind of potion or mixture as long as she understands it’s ingredients, her quirk also gives her a natural ability to be able to understand recipes and memorize formulas quickly.
Quirk drawbacks: -Requires much memorization in order for her quirk to be useful
-If she uses too much of her quirk in a short time span her brain will “short circuit” and she’ll be about as useful as a person looped up on goofy gas.

Personality: A bit overbearing and too social Briar can come off as too much especially when meeting new people, she has a lot of energy and a thirst for knowledge as well as a strong love for alchemy. However she is loyal and a kind person often brightening up the room. One thing to note about her is she is always trying to find the bright side of things and even when upset will typically ignore these emotions and will try to hide them.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Very intelligent, at least in her line of work and does well in the physical department as well. Does being a great cook count?Weaknesses: Due to the drawbacks of her quirk she can’t use it too often in battles and has to resort to other means of fighting.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Potions, science, meeting new people, cooking, reading, talking, and being outdoors. Dislikes: Rain, being alone, being cooped up, bad food (she becomes Gordon Ramsey), arguing, and sad feels.
Backstory: Both of her parents are quirk scientists who study the science behind quirk genetics and how they function. As a child with a quirk revolving around science she spent a lot of time in labs with her parents growing up even occasionally being apart of experiments (nothing brutal of course), however as she got older and started spending more time worrying about hero training and school and less about scientific experiments her and her parents drifted apart. While they still love each other to some degree it’s pretty awkward when the three of them are together and it’s easy to tell they don’t want her to be a hero.
Other: Rule: No scientific experiments indoors that can cause fires and other dangerous chemical reactions
Name: Briar
Hero name: The Potions Hero: Alchemist
Blood type: O+
Appearance: Long curly messy fiery red hair that is always tied up into a low loose bun. Orange eyes that practically sparkle. She is pretty short standing at (5’5) but is very fit. Typically wears ripped skinny jeans, tennis shoes, and tank tops.
Hero outfit: A bit of a weird combination of clothing her hero suit is a white lab coat thrown over a sleeveless camo green vest paired with heavy duty tan pants and dark brown laced combat boots. On her face she wears large black oval glasses that make her eyes look bigger. She also wears a belt with many different kinds of potions and tools attached to it. In hidden pockets of her vest are two handguns.

Quirk: Her quirk is called Alchemy and it allows to create any kind of potion or mixture as long as she understands it’s ingredients, her quirk also gives her a natural ability to be able to understand recipes and memorize formulas quickly.
Quirk drawbacks: -Requires much memorization in order for her quirk to be useful
-If she uses too much of her quirk in a short time span her brain will “short circuit” and she’ll be about as useful as a person looped up on goofy gas.

Personality: A bit overbearing and too social Briar can come off as too much especially when meeting new people, she has a lot of energy and a thirst for knowledge as well as a strong love for alchemy. However she is loyal and a kind person often brightening up the room. One thing to note about her is she is always trying to find the bright side of things and even when upset will typically ignore these emotions and will try to hide them.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Very intelligent, at least in her line of work and does well in the physical department as well. Does being a great cook count?Weaknesses: Due to the drawbacks of her quirk she can’t use it too often in battles and has to resort to other means of fighting.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Potions, science, meeting new people, cooking, reading, talking, and being outdoors. Dislikes: Rain, being alone, being cooped up, bad food (she becomes Gordon Ramsey), arguing, and sad feels.
Backstory: Both of her parents are quirk scientists who study the science behind quirk genetics and how they function. As a child with a quirk revolving around science she spent a lot of time in labs with her parents growing up even occasionally being apart of experiments (nothing brutal of course), however as she got older and started spending more time worrying about hero training and school and less about scientific experiments her and her parents drifted apart. While they still love each other to some degree it’s pretty awkward when the three of them are together and it’s easy to tell they don’t want her to be a hero.
Other: Rule: No scientific experiments indoors that can cause fires and other dangerous chemical reactions

Briar is appoved!
Shall I yeet her at Avo or UGN?
Briar is appoved!
Shall I yeet her at Avo or UGN?
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
I think Avo might be a interesting fit for her
I think Avo might be a interesting fit for her

Done~
And I feel like she'd be really good friends with Adara...
Done~
And I feel like she'd be really good friends with Adara...
slXRG.gif

HEY so uh, I tried camembert today. WONDERFUL, forgot to age it, so we planned on doing that and trying the rest (I know, I know, filthy American ruining cheese...)

I ate the rind (my sister thought it was gross lol) and then we realized it was supposed to be aged. TURNS OUT that it gets covered in mold (duh) and you eat that (which I'm fine with.) My sister is allergic to mold, however (so am I, but a different kind,) so we have to throw the cheese away due to ALLERGIES. HA. Not fun, we both were looking forward to it.
HEY so uh, I tried camembert today. WONDERFUL, forgot to age it, so we planned on doing that and trying the rest (I know, I know, filthy American ruining cheese...)

I ate the rind (my sister thought it was gross lol) and then we realized it was supposed to be aged. TURNS OUT that it gets covered in mold (duh) and you eat that (which I'm fine with.) My sister is allergic to mold, however (so am I, but a different kind,) so we have to throw the cheese away due to ALLERGIES. HA. Not fun, we both were looking forward to it.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
It's all fun and games until allergies get in the way.
It's all fun and games until allergies get in the way.
oulcMpY.gif
And the fact that Neira has 'cursed' cookies
Well, it's more that she forgets that not everyone is used to living with folks that like/don't mind the taste of blood and uses blood in place of eggs... And wouldn't tell anyone as she's so used to it.
Everyone would be questioning why they taste slightly off but are otherwise pretty good yet Lance is all over them.
Well, it's more that she forgets that not everyone is used to living with folks that like/don't mind the taste of blood and uses blood in place of eggs... And wouldn't tell anyone as she's so used to it.
Everyone would be questioning why they taste slightly off but are otherwise pretty good yet Lance is all over them.
slXRG.gif

[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-23 21:02:32" ] And the fact that Neira has 'cursed' cookies Well, it's more that she forgets that not everyone is used to living with folks that like/don't mind the taste of blood and uses blood in place of eggs... And wouldn't tell anyone as she's so used to it. Everyone would be questioning why they taste slightly off but are otherwise pretty good yet Lance is all over them. [/quote] If she ever used Illunis' blood we'd have a real [s]story[/s] problem
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-23 21:02:32:
If she ever used Illunis' blood we'd have a real story problem
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 123 124