Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TOMU | 1x1 with BleuFalha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Cheryl nodded. “Well, good, because there’s a lot in here!” Cheryl noted the unreasonable size of the store. It looked mildly like an Ikea. She paused at the question, and blinked for a minute. What? A question about—being ok—huh—what.

W h a t—? Nobody’s ever asked her that.

“I’m fine? What?” She said, a little confused. A small red tint danced across her cheeks. “It’s not that painful,” she continued. “Nothing that would kill me! That’s like saying your horn gets in the way of your hair! I mean it probably does, but it can’t be that irritating, right?”

That was the first time she’d pointed it out. A child in the parking lot nearby turned its head, but was ushered into the car. Not many people seemed to care, and most seemed to actually try ignoring her as if she were speaking the plague.
Cheryl nodded. “Well, good, because there’s a lot in here!” Cheryl noted the unreasonable size of the store. It looked mildly like an Ikea. She paused at the question, and blinked for a minute. What? A question about—being ok—huh—what.

W h a t—? Nobody’s ever asked her that.

“I’m fine? What?” She said, a little confused. A small red tint danced across her cheeks. “It’s not that painful,” she continued. “Nothing that would kill me! That’s like saying your horn gets in the way of your hair! I mean it probably does, but it can’t be that irritating, right?”

That was the first time she’d pointed it out. A child in the parking lot nearby turned its head, but was ushered into the car. Not many people seemed to care, and most seemed to actually try ignoring her as if she were speaking the plague.
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
What did she just say

Apollo stood frozen, still trying to comprehend what Cheryl just said. He reached up for his hood, very slowly, very fearfully, and...

It wasn't up.

Why wasn't it up.

He quickly snatched up the hood and secured it on his head, looking around at the people who passed. When did it fall down, no, why did it fall down. He tried to steady his breathing, it didn't work well though.

How on earth did she say that so casually. Is that some sort of signal?

This time, Apollo took the lead and began leading Cheryl towards a nearby grove of sakura trees. "Uh, come this way for a minuet." He said, his pace had quickened a lot from before.
What did she just say

Apollo stood frozen, still trying to comprehend what Cheryl just said. He reached up for his hood, very slowly, very fearfully, and...

It wasn't up.

Why wasn't it up.

He quickly snatched up the hood and secured it on his head, looking around at the people who passed. When did it fall down, no, why did it fall down. He tried to steady his breathing, it didn't work well though.

How on earth did she say that so casually. Is that some sort of signal?

This time, Apollo took the lead and began leading Cheryl towards a nearby grove of sakura trees. "Uh, come this way for a minuet." He said, his pace had quickened a lot from before.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl tilted her head, shallowing herself. “Oki..”

Did she say something wrong? Was he ok? Was it bad that she’d pointed it out? Honestly, she thought it was pretty. Cheryl tightened her grip on his hand, willingly trotting alongside Apollo. “Did I say something wrong?” She murmured. “I think your horn looked nice..” she continued, as if she was completely unaware of the enchanted rumors.
Cheryl tilted her head, shallowing herself. “Oki..”

Did she say something wrong? Was he ok? Was it bad that she’d pointed it out? Honestly, she thought it was pretty. Cheryl tightened her grip on his hand, willingly trotting alongside Apollo. “Did I say something wrong?” She murmured. “I think your horn looked nice..” she continued, as if she was completely unaware of the enchanted rumors.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo lead Cheryl to a deserted part of the Sakura grove, which actually was a park, and stopped, turning to face her. “I’m, sorry to startle you. I, um, did you not realize what you said?” He shuffled and pulled down his hood, revealing the horn that Cheryl had pointed out earlier. He stood in silence, waiting for her to realize what he was.
Apollo lead Cheryl to a deserted part of the Sakura grove, which actually was a park, and stopped, turning to face her. “I’m, sorry to startle you. I, um, did you not realize what you said?” He shuffled and pulled down his hood, revealing the horn that Cheryl had pointed out earlier. He stood in silence, waiting for her to realize what he was.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
It’s ok—woa”
She gasped at the horn. So PRETTY. “Does it hurt? It’s awfully gorgeous! It’s bright! You you have magic?!” She was asking so many questions, and was actually really fascinated. Cheryl actually got awefully close, eyes wide at it. She seemed genuinely curious, her expression non-threatening.

She then gasped.

“DOES THIS MEAN WERE FRIENDS NOW? YES. I claim you, you are now OFFICIALLY my bestie with new bestie secrets >:D”. Cheryl then threw into a fit of giggles. “That’s so cool!!!”

Unexpected? For Cheryl, no, but you can’t really expect anything rational from her anyway.
It’s ok—woa”
She gasped at the horn. So PRETTY. “Does it hurt? It’s awfully gorgeous! It’s bright! You you have magic?!” She was asking so many questions, and was actually really fascinated. Cheryl actually got awefully close, eyes wide at it. She seemed genuinely curious, her expression non-threatening.

She then gasped.

“DOES THIS MEAN WERE FRIENDS NOW? YES. I claim you, you are now OFFICIALLY my bestie with new bestie secrets >:D”. Cheryl then threw into a fit of giggles. “That’s so cool!!!”

Unexpected? For Cheryl, no, but you can’t really expect anything rational from her anyway.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo blinked. And stared.

He stared at Cheryl in awe.

First of all, she said that his horn was pretty. It was just a horn, he did absolutely nothing to make it appear pretty or shiny. On the bright side, at least Cheryl got the magic right.

"Wait, you're not... scared? Or full of hatred?"

The mention of him being a friend made a little flurry of butterflies come up inside of him. A friend, something he'd never really had, not to mention that this friend was a human. He smiled, slightly, a small smile. "You do realize I'm an enchanted, right?"
Apollo blinked. And stared.

He stared at Cheryl in awe.

First of all, she said that his horn was pretty. It was just a horn, he did absolutely nothing to make it appear pretty or shiny. On the bright side, at least Cheryl got the magic right.

"Wait, you're not... scared? Or full of hatred?"

The mention of him being a friend made a little flurry of butterflies come up inside of him. A friend, something he'd never really had, not to mention that this friend was a human. He smiled, slightly, a small smile. "You do realize I'm an enchanted, right?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl shook her head in disbelief at ‘full of hatered’. “What?! No!” She exclaimed.

She gave her new friend a quick hug. “I don’t hate people because people tell you to hate them. I hate people when they don’t bother trying.” Cheryl looked up at him. “Don’t you ever go off thinking I would hate you >:T” she said. “Dummy.” She said that last part with a straight face, but couldn’t hold it in and eventually resumed her little laugh.
Cheryl shook her head in disbelief at ‘full of hatered’. “What?! No!” She exclaimed.

She gave her new friend a quick hug. “I don’t hate people because people tell you to hate them. I hate people when they don’t bother trying.” Cheryl looked up at him. “Don’t you ever go off thinking I would hate you >:T” she said. “Dummy.” She said that last part with a straight face, but couldn’t hold it in and eventually resumed her little laugh.

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
"Oh, um." Apollo said, not ready for the hug. "That's good to know. I don't really understand all the hatred myself either." He looked down at Cheryl and smiled, still not used to talking to someone so short. He let out a small laugh when she giggled, it was nice to laugh with someone.

((Oof short post but I have a half day tomorrow so I will have more time))
"Oh, um." Apollo said, not ready for the hug. "That's good to know. I don't really understand all the hatred myself either." He looked down at Cheryl and smiled, still not used to talking to someone so short. He let out a small laugh when she giggled, it was nice to laugh with someone.

((Oof short post but I have a half day tomorrow so I will have more time))
mU3UPIq.jpeg
((YUS oki

Cheryl proceeded to look around. “I don’t recognize this place,” she said hushly, but still just as happy. She was used to talking to herself, but her voice was getting awefully painful, and whispering both felt and sounded a lot better. She looked around the Sakura trees with leaves that fell like pink and red snow. She knew this park, but she had never actually been that far outside of her hideout.

“Didn’t you say you were here for something?” She asked, halfly to herself. “The store—right—“ she paused, thinking. Then giggled. “D u H. You should make sure this is tight tho.” She pulled the hood tight over his horn, ruffling with his hair until it was completely hidden. “It’s probably worth some jack on the black market, so keep it secret, keep it safe!” She said, half giggling.

On top of reaching up to ruffle his hair, there were some faint lines that could have either been ribs, scars, or both, but it all faded under her sweatshirt when she got back down. “Come, come! Before it closes!”
((YUS oki

Cheryl proceeded to look around. “I don’t recognize this place,” she said hushly, but still just as happy. She was used to talking to herself, but her voice was getting awefully painful, and whispering both felt and sounded a lot better. She looked around the Sakura trees with leaves that fell like pink and red snow. She knew this park, but she had never actually been that far outside of her hideout.

“Didn’t you say you were here for something?” She asked, halfly to herself. “The store—right—“ she paused, thinking. Then giggled. “D u H. You should make sure this is tight tho.” She pulled the hood tight over his horn, ruffling with his hair until it was completely hidden. “It’s probably worth some jack on the black market, so keep it secret, keep it safe!” She said, half giggling.

On top of reaching up to ruffle his hair, there were some faint lines that could have either been ribs, scars, or both, but it all faded under her sweatshirt when she got back down. “Come, come! Before it closes!”

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
"Oh, well, I've been here once or twice." Apollo said, muttering to himself. The sakura grove park was a peaceful place, lots of secret areas were there if you knew where to look. His mind had been blank for a moment before Cheryl brought up the store. "The store, right." He said, although he was soon startled by Cheryl pulling up his hood. "Um." He said, still startled. "Y-Ya it probably is." He noticed the lines under Cheryl's sweatshirt but didn't question them, it wasn't any of his business. "Ah, yes!" He said, making sure his hood was extremely tight before following Cheryl, he really needed to get that food.
"Oh, well, I've been here once or twice." Apollo said, muttering to himself. The sakura grove park was a peaceful place, lots of secret areas were there if you knew where to look. His mind had been blank for a moment before Cheryl brought up the store. "The store, right." He said, although he was soon startled by Cheryl pulling up his hood. "Um." He said, still startled. "Y-Ya it probably is." He noticed the lines under Cheryl's sweatshirt but didn't question them, it wasn't any of his business. "Ah, yes!" He said, making sure his hood was extremely tight before following Cheryl, he really needed to get that food.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50