Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | TOMU | 1x1 with BleuFalha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
She half-mindedly trotted into the store, instinctively going over to the food half of it. Cheryl looked around. “What are you looking for?” She said, combing through. She was turning all the cans backwards, all the little baggies of food upside down, checking the expiration dates. The reason the store was so stocked is because they just kept the food in here, not really throwing out the expired stuff.

A young man around as tall as Apollo, young as Cheryl, and shady as the void came up beside her, and leaned into her ear, muttering something. The words were also raspy and blood-coated like hers, but the scar along his neck was vivid and noticeable. Cheryl’s was concealed in a scarf. It was obvious they were related. The following words could be made out from afar: “Dad… ts you… ight. Co.. fternoon.” He then proceeded to flick her and walk off. They seemed close, especially when Cheryl tried flicking him back, but the thought of what he said left her a little blank.

Cheryl retreated to Apollo, sticking to his side like glue. She got many side glances and critical stares from the other shady citizens. She retained a smile on her face, though, although she was now a bit unresponsive, she would often hold up an item saying “What about this?!” As loud as she could, although that wasn’t very loud at all.
She half-mindedly trotted into the store, instinctively going over to the food half of it. Cheryl looked around. “What are you looking for?” She said, combing through. She was turning all the cans backwards, all the little baggies of food upside down, checking the expiration dates. The reason the store was so stocked is because they just kept the food in here, not really throwing out the expired stuff.

A young man around as tall as Apollo, young as Cheryl, and shady as the void came up beside her, and leaned into her ear, muttering something. The words were also raspy and blood-coated like hers, but the scar along his neck was vivid and noticeable. Cheryl’s was concealed in a scarf. It was obvious they were related. The following words could be made out from afar: “Dad… ts you… ight. Co.. fternoon.” He then proceeded to flick her and walk off. They seemed close, especially when Cheryl tried flicking him back, but the thought of what he said left her a little blank.

Cheryl retreated to Apollo, sticking to his side like glue. She got many side glances and critical stares from the other shady citizens. She retained a smile on her face, though, although she was now a bit unresponsive, she would often hold up an item saying “What about this?!” As loud as she could, although that wasn’t very loud at all.
SOpef69.gif Bleu|Christian

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
a0QwMLR.gif 3QIeA2e.pnga0QwMLR.gif
Apollo was grateful for Cheryl helping him pick out foods, it often took him much longer to find what he needed. It was odd to have someone be with him, especially a human, although it was somewhat reassuring.

There were others like him, others who didn't see a point in all the hatred and fighting.

And by some unlikely chance he'd managed to find one of the people.

A small smile came over his face as Cheryl helped him pick out the last of the items that he needed. With a cart full of non-perishable canned foods, he headed to the checkout to pay. He got an odd glance from the cashier but she didn't seem to question the mount of food he was buying, after all the money he was spending was going towards her salary. Once outside of the store with all of the food, now in boxes in the cart, Apollo spoke to Cheryl. "Hey, um, if you don't mind me asking. Um... Well..." He struggled to find the right words to say. "Who was that, um, guy who whispered to you. He looked kinda like you, but." He fidgeted with his fingers, trying to find the courage to say what he wanted to. "He didn't threaten you, right?"
Apollo was grateful for Cheryl helping him pick out foods, it often took him much longer to find what he needed. It was odd to have someone be with him, especially a human, although it was somewhat reassuring.

There were others like him, others who didn't see a point in all the hatred and fighting.

And by some unlikely chance he'd managed to find one of the people.

A small smile came over his face as Cheryl helped him pick out the last of the items that he needed. With a cart full of non-perishable canned foods, he headed to the checkout to pay. He got an odd glance from the cashier but she didn't seem to question the mount of food he was buying, after all the money he was spending was going towards her salary. Once outside of the store with all of the food, now in boxes in the cart, Apollo spoke to Cheryl. "Hey, um, if you don't mind me asking. Um... Well..." He struggled to find the right words to say. "Who was that, um, guy who whispered to you. He looked kinda like you, but." He fidgeted with his fingers, trying to find the courage to say what he wanted to. "He didn't threaten you, right?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl halted for a second. She blinked and what looked like a pained expression weaved it’s way onto her face, but it was gone quickly. “That’s my bro,” she explained. “Were really close..” She paused again, but proceeded to keep walking, reaching for her hood and pulling it over. “Everything will turn out fine!” She said. She seemed like she was in deep thought for a few minutes, then an idea visibly smacked her in the face. “I’ll help you bring these back with you. You came from out of town, no?”

Cheryl proceeded to grab most of the bags with her woman-being-able-to-carry-a-hundred-bags-at-once abilities, and organized them neatly into boxes. I can just go with Apollo, she thought. And never ever come back! Yes! I’m good with plans, yes, I’m so cool. She looked up at Apollo and giggled. “ThisisgonnabeSOFUN.”
Cheryl halted for a second. She blinked and what looked like a pained expression weaved it’s way onto her face, but it was gone quickly. “That’s my bro,” she explained. “Were really close..” She paused again, but proceeded to keep walking, reaching for her hood and pulling it over. “Everything will turn out fine!” She said. She seemed like she was in deep thought for a few minutes, then an idea visibly smacked her in the face. “I’ll help you bring these back with you. You came from out of town, no?”

Cheryl proceeded to grab most of the bags with her woman-being-able-to-carry-a-hundred-bags-at-once abilities, and organized them neatly into boxes. I can just go with Apollo, she thought. And never ever come back! Yes! I’m good with plans, yes, I’m so cool. She looked up at Apollo and giggled. “ThisisgonnabeSOFUN.”

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo frowned when Cheryl gave her response. She looked really uncomfortable, he probably shouldn't have brought up her brother. "O-Oh, yes." He said, answering the question. "I've got a sled to help me carry these back, we, uh, don't really have cars where I'm from. We just, um, walk everywhere." He didn't really understand why Cheryl was getting so excited about moving groceries, there were so many. At least five boxes were in the cart, each box held around 75 cans. In short, the food supply at his village would soon be replenished. "I guess we, uh, should get moving." He said, picking up a box. "How many do you think you can carry?"
Apollo frowned when Cheryl gave her response. She looked really uncomfortable, he probably shouldn't have brought up her brother. "O-Oh, yes." He said, answering the question. "I've got a sled to help me carry these back, we, uh, don't really have cars where I'm from. We just, um, walk everywhere." He didn't really understand why Cheryl was getting so excited about moving groceries, there were so many. At least five boxes were in the cart, each box held around 75 cans. In short, the food supply at his village would soon be replenished. "I guess we, uh, should get moving." He said, picking up a box. "How many do you think you can carry?"
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl looked at the boxes straightly. “U h.”

She frowned. You gave her a math problem. She was serious. She must solve the mother freaking math problem now.

“uH,”
Pause.
“Egg.”

Then she burst into laughter, almost crying. “AHA SORRY I DONT KNOW—“ she said through tears. “Like—t w o? YOU CAN CARRY THREE. YOUR STRONG I THINK. You bought so much food whydidyounuysomuchfood.” Cheryl was having a visible conundrum. Her pupils dialated when she slowed down to process a bit more. “Woah wait you have a sled? Thatssocooliwishihadasled.” She proceeded to grab a box, nearly dropped it, but was actually fine carrying the one. “See I’m strong >:>”
Cheryl looked at the boxes straightly. “U h.”

She frowned. You gave her a math problem. She was serious. She must solve the mother freaking math problem now.

“uH,”
Pause.
“Egg.”

Then she burst into laughter, almost crying. “AHA SORRY I DONT KNOW—“ she said through tears. “Like—t w o? YOU CAN CARRY THREE. YOUR STRONG I THINK. You bought so much food whydidyounuysomuchfood.” Cheryl was having a visible conundrum. Her pupils dialated when she slowed down to process a bit more. “Woah wait you have a sled? Thatssocooliwishihadasled.” She proceeded to grab a box, nearly dropped it, but was actually fine carrying the one. “See I’m strong >:>”

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
((Oof it's been a while))

"Oh um." Apollo said, scratching his head. "Well, where I'm from is, um, about to have a food shortage. These runs are normal though, it, uh, should last us until the next harvest." He watches as Cheryl picked up a box, nearly falling over, before insisting she was strong. "Please don't fall over." He said, worried. "The ice around here is pretty hard."

Apollo proceeded to pick up two boxes and left the third on the ground, lining his foot up with the box. "Normally I just, uh, slide these across the snow. They kind of hurt but, uh, it's effective." He proceeded to push the box, it slide along the ice and snow with relative ease, the snow proof coating on the box helping it to not soak through immediately. "If you need, you could, um, try pushing your box as well."
((Oof it's been a while))

"Oh um." Apollo said, scratching his head. "Well, where I'm from is, um, about to have a food shortage. These runs are normal though, it, uh, should last us until the next harvest." He watches as Cheryl picked up a box, nearly falling over, before insisting she was strong. "Please don't fall over." He said, worried. "The ice around here is pretty hard."

Apollo proceeded to pick up two boxes and left the third on the ground, lining his foot up with the box. "Normally I just, uh, slide these across the snow. They kind of hurt but, uh, it's effective." He proceeded to push the box, it slide along the ice and snow with relative ease, the snow proof coating on the box helping it to not soak through immediately. "If you need, you could, um, try pushing your box as well."
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryls eyes sparkled wildly with the new idea. She quickly took the last box and stacked the one she was holding on that one, sliding them along. “>:0 That’s so smart” she exclaimed. She started walking behind him, pushing her boxes, and giggled when she slipped on the ice. She didn’t fall, but it caught her off guard, and it was apparently funny somehow.

With the amount of people decreasing as the wandered out of town, she felt free to ask questions. “What’s with the horn thing? Oh it’s so cool, it’s like your a—*GASP* OHMYGOODNESS it’s like your a unicorn!” She proceeded to giggle, again. With the drought of people near by, nobody seemed to hear.. and if they did, they didn’t seem to care. “Is it magic?” She smiled, looking up at the trees. “It must be so awesome to live with a whole bunch of enchanted, EVERY DAY! Bunch of magic.. kind people. Their nice, right? I think they are. Then again, your the only one I ever met! Are they all this hot? I heard enchanted were ugly, but looks like they were just JEALOUS. Humans are fat.”

(LATELATELATELATESORRYLOL)
Cheryls eyes sparkled wildly with the new idea. She quickly took the last box and stacked the one she was holding on that one, sliding them along. “>:0 That’s so smart” she exclaimed. She started walking behind him, pushing her boxes, and giggled when she slipped on the ice. She didn’t fall, but it caught her off guard, and it was apparently funny somehow.

With the amount of people decreasing as the wandered out of town, she felt free to ask questions. “What’s with the horn thing? Oh it’s so cool, it’s like your a—*GASP* OHMYGOODNESS it’s like your a unicorn!” She proceeded to giggle, again. With the drought of people near by, nobody seemed to hear.. and if they did, they didn’t seem to care. “Is it magic?” She smiled, looking up at the trees. “It must be so awesome to live with a whole bunch of enchanted, EVERY DAY! Bunch of magic.. kind people. Their nice, right? I think they are. Then again, your the only one I ever met! Are they all this hot? I heard enchanted were ugly, but looks like they were just JEALOUS. Humans are fat.”

(LATELATELATELATESORRYLOL)

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
((It's fine lol, love the new sig btw!))

Apollo smiled as Cheryl pushed the box with relative ease. He nearly panicked a few times when she slipped but thankfully nothing bad happened, he knew from experience how much the ice could hurt. He was startled by the sudden flow of questions and was very relieved that there were less people around. "Oh, um, it's my reservoir." He said in a low voice. "It's, uh, what lets me do magic." He smiled again when Cheryl compared him to a unicorn, although in his eyes the only thing that he and the elegant horse had in common was a horn.

At the mention of all enchanted being nice he held back a chuckle. Sure, his family and neighbors were relatively nice, but the rest of them could be kind of rude, not to mention that the street fights involving magic often ended with destruction and casualties. "They're ok, I guess." It came out slow, as if he was second guessing what he was saying. His steps faulted at what Cheryl said next.

Had that been a compliment? To him?

He was not mentally prepared for this.

"Oh, u-uh." He said, startled and flustered from the compliment. "I guess? Uh, I'm not r-really sure how to answer that." He looked pretty similar to his family and most of the enchanted in his village were pretty thin due to the constant food shortages. Humans seemed to have tons of food and the description that Cheryl said was mostly true." "And, u-um." He said, still flustered. "I don't think you're fat. "
((It's fine lol, love the new sig btw!))

Apollo smiled as Cheryl pushed the box with relative ease. He nearly panicked a few times when she slipped but thankfully nothing bad happened, he knew from experience how much the ice could hurt. He was startled by the sudden flow of questions and was very relieved that there were less people around. "Oh, um, it's my reservoir." He said in a low voice. "It's, uh, what lets me do magic." He smiled again when Cheryl compared him to a unicorn, although in his eyes the only thing that he and the elegant horse had in common was a horn.

At the mention of all enchanted being nice he held back a chuckle. Sure, his family and neighbors were relatively nice, but the rest of them could be kind of rude, not to mention that the street fights involving magic often ended with destruction and casualties. "They're ok, I guess." It came out slow, as if he was second guessing what he was saying. His steps faulted at what Cheryl said next.

Had that been a compliment? To him?

He was not mentally prepared for this.

"Oh, u-uh." He said, startled and flustered from the compliment. "I guess? Uh, I'm not r-really sure how to answer that." He looked pretty similar to his family and most of the enchanted in his village were pretty thin due to the constant food shortages. Humans seemed to have tons of food and the description that Cheryl said was mostly true." "And, u-um." He said, still flustered. "I don't think you're fat. "
mU3UPIq.jpeg
Cheryl tilted her head for a second. "Odd," she said at that last bit. It looked like she was second-guessing her life. "Huh." She mumbled off to herself, the most audible thing was something that sounded like 'dad' and 'was wrong'. She shook her head.

And then she took a moment to recognise Apollo's state. "oH-HAH." She said, laughing at the flustered boi, but not in a mean comprehension. "SorRY! I didn't mean it like that!"

Laughter scrambled her words. "Mot like you nOT HOt -- but I meanT--"

'twas her turn to be flustered. "widhsdhidontknowhowbutimgonnablamethisonyou >:C"

(tankQ vwv
Cheryl tilted her head for a second. "Odd," she said at that last bit. It looked like she was second-guessing her life. "Huh." She mumbled off to herself, the most audible thing was something that sounded like 'dad' and 'was wrong'. She shook her head.

And then she took a moment to recognise Apollo's state. "oH-HAH." She said, laughing at the flustered boi, but not in a mean comprehension. "SorRY! I didn't mean it like that!"

Laughter scrambled her words. "Mot like you nOT HOt -- but I meanT--"

'twas her turn to be flustered. "widhsdhidontknowhowbutimgonnablamethisonyou >:C"

(tankQ vwv

FR Time +0
Single haha
She/Her
3DReferences!
MCdAqdk.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
Apollo was too in shock to notice Cheryl's reaction to what he said closely, however he still noted that she was surprised by his words. It was then when Cheryl noticed his own state.

"oH-HAH. SorRY! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh, o-ok." He said, stammering. The laughter startled him and made him draw up his hood. He knew that Cheryl wasn't making fun of him, or at least he hoped so, but he assumed he looked kind of funny and embarrassed.

"Mot like you nOT HOt -- but I meanT--"

The words startled him, Cheryl seemed to suddenly have the nervous energy that had been in him. With the long string of words that Cheryl sprung out Apollo struggled to make out what was being said. "S-Sorry." He said, noticing Cheryl's somewhat upset expression.
Apollo was too in shock to notice Cheryl's reaction to what he said closely, however he still noted that she was surprised by his words. It was then when Cheryl noticed his own state.

"oH-HAH. SorRY! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh, o-ok." He said, stammering. The laughter startled him and made him draw up his hood. He knew that Cheryl wasn't making fun of him, or at least he hoped so, but he assumed he looked kind of funny and embarrassed.

"Mot like you nOT HOt -- but I meanT--"

The words startled him, Cheryl seemed to suddenly have the nervous energy that had been in him. With the long string of words that Cheryl sprung out Apollo struggled to make out what was being said. "S-Sorry." He said, noticing Cheryl's somewhat upset expression.
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50