Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello there :)

I am currently looking for an rp that is set in the same world or one similar to My Hero Academia. As of now, I have some characters that I would like to use, but no plot ideas! I'd like this to be a 1x1, however, I will not be opposed to letting one more person join in. I will not do a group of more than 3 (counting me) as larger groups tend to die out much faster than the smaller ones.

I tend to write about the same amount as what my partner writes, however, my default is usually 2-3 paragraphs. Even with a busy schedule, I will make one post a day (as long as I have something to respond to).

What I'd like:
-
  • Someone willing to make up a plot with me and do some improv along the way
  • Someone who can get at least one post per day. (EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE)
  • I know I sound scary, but I'd at least like to talk with you in an ooc, even if it isn't related to the rp. I don't bite!
  • Someone willing to play NPCs. I always find that in 1x1s, I end up being the one to make and use all of the NPCs. This gets incredibly boring and overwhelming for me after a while. I'm not saying you have to have fifty NPCs, just help me out with background characters when they're needed.
  • Proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I won't get mad if you make a couple of mistakes, we're human so it's expected, but please don't have your post littered with poor spelling and grammar.
  • I love darker themes/ morally grey characters. You don't have to have a questionable character, but I'm just warning you in advance that I generally don't write stories that are silly, funny, or happy 24/7. There can still be silly moments, of course.
  • Someone who is okay with violence (within FR guidelines). I tend to get descriptive with battles/ fight scenes.
  • This isn't a requirement, but I'd just like to throw out there that my favorite stories are always very dramatic and melancholy, and the endings are usually more bittersweet than happy.

What I do not want:
  • Romance-based plot line. Also, I am a minor. While I'm fine with gore and swearing, please no NSFW with romance.
  • The generic stuff like mary sues, homophobia, NSFW, that sort of thing.

Oh, oh! I am also up to date with the manga, so if you don't want spoilers, please tell me, otherwise I'm going to ramble when new chapters are released!

Plus Ultra!
Hello there :)

I am currently looking for an rp that is set in the same world or one similar to My Hero Academia. As of now, I have some characters that I would like to use, but no plot ideas! I'd like this to be a 1x1, however, I will not be opposed to letting one more person join in. I will not do a group of more than 3 (counting me) as larger groups tend to die out much faster than the smaller ones.

I tend to write about the same amount as what my partner writes, however, my default is usually 2-3 paragraphs. Even with a busy schedule, I will make one post a day (as long as I have something to respond to).

What I'd like:
-
  • Someone willing to make up a plot with me and do some improv along the way
  • Someone who can get at least one post per day. (EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE)
  • I know I sound scary, but I'd at least like to talk with you in an ooc, even if it isn't related to the rp. I don't bite!
  • Someone willing to play NPCs. I always find that in 1x1s, I end up being the one to make and use all of the NPCs. This gets incredibly boring and overwhelming for me after a while. I'm not saying you have to have fifty NPCs, just help me out with background characters when they're needed.
  • Proper punctuation, spelling, and grammar. I won't get mad if you make a couple of mistakes, we're human so it's expected, but please don't have your post littered with poor spelling and grammar.
  • I love darker themes/ morally grey characters. You don't have to have a questionable character, but I'm just warning you in advance that I generally don't write stories that are silly, funny, or happy 24/7. There can still be silly moments, of course.
  • Someone who is okay with violence (within FR guidelines). I tend to get descriptive with battles/ fight scenes.
  • This isn't a requirement, but I'd just like to throw out there that my favorite stories are always very dramatic and melancholy, and the endings are usually more bittersweet than happy.

What I do not want:
  • Romance-based plot line. Also, I am a minor. While I'm fine with gore and swearing, please no NSFW with romance.
  • The generic stuff like mary sues, homophobia, NSFW, that sort of thing.

Oh, oh! I am also up to date with the manga, so if you don't want spoilers, please tell me, otherwise I'm going to ramble when new chapters are released!

Plus Ultra!
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
This has been taunting me since I've seen it and I was hesitant to say anything b/c ya girl also has very vague plot ideas that can change just simply based on the age of a character. (as in, he's got a relative that is a particularly nasty individual buuut that only works if he's younger as the relationship falls kinda flat if he's older and can give the very hard 'no' that means no if you will, but dun worry as he has the problem of being the one to accidentally go to far and kill someone in a fight as an older character)

And I also don't mind doing some NPCs if anything I might become attached to them and there's nothing you can do about it, it happens man...

I don't happen to be big on romance either, taking it as more of a spice that can be ignored if it dosen't fit in with the story.
*points to some of the stuff you've seen me write*
I think I like dark themes and am more than okay with them.

*hisses*
NSFW is not my thing and never will be quite frankly, the furthest I'm willing to go being cutesy cuddling if it makes sense!

And I genrally write out longer replies and could get a response out everyday/reasonably fast if not by the next day (like never would leave you hanging for days with no warning, TBH the worst you'll get is me yeeting off to college classes mid scene)

And yes I have characters both adapted, kinda made for and even 'first shown, but not necessarily made for' MHA AU's that work out pretty well as I tend to have weaknesses and strengths to balance out even OP characters~

And I'm very willing to rattle plot ideas around/character age ranges 'till one sounds good and just kinda go from there.

(Do ping me as I ain't subbed if interested)
This has been taunting me since I've seen it and I was hesitant to say anything b/c ya girl also has very vague plot ideas that can change just simply based on the age of a character. (as in, he's got a relative that is a particularly nasty individual buuut that only works if he's younger as the relationship falls kinda flat if he's older and can give the very hard 'no' that means no if you will, but dun worry as he has the problem of being the one to accidentally go to far and kill someone in a fight as an older character)

And I also don't mind doing some NPCs if anything I might become attached to them and there's nothing you can do about it, it happens man...

I don't happen to be big on romance either, taking it as more of a spice that can be ignored if it dosen't fit in with the story.
*points to some of the stuff you've seen me write*
I think I like dark themes and am more than okay with them.

*hisses*
NSFW is not my thing and never will be quite frankly, the furthest I'm willing to go being cutesy cuddling if it makes sense!

And I genrally write out longer replies and could get a response out everyday/reasonably fast if not by the next day (like never would leave you hanging for days with no warning, TBH the worst you'll get is me yeeting off to college classes mid scene)

And yes I have characters both adapted, kinda made for and even 'first shown, but not necessarily made for' MHA AU's that work out pretty well as I tend to have weaknesses and strengths to balance out even OP characters~

And I'm very willing to rattle plot ideas around/character age ranges 'till one sounds good and just kinda go from there.

(Do ping me as I ain't subbed if interested)
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@SmilodonLady

Yoo good to see you again! :0

Please go ahead with your ramblings, honestly, I work best when people give me ideas. I'm terrible at forming ideas, but pretty good at developing them!

Tbh, you get the "I remember you being fun so I'm more lenient with you" privilege.

Just letting you know ahead of time, this week might be slightly slow on responses with me since I'm trying to get everything in my classes sorted out. Once I've figured out a routine I'll be back to posting often though :)
@SmilodonLady

Yoo good to see you again! :0

Please go ahead with your ramblings, honestly, I work best when people give me ideas. I'm terrible at forming ideas, but pretty good at developing them!

Tbh, you get the "I remember you being fun so I'm more lenient with you" privilege.

Just letting you know ahead of time, this week might be slightly slow on responses with me since I'm trying to get everything in my classes sorted out. Once I've figured out a routine I'll be back to posting often though :)
*yeets over with a sub*

Remember Lance?
Yeah I managed to actually modify him to work wondrously in this setting...

Lets see, in one RP (it's closed but is more UA/student centered au) is where I ironed out the how's of the seemingly 'two' quirks he had with it being his mother was the shadow manipulator and the father vampiric regeneration and the Blood Wyvern being that rare mutation chance/possible beast relation from both sides. But that aside, in younger AU's I can pull out Lance's uncle Luther whomst is from the father's side and a deffo nutty as Luther is essentially a prime example of what would happen if Lance's Feral personality was the one in charge and has Vampiric Regen... Is oddly enough the reason Lance's parents met tho as Luther and Adrien (the father) used to be just minor criminals until Luther took it too far and killed two people and Adrien called the police/authorities, for Neira (the mother) to show up and be a little too late to catch the killer.
Luther has managed to barely avoid capture all while being a prolithic serial killer... And when he learned that Lance inherited some of the vampirism it became a nightmare of 'please no uncle... I don't want a mystery bone for my birthday while you try to kill my mom for the 5th time in ten minutes.... And no I'm not doing it with you.' And the kind of relationship that is 'we don't say where we're having parties so that he can't crash them' and despite it sounding funny keep in mind that Luther would bring morbid gifts like bones and human teeth as children's presents... Taken from his victims ofc! And the idea is that Luther wouldn't ever physically hurt Lance, as he likes him (for the wrong reasons) but would basically kill his family and try and turn Lance into a 'villain' like him and that Lance want's NOTHING to do with that.
This really works best if Lance is younger as logic dictates that Luther would eventually get caught long before Lance was say 30+ or so.

In older au's (there was one that died so fast sadly... And was a villain take over au) Lance kinda killed his opponent as yes Lance is a hero and usually could hold back from killing but this time Lance sustained injuries just too bad and couldn't show the usual restraint and just ripped out his opponent's heart and ate it before draining them, his own injuries were just that bad that it caused Lance to be basically starving within minutes and still needing to heal potentially fatal wounds.
Usually Lance also is at the age where kids aren't out of the question and had them with Adara... And the kids get to be learning the 'now don't do what I did... I f*cked up and am big enough to admit it' lesson in a personal way.
Works best if done in a villain take over situation... Where laws are muddy yet moral codes still stand for heros that wanna fight back~

I've also got Ari, who has the fun quirk 'Animorph' each day she wakes up with a different animal based power (think like 'frog' or 'seal' or 'orca' to get the gist of her powers) and to start with the amount of control over the animal she has is limited to her body sensing that she might need to do blank and giving her something useful.... Sometimes. But she eventually learns that she can control the animal and change them at will and even hybrid two of them! BUT SHE CANNOT FULLY BECOME THE ANIMAL, AS THAT IS HOW HER DAD DIED FOR IT GAVE HIM AN ANYERSM OF THE BODY SAYING NO TO THAT!

As for plot ideas... Well I've got:
Funky summer camp that seems like it's school sanctioned and safe (think like that arc in the show) but is it really? Did a teacher become corrupt and make a trap for new heros? Did a shapeshifter kill a teacher and mimic them? Or was it actually school sanctioned but there was a major information leak and a nasty group found it and decided to hijack the summer camp for nefarious reasons? IDK but it sounded intersting in my head (I literally came up with that one while typing this)

Or the now seemingly cliche villain take over and shenaniganry that goes with it.

And I get the reply speeds... I started college just the other day (sophomore but I might as well be a freshie with how crappy UMKC was and finally being able to be in person.
You don't understand
I was so happy to see a linear equation the other day as chemistry math made no sense to me last year...)
*yeets over with a sub*

Remember Lance?
Yeah I managed to actually modify him to work wondrously in this setting...

Lets see, in one RP (it's closed but is more UA/student centered au) is where I ironed out the how's of the seemingly 'two' quirks he had with it being his mother was the shadow manipulator and the father vampiric regeneration and the Blood Wyvern being that rare mutation chance/possible beast relation from both sides. But that aside, in younger AU's I can pull out Lance's uncle Luther whomst is from the father's side and a deffo nutty as Luther is essentially a prime example of what would happen if Lance's Feral personality was the one in charge and has Vampiric Regen... Is oddly enough the reason Lance's parents met tho as Luther and Adrien (the father) used to be just minor criminals until Luther took it too far and killed two people and Adrien called the police/authorities, for Neira (the mother) to show up and be a little too late to catch the killer.
Luther has managed to barely avoid capture all while being a prolithic serial killer... And when he learned that Lance inherited some of the vampirism it became a nightmare of 'please no uncle... I don't want a mystery bone for my birthday while you try to kill my mom for the 5th time in ten minutes.... And no I'm not doing it with you.' And the kind of relationship that is 'we don't say where we're having parties so that he can't crash them' and despite it sounding funny keep in mind that Luther would bring morbid gifts like bones and human teeth as children's presents... Taken from his victims ofc! And the idea is that Luther wouldn't ever physically hurt Lance, as he likes him (for the wrong reasons) but would basically kill his family and try and turn Lance into a 'villain' like him and that Lance want's NOTHING to do with that.
This really works best if Lance is younger as logic dictates that Luther would eventually get caught long before Lance was say 30+ or so.

In older au's (there was one that died so fast sadly... And was a villain take over au) Lance kinda killed his opponent as yes Lance is a hero and usually could hold back from killing but this time Lance sustained injuries just too bad and couldn't show the usual restraint and just ripped out his opponent's heart and ate it before draining them, his own injuries were just that bad that it caused Lance to be basically starving within minutes and still needing to heal potentially fatal wounds.
Usually Lance also is at the age where kids aren't out of the question and had them with Adara... And the kids get to be learning the 'now don't do what I did... I f*cked up and am big enough to admit it' lesson in a personal way.
Works best if done in a villain take over situation... Where laws are muddy yet moral codes still stand for heros that wanna fight back~

I've also got Ari, who has the fun quirk 'Animorph' each day she wakes up with a different animal based power (think like 'frog' or 'seal' or 'orca' to get the gist of her powers) and to start with the amount of control over the animal she has is limited to her body sensing that she might need to do blank and giving her something useful.... Sometimes. But she eventually learns that she can control the animal and change them at will and even hybrid two of them! BUT SHE CANNOT FULLY BECOME THE ANIMAL, AS THAT IS HOW HER DAD DIED FOR IT GAVE HIM AN ANYERSM OF THE BODY SAYING NO TO THAT!

As for plot ideas... Well I've got:
Funky summer camp that seems like it's school sanctioned and safe (think like that arc in the show) but is it really? Did a teacher become corrupt and make a trap for new heros? Did a shapeshifter kill a teacher and mimic them? Or was it actually school sanctioned but there was a major information leak and a nasty group found it and decided to hijack the summer camp for nefarious reasons? IDK but it sounded intersting in my head (I literally came up with that one while typing this)

Or the now seemingly cliche villain take over and shenaniganry that goes with it.

And I get the reply speeds... I started college just the other day (sophomore but I might as well be a freshie with how crappy UMKC was and finally being able to be in person.
You don't understand
I was so happy to see a linear equation the other day as chemistry math made no sense to me last year...)
slXRG.gif

Ah yes, Lance and Ari, my beloveds.

"please no uncle... I don't want a mystery bone for my birthday while you try to kill my mom for the 5th time in ten minutes.... And no I'm not doing it with you."'

am I horrible for laughing at that

OOO I like that idea, if you don't mind me adding onto it-

A summer camp for hero training. Open for anyone over 15 who wishes to become a hero. However, it's run by the Commission (boo) and so training is rough, strict, and everyone is taught to be distrustful of one another, as there's rumors of a traitor in their midst.

Except, there isn't one. The closest thing to there being a "traitor", is a vigilante lingering on the outskirts of the campus. Of course, we can have villains trying to convert the heros and sneaking off with a few at night to train them more, or some other sorts of things.

I have a vigilante and hero character, if you don't mind, I can ramble about them

I feel your pain with the linear equation stuff. I have to do Calc 1 and 2, each in a single semester. And chemistry. And AP history. And English.
I'm doing a college/high-school hybrid. The state pays for certain classes, and I get both highschool and college credit for them. I'm trying to aim for graduating with an Associates before I graduate highschool (currently a junior).
Ah yes, Lance and Ari, my beloveds.

"please no uncle... I don't want a mystery bone for my birthday while you try to kill my mom for the 5th time in ten minutes.... And no I'm not doing it with you."'

am I horrible for laughing at that

OOO I like that idea, if you don't mind me adding onto it-

A summer camp for hero training. Open for anyone over 15 who wishes to become a hero. However, it's run by the Commission (boo) and so training is rough, strict, and everyone is taught to be distrustful of one another, as there's rumors of a traitor in their midst.

Except, there isn't one. The closest thing to there being a "traitor", is a vigilante lingering on the outskirts of the campus. Of course, we can have villains trying to convert the heros and sneaking off with a few at night to train them more, or some other sorts of things.

I have a vigilante and hero character, if you don't mind, I can ramble about them

I feel your pain with the linear equation stuff. I have to do Calc 1 and 2, each in a single semester. And chemistry. And AP history. And English.
I'm doing a college/high-school hybrid. The state pays for certain classes, and I get both highschool and college credit for them. I'm trying to aim for graduating with an Associates before I graduate highschool (currently a junior).
*Gasp*
I LOVE that add on tbh
And I could see everyone looking at Lance with suspicion for both his quirk and family

And if you wanna go even deeper with 'traitor' there could technically be 'one' but on the technicality they knew what was up before hand. It was a fun twist in a game I played recently where the 'traitor' was actually one on the MC's friends but only b/c she knew what was going down before hand and the situation was being run by someone who liked games!
*Gasp*
I LOVE that add on tbh
And I could see everyone looking at Lance with suspicion for both his quirk and family

And if you wanna go even deeper with 'traitor' there could technically be 'one' but on the technicality they knew what was up before hand. It was a fun twist in a game I played recently where the 'traitor' was actually one on the MC's friends but only b/c she knew what was going down before hand and the situation was being run by someone who liked games!
slXRG.gif

eh he he

me gusta

Don't mind me just- *trips and spills papers*

Oh boy let me tell you about Evelyn and Timo.

Timo, dumb dumb man. Love him, but kinda dumb. He's a hero-wannabe, but his quirk, strength, is a biiiit problematic. What do I mean by this? Well, Timo's quirk basically allows him to crush anything that he touches. Of course, it'll still hurt him.

For example, say he's playing tag or smn, and he runs into a building. Welp, bye bye building, as well as some of Timo's bones because falling debris is painful. Also, if something has a rough texture (like stone), yeah that's broken skin right there fam.

Speaking of tag, if this man slaps you, that's basically a broken bone right there as well. This causes problems because he basically has to avoid touching everyone/everything in his daily life. His quirk first developed playing tag with his friend. It was not pretty. A gang that has a suspicious record of quirk-trafficking took one look at him and said "listen ik you have a family but like, we're your family now."

And by that I mean they snatched him up. Of course, he ran away eventually (kinda hard to cage someone so strong), but it took a while. They're also reason he has padded shoes, so walking around won't break anything. (Also, this poor man has broken so many beds just by laying down on them too roughly). As a "screw you" to The Pits, he decided to become a hero.

(The Pits are a place where people with strong quirks are forced to fight to the death. Think dog-fighting rings but with children instead). This is also where he met Evelyn, although hasn't seen her since. It's also why Timo wants to be a hero, to shut down these horrendous places and give children the childhood they deserve.

Evelyn.
Boy howdy let me tell you about "Save File"
Her whole power is called "Save File", they can save a file anywhere and go back to that spot at any point they want. She can only save a limited amount though. They also don't time travel. Let's say they start at a building and save there. If they walk outside and day turns into night and then they load up their save file, it would still be night outside, they would just be transported to the building. The only thing that would "time travel" is their body in a sense. If they're injured and they load a save, they'll still be injured however if they die and load a save, they'll be alive and healthy
This often leads to Evelyn just saying heck it and letting herself die at the slightest inconvenience so they can be healthy again
b u t
If her power gets suppressed in some way, it won't work at all. She'll just sorta be stuck in a void for eternity until her quirk suppressor is taken off and she can revive herself again.
I'm always a sucker for simplistic powers that are actually really powerful if you use them properly
so like the Save File allows them to just straight up run into a villain hideout with an explosive and I find that glorious.

Anyway she learned about her quirk after fighting with Timo in The Pits.

I'm a little confused about the traitor thing, could you give an example?

Hehe whoopsies
eh he he

me gusta

Don't mind me just- *trips and spills papers*

Oh boy let me tell you about Evelyn and Timo.

Timo, dumb dumb man. Love him, but kinda dumb. He's a hero-wannabe, but his quirk, strength, is a biiiit problematic. What do I mean by this? Well, Timo's quirk basically allows him to crush anything that he touches. Of course, it'll still hurt him.

For example, say he's playing tag or smn, and he runs into a building. Welp, bye bye building, as well as some of Timo's bones because falling debris is painful. Also, if something has a rough texture (like stone), yeah that's broken skin right there fam.

Speaking of tag, if this man slaps you, that's basically a broken bone right there as well. This causes problems because he basically has to avoid touching everyone/everything in his daily life. His quirk first developed playing tag with his friend. It was not pretty. A gang that has a suspicious record of quirk-trafficking took one look at him and said "listen ik you have a family but like, we're your family now."

And by that I mean they snatched him up. Of course, he ran away eventually (kinda hard to cage someone so strong), but it took a while. They're also reason he has padded shoes, so walking around won't break anything. (Also, this poor man has broken so many beds just by laying down on them too roughly). As a "screw you" to The Pits, he decided to become a hero.

(The Pits are a place where people with strong quirks are forced to fight to the death. Think dog-fighting rings but with children instead). This is also where he met Evelyn, although hasn't seen her since. It's also why Timo wants to be a hero, to shut down these horrendous places and give children the childhood they deserve.

Evelyn.
Boy howdy let me tell you about "Save File"
Her whole power is called "Save File", they can save a file anywhere and go back to that spot at any point they want. She can only save a limited amount though. They also don't time travel. Let's say they start at a building and save there. If they walk outside and day turns into night and then they load up their save file, it would still be night outside, they would just be transported to the building. The only thing that would "time travel" is their body in a sense. If they're injured and they load a save, they'll still be injured however if they die and load a save, they'll be alive and healthy
This often leads to Evelyn just saying heck it and letting herself die at the slightest inconvenience so they can be healthy again
b u t
If her power gets suppressed in some way, it won't work at all. She'll just sorta be stuck in a void for eternity until her quirk suppressor is taken off and she can revive herself again.
I'm always a sucker for simplistic powers that are actually really powerful if you use them properly
so like the Save File allows them to just straight up run into a villain hideout with an explosive and I find that glorious.

Anyway she learned about her quirk after fighting with Timo in The Pits.

I'm a little confused about the traitor thing, could you give an example?

Hehe whoopsies
Save file sounds pretty interesting, funky and weird in the way that I like~

And the traitor thing worked like this:
>A large group is taken to play a game, supposedly none of them know that it is happening
>said group is split in half so that there is two groups
>Each group has a different 'game master' if you will and they both say that there is a traitor but not which group has the traitor
>Each group has an 'obvious' pick for the traitor (as in either a slightly mistrusted character or one that is down right uncooperative)
>One person was told about the game in advance, thus technically making them the 'traitor' as they knew about the game before hand

Here I think it would be hilariously evil if some random kid was snuck a piece of paper with the word traitor on it/told they were the traitor but instructed to shut up about it so that nobody can actually be mad about being lied too...

Why am I cursed with the mental image of Lance and Timo plying tag like nothing is wrong due to Lance's regeneration?
Save file sounds pretty interesting, funky and weird in the way that I like~

And the traitor thing worked like this:
>A large group is taken to play a game, supposedly none of them know that it is happening
>said group is split in half so that there is two groups
>Each group has a different 'game master' if you will and they both say that there is a traitor but not which group has the traitor
>Each group has an 'obvious' pick for the traitor (as in either a slightly mistrusted character or one that is down right uncooperative)
>One person was told about the game in advance, thus technically making them the 'traitor' as they knew about the game before hand

Here I think it would be hilariously evil if some random kid was snuck a piece of paper with the word traitor on it/told they were the traitor but instructed to shut up about it so that nobody can actually be mad about being lied too...

Why am I cursed with the mental image of Lance and Timo plying tag like nothing is wrong due to Lance's regeneration?
slXRG.gif

Ahhhh I see I see. Sounds hilarious, I'm in.

Heck yeah, "traitor" game time.

Also I'm going to have Evelyn stalking the group and maybe influencing Timo in ways she shouldn't but no one needs to know about that :)
Ahhhh I see I see. Sounds hilarious, I'm in.

Heck yeah, "traitor" game time.

Also I'm going to have Evelyn stalking the group and maybe influencing Timo in ways she shouldn't but no one needs to know about that :)
Teachers/Staff: We're gonna bust you're a*ses training, but also there's one traitor among y'all have fun

Everyone: Excuse me?

Teachers/Staff: Did we stutter?

That one innocent kid elected traitor: *Internal screaming*

Meanwhile late at night...

Two related weirdos talking, one saying no quite firmly quite a bit... Deffo not suspicious right?
Teachers/Staff: We're gonna bust you're a*ses training, but also there's one traitor among y'all have fun

Everyone: Excuse me?

Teachers/Staff: Did we stutter?

That one innocent kid elected traitor: *Internal screaming*

Meanwhile late at night...

Two related weirdos talking, one saying no quite firmly quite a bit... Deffo not suspicious right?
slXRG.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12