Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Niera's contact NPC's
Mostly listing hither so that I can keep it clear.

Serena/Freak Show - Age: 33 - Female - Quirk: Elderich Horror

Her quirk manifests as a seemingly infinite number of black tentacles that come out of her mouth. Serena can control the number and thickness of them (limited by the fact the thicker it is the fewer she can have out) and these tentacles can be pretty strong and have a fairly long range. She can make the tips sharp or let them be hollow to allow her to drink with a tongue (a non-combat thing I just like)
It also makes Serena's saliva black and become thick and sticky when exposed to the air (she's exempt from that effect) and it also acts as a weak quirk suppressant with prolonged exposure to it (like it would just weaken a quirk if you had it sit on your skin for like ten minutes, can't disable it really)

Serena has pale skin, purple eyes and her outfit looks like she yeeted it out of a cathulu cult meeting but has light armor underneath to be practical

Clem/Server - 35 - Hermaphodite (they/them but not picky) - Cyberpathy

Clem's quirk is the ablity to mentally connect with any sort of computer like technology and control the functionality of it. Like err, can hack it mentally or find files with ease or control the speakers perfectly. Clem's mind basicly functions like a super computer and just due to the nature of the quirk Clem has mad hacking skills.
Yet for every bit as strong this power is, there is a weakness... And it's that Clem can fall victim to EMPs and other computer problems that can be hindering.

Makes GREAT security systems as well, hacking and security can go hand in hand... Just keep in mind Clem can hack their own code no problem... More of a thing for those who may try and double cross them.
Worth noting, Clem is a meme lover.

Clem's whole thing is they are missing part of their right leg and just went with having a teched out wheelchair that made the support department's day being made. Aside from that they tend to just go with plaid shirt, jacket, and jeans (not really a fighter)

???/Drac - 22 - Male - Blood Mage

His quirk is pretty much what it says on the tin, Drac is able to control blood and it dosen't necessarily have to be out in the open (though using his own/open blood ie easier than manipulating another persons) meaning he can cause nasty things to happen with blood clots or bursting a vein, hell even intense pain in other people if he wanted to. Drac usually dosen't do this unless forced to (as it just feels wrong to him), preferring to harden his own blood into weapons.
Do note that this man can't regenerate at an absurd rate so he can hurt himself or worse if he uses too much of his own blood.

Drac's typical outfit has clear inspiration from vampires in the media/fiction but dose actually provide protection. Just in a stylish way... Aaannndd for his own personal safety (and dismay when certain people won't stop hanging out around him) Drac carries around a bit of type O- Blood as it is so that he can use it/do a transfusion on himself in the event he needs to.

Am I ranking them? No... But did I have too much fun with NPC's? Yes. Now carry on with life.
Niera's contact NPC's
Mostly listing hither so that I can keep it clear.

Serena/Freak Show - Age: 33 - Female - Quirk: Elderich Horror

Her quirk manifests as a seemingly infinite number of black tentacles that come out of her mouth. Serena can control the number and thickness of them (limited by the fact the thicker it is the fewer she can have out) and these tentacles can be pretty strong and have a fairly long range. She can make the tips sharp or let them be hollow to allow her to drink with a tongue (a non-combat thing I just like)
It also makes Serena's saliva black and become thick and sticky when exposed to the air (she's exempt from that effect) and it also acts as a weak quirk suppressant with prolonged exposure to it (like it would just weaken a quirk if you had it sit on your skin for like ten minutes, can't disable it really)

Serena has pale skin, purple eyes and her outfit looks like she yeeted it out of a cathulu cult meeting but has light armor underneath to be practical

Clem/Server - 35 - Hermaphodite (they/them but not picky) - Cyberpathy

Clem's quirk is the ablity to mentally connect with any sort of computer like technology and control the functionality of it. Like err, can hack it mentally or find files with ease or control the speakers perfectly. Clem's mind basicly functions like a super computer and just due to the nature of the quirk Clem has mad hacking skills.
Yet for every bit as strong this power is, there is a weakness... And it's that Clem can fall victim to EMPs and other computer problems that can be hindering.

Makes GREAT security systems as well, hacking and security can go hand in hand... Just keep in mind Clem can hack their own code no problem... More of a thing for those who may try and double cross them.
Worth noting, Clem is a meme lover.

Clem's whole thing is they are missing part of their right leg and just went with having a teched out wheelchair that made the support department's day being made. Aside from that they tend to just go with plaid shirt, jacket, and jeans (not really a fighter)

???/Drac - 22 - Male - Blood Mage

His quirk is pretty much what it says on the tin, Drac is able to control blood and it dosen't necessarily have to be out in the open (though using his own/open blood ie easier than manipulating another persons) meaning he can cause nasty things to happen with blood clots or bursting a vein, hell even intense pain in other people if he wanted to. Drac usually dosen't do this unless forced to (as it just feels wrong to him), preferring to harden his own blood into weapons.
Do note that this man can't regenerate at an absurd rate so he can hurt himself or worse if he uses too much of his own blood.

Drac's typical outfit has clear inspiration from vampires in the media/fiction but dose actually provide protection. Just in a stylish way... Aaannndd for his own personal safety (and dismay when certain people won't stop hanging out around him) Drac carries around a bit of type O- Blood as it is so that he can use it/do a transfusion on himself in the event he needs to.

Am I ranking them? No... But did I have too much fun with NPC's? Yes. Now carry on with life.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
You have a lot more patience than I do, good on your for doing this lol
You have a lot more patience than I do, good on your for doing this lol
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
I'll probably respond rather late given my usual speed, but don't freak out as I'm not dead or anything. Just spending the day with my friend and we have a tendency to hang out all day~
I'll probably respond rather late given my usual speed, but don't freak out as I'm not dead or anything. Just spending the day with my friend and we have a tendency to hang out all day~
slXRG.gif

That's alright, I'm still sick so I don't have the energy to make many posts today
That's alright, I'm still sick so I don't have the energy to make many posts today
[url=https://ibb.co/k1Vg2qv][img]https://i.ibb.co/6BcR0DL/Anni-new.jpg[/img][/url] Here's Ann! It's hard to see but she's wearing a veil-like object, that's why her upper body is so dull in color
Anni-new.jpg

Here's Ann! It's hard to see but she's wearing a veil-like object, that's why her upper body is so dull in color
Beautiful~ And her wings are a lot more colorful than I imagined as well, and I didn't expect those rings that remind me of a solar eclipse to be there, but its pretty On my end I mostly did this for a reference for Luther's scar/tattoo fairly recently And there is in fact a logical reason reason that Luther has a scar, despite being a regenerative, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VOXmJtc5HSlM9CkbPWCIYMjFxsmXH2QNB7lbIrtYwsE/edit?usp=sharing]a sort of f*cked up one[/url] but it supplies reasons for many other things Tattoo and scar ref, is on Luther's right arm and yes the position shown in the drawing would actually be if he raised bent his arm upward. (y'know, resting position would technically be upside down but the arm is subjective and this is the lower part of it) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/911081074552098868/950951909617991770/Untitled151_20220308205234.png[/img]
Beautiful~
And her wings are a lot more colorful than I imagined as well, and I didn't expect those rings that remind me of a solar eclipse to be there, but its pretty

On my end I mostly did this for a reference for Luther's scar/tattoo fairly recently
And there is in fact a logical reason reason that Luther has a scar, despite being a regenerative, a sort of f*cked up one but it supplies reasons for many other things

Tattoo and scar ref, is on Luther's right arm and yes the position shown in the drawing would actually be if he raised bent his arm upward.
(y'know, resting position would technically be upside down but the arm is subjective and this is the lower part of it)
Untitled151_20220308205234.png
slXRG.gif

Yup, I based her appearance on a solar eclipse! Fun fact, I actually got to see the one in 2017. Most fascinating thing I've seen in my life.
But oooOOooOO That looks almost like that one medical symbol...I can't think of what it's called right now but I hope you know what I'm talking about lol
Yup, I based her appearance on a solar eclipse! Fun fact, I actually got to see the one in 2017. Most fascinating thing I've seen in my life.
But oooOOooOO That looks almost like that one medical symbol...I can't think of what it's called right now but I hope you know what I'm talking about lol
I too saw that eclipse, and now feel old knowing that it was like 5 (6?) years ago now.

And yep! it's fully based on that symbol, only instead of a rod I used a scalpel in reference to the fact Luther used to be a surgeon (well was still doing residency but for that it can take years and well he never made it past that for reasons) and has everything to do with the fact he was at one point a perfectly good doctor.
I too saw that eclipse, and now feel old knowing that it was like 5 (6?) years ago now.

And yep! it's fully based on that symbol, only instead of a rod I used a scalpel in reference to the fact Luther used to be a surgeon (well was still doing residency but for that it can take years and well he never made it past that for reasons) and has everything to do with the fact he was at one point a perfectly good doctor.
slXRG.gif

I FOUND THE THREAD

PRAISE MEEEEE

Idk why it took me so stinking long sobbb
I FOUND THE THREAD

PRAISE MEEEEE

Idk why it took me so stinking long sobbb
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12