Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Oryx is just covered in paint at this point, oh my goodness.
Oryx is just covered in paint at this point, oh my goodness.
Janus1.png
Considering adding another character but I’m really grasping at straws for them and I don’t know where to go with their arcs.

Messing with some color palettes for inspiration :p
Considering adding another character but I’m really grasping at straws for them and I don’t know where to go with their arcs.

Messing with some color palettes for inspiration :p
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Haha mamba is just so glad to have someone who isn’t afraid of him
Haha mamba is just so glad to have someone who isn’t afraid of him
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
I find it helps to choose a name and then go off some of the distinguishing features of that thing. Like a dragon with a floral name seems like they’d be more shy and willowy.
I find it helps to choose a name and then go off some of the distinguishing features of that thing. Like a dragon with a floral name seems like they’d be more shy and willowy.
Janus1.png
Oryx took one look at him and went, “haha, yeah, he hot”
Oryx took one look at him and went, “haha, yeah, he hot”
Janus1.png
XD I love that
XD I love that
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
And I do believe mamba is awaiting a response
And I do believe mamba is awaiting a response
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Sorry bout that, I’m just getting off of work, I’ve been sneaking in responses when I can haha.
Sorry bout that, I’m just getting off of work, I’ve been sneaking in responses when I can haha.
Janus1.png
That’s alright! I get work is hard! I hate it!
That’s alright! I get work is hard! I hate it!
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
•Username: AndromedaFlight
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Honeybee, Bee
•Colors: A mixture of creams and chocolate browns
•Description:
Honeybee is a very petite and round dragon with slightly more rounded and insect-like wings than most phyrrian dragons. They aren’t as transparent as hivewing wings, but they have a vaguely see-through quality to them.
She has the classic sandwing horn shape, though she has a few extra horn running down her forehead similar to a hivewing’s forehead horn. All four of her wings and her spine are lightly freckled with dark spots and she has a neat row of ‘honeybee’ stripes marching down her spine.
Her tail ends in the classic sandwing barb, though she as a few extra spikes on her tail that are similarly venomous, though all are non-retractable.
•Male/female/other: Female
•Are you Hybrid?: Yep! Sand/Hive
•Any disabilities?: Her smaller pair of hivewing wings are very tiny and completely useless for flight, to the point of actively making flying harder since they’re always stuck in an unfolded position (similar to how they’re portrayed in the official art)
•Pronouns: She/Her, though she’ll take They/Them!
•Sexuality: Very very very Pansexual!
•Username: AndromedaFlight
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Honeybee, Bee
•Colors: A mixture of creams and chocolate browns
•Description:
Honeybee is a very petite and round dragon with slightly more rounded and insect-like wings than most phyrrian dragons. They aren’t as transparent as hivewing wings, but they have a vaguely see-through quality to them.
She has the classic sandwing horn shape, though she has a few extra horn running down her forehead similar to a hivewing’s forehead horn. All four of her wings and her spine are lightly freckled with dark spots and she has a neat row of ‘honeybee’ stripes marching down her spine.
Her tail ends in the classic sandwing barb, though she as a few extra spikes on her tail that are similarly venomous, though all are non-retractable.
•Male/female/other: Female
•Are you Hybrid?: Yep! Sand/Hive
•Any disabilities?: Her smaller pair of hivewing wings are very tiny and completely useless for flight, to the point of actively making flying harder since they’re always stuck in an unfolded position (similar to how they’re portrayed in the official art)
•Pronouns: She/Her, though she’ll take They/Them!
•Sexuality: Very very very Pansexual!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11