Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

since were looking for plot..

does trying to overthrow a unfair system sound good?

[quote name="Sirenhead" date="2021-07-20 17:31:53" ] since were looking for plot.. does trying to overthrow a unfair system sound good? [/quote] That sounds nice! Would you like to do a project so we get to know each other's characters before we activate [s]or whatevers its called[/s] the plot?
Sirenhead wrote on 2021-07-20 17:31:53:

That sounds nice! Would you like to do a project so we get to know each other's characters before we activate or whatevers its called the plot?
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT qnSuj.gifLcJHD.gif
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
•Username: Sunnyside447
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Mamba
•Colors: His scales are a deep black, with his eyes and toung being the only thing golden. Unlike his nightwing kin, he does not have any stars on his wings.
•Description: Silent, and intimmidating, not many dragons want to befriend him. Although he looks rather scary, he is actually a really nice derg, being kind, and gentle towards others. Definitly a lover, not a fighter.
•Male/female/other: Male
•Are you Hybrid?: Yep! A sandwing/Nightwing
•Any disabilities?: A mute baby with crippling anxiety and PTSD :3
•Pronouns: He/Him
•Sexuality: Gosh he doesnt know XD
•Colors: His scales are a deep black, with his eyes and toung being the only thing golden. Unlike his nightwing kin, he does not have any stars on his wings.
•Description: Silent, and intimmidating, not many dragons want to befriend him. Although he looks rather scary, he is actually a really nice derg, being kind, and gentle towards others. Definitly a lover, not a fighter.
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
[quote name="Sunnyside447" date="2021-07-21 12:45:38" ] •Username: Sunnyside447 •Sandwing name and/or nickname: Mamba •Colors: His scales are a deep black, with his eyes and toung being the only thing golden. Unlike his nightwing kin, he does not have any stars on his wings. •Description: Silent, and intimmidating, not many dragons want to befriend him. Although he looks rather scary, he is actually a really nice derg, being kind, and gentle towards others. Definitly a lover, not a fighter. •Male/female/other: Male •Are you Hybrid?: Yep! A sandwing/Nightwing •Any disabilities?: A mute baby with crippling anxiety and PTSD :3 •Pronouns: He/Him •Sexuality: Gosh he doesnt know XD [/quote] Accepted
Sunnyside447 wrote on 2021-07-21 12:45:38:
Accepted
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT qnSuj.gifLcJHD.gif
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
Oh no I can already picture Oryx flirting with this poor boy and annoying him to heck.
Oh no I can already picture Oryx flirting with this poor boy and annoying him to heck.
Janus1.png
haha, dont worry, two can play that game
haha, dont worry, two can play that game
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
Ohoho as soon as Caela responds I think I’ll have Oryx invite him over.
Ohoho as soon as Caela responds I think I’ll have Oryx invite him over.
Janus1.png
Oh this will be fun :D
Oh this will be fun :D
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
I think it will be :D I can’t wait lol
I think it will be :D I can’t wait lol
Janus1.png
Same here!
Same here!
H6hl5e1.png XgoSE5I.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11