Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Yeah if but I don't know if we should I want to.. kinda
Yeah if but I don't know if we should I want to.. kinda
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT & GACHA
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
normal school RPs usually fall out after a bit; i mean, if you have a neat twist, i'm here for for it
normal school RPs usually fall out after a bit; i mean, if you have a neat twist, i'm here for for it
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Do you think I should try the dorm version?
Do you think I should try the dorm version?
i think it could lead to more interactions, but ultimately it's your decision
i think it could lead to more interactions, but ultimately it's your decision
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Okie we are going to do the dorm idea!
Okie we are going to do the dorm idea!
Bump
Bump
•Username: Eskria

•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Citrine

•Colors: Dull golden scales with a light underbelly and horns. Wings are a soft orange at the tips and slowly fade into a yellow, but have the occasional lines of dark brown and black that look similar to a layered rock. From halfway down his front legs and on the tip to half of his tail, his scales are black. Beady green eyes are surrounded by long black stripes that trail up from his ears, around his eyes, then down the sides of his snout.

•Description:
An outgoing and studious, though socially inept, young Sandwing whose wings sparkle due to him rolling in quartz based sand. Though vain with his own appearance, he loves giving praise (and gifts) to those he considers friends, as well as being a sort of "hype-man". Of course, this makes him pretty insecure about himself, and due to his addiction with hoarding anything shiny, he's constantly worried that dragons are only his friend due to his massive amounts of jewelry, gems, or other random things he's managed to hoard. He's constantly sucking up to get positive attention, even if it gets him hurt.

Citrine is very large for his age of 6, and has strong, bulky wings that make fitting through doorways uncomfortable if his wings are not closed.

•Male/female/other: Male

•Are you Hybrid?: No

•Any disabilities?: (not quite sure if this counts, but I'll put it here anyway). Hypoglycemic, so Citrine has constant problems when it comes to eating and is unable to function if blood sugar levels are left alone. Citrine refuses to eat breakfast with anyone who eats after sunrise, as he needs to eat way before then since he is an early riser.

•Pronouns: He/They

•Sexuality: Bi
  • Other: Very common to see him covered head-to-talon in jewelry, even if he is not royalty (although he wishes he were).

If you need help with making something interesting in the school to further the plot, you can DM me and I can help with ideas if they are needed.

•Colors: Dull golden scales with a light underbelly and horns. Wings are a soft orange at the tips and slowly fade into a yellow, but have the occasional lines of dark brown and black that look similar to a layered rock. From halfway down his front legs and on the tip to half of his tail, his scales are black. Beady green eyes are surrounded by long black stripes that trail up from his ears, around his eyes, then down the sides of his snout.

•Description:
An outgoing and studious, though socially inept, young Sandwing whose wings sparkle due to him rolling in quartz based sand. Though vain with his own appearance, he loves giving praise (and gifts) to those he considers friends, as well as being a sort of "hype-man". Of course, this makes him pretty insecure about himself, and due to his addiction with hoarding anything shiny, he's constantly worried that dragons are only his friend due to his massive amounts of jewelry, gems, or other random things he's managed to hoard. He's constantly sucking up to get positive attention, even if it gets him hurt.

Citrine is very large for his age of 6, and has strong, bulky wings that make fitting through doorways uncomfortable if his wings are not closed.

•Any disabilities?: (not quite sure if this counts, but I'll put it here anyway). Hypoglycemic, so Citrine has constant problems when it comes to eating and is unable to function if blood sugar levels are left alone. Citrine refuses to eat breakfast with anyone who eats after sunrise, as he needs to eat way before then since he is an early riser.

• Other: Very common to see him covered head-to-talon in jewelry, even if he is not royalty (although he wishes he were).

If you need help with making something interesting in the school to further the plot, you can DM me and I can help with ideas if they are needed.
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
[quote name="Eskria" date="2021-06-12 14:12:45" ] •Username: Eskria •Sandwing name and/or nickname: Citrine •Colors: Dull golden scales with a light underbelly and horns. Wings are a soft orange at the tips and slowly fade into a yellow, but have the occasional lines of dark brown and black that look similar to a layered rock. From halfway down his front legs and on the tip to half of his tail, his scales are black. Beady green eyes are surrounded by long black stripes that trail up from his ears, around his eyes, then down the sides of his snout. •Description: An outgoing and studious, though socially inept, young Sandwing whose wings sparkle due to him rolling in quartz based sand. Though vain with his own appearance, he loves giving praise (and gifts) to those he considers friends, as well as being a sort of "hype-man". Of course, this makes him pretty insecure about himself, and due to his addiction with hoarding anything shiny, he's constantly worried that dragons are only his friend due to his massive amounts of jewelry, gems, or other random things he's managed to hoard. He's constantly sucking up to get positive attention, even if it gets him hurt. Citrine is very large for his age of 6, and has strong, bulky wings that make fitting through doorways uncomfortable if his wings are not closed. •Male/female/other: Male •Are you Hybrid?: No •Any disabilities?: (not quite sure if this counts, but I'll put it here anyway). Hypoglycemic, so Citrine has constant problems when it comes to eating and is unable to function if blood sugar levels are left alone. Citrine refuses to eat breakfast with anyone who eats after sunrise, as he needs to eat way before then since he is an early riser. •Pronouns: He/They •Sexuality: Bi Other: Very common to see him covered head-to-talon in jewelry, even if he is not royalty (although he wishes he were). If you need help with making something interesting in the school to further the plot, you can DM me and I can help with ideas if they are needed. [/quote] Accepted! I would love that!
Eskria wrote on 2021-06-12 14:12:45:

•Description:

Other: Very common to see him covered head-to-talon in jewelry, even if he is not royalty (although he wishes he were).

Accepted! I would love that!
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump