Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
hfdhj so sorry for not posting, i woke up to like 30 pings and just. Did Not See what they were from, i'll toss up my post today-
hfdhj so sorry for not posting, i woke up to like 30 pings and just. Did Not See what they were from, i'll toss up my post today-
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
No worries, that many pings can be hard to sift through
No worries, that many pings can be hard to sift through
3B15OeM.pngq9EEy5M.pngz9OsVtc.png
Should we all be in the same class or should we be in separate classes and then meet up at lunch?
Should we all be in the same class or should we be in separate classes and then meet up at lunch?
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT & GACHA
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
I say same ***
I say same ***
Okie
Okie
Ok I'm opening up a new slot! Whoever reserves it first or gets the Sign in sheet will get that slot!
@Lavenderbones
@Zantana
@calelafireheart
Ok I'm opening up a new slot! Whoever reserves it first or gets the Sign in sheet will get that slot!
@Lavenderbones
@Zantana
@calelafireheart
@Darkstalker62 (sorry if this is an unnecessary ping)

•Username: Lavenderbones
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Oryx
•Colors: A very pale, almost white beige with patches of brown.
•Description: Rather on the small side of the scale. He tends to be delicate and feminine, which suits him better than aggression. Could be described as petite. He’s friendly and peppy, and usually very kind. If he’s irritable, it means he’s tired or hungry, and he should either be fed or left alone.
•Male/female/other: Male
•Hybrid?: Sandwing+Pinch of Mudwing
•Any disabilities?: OCD (Does this count as a disability?) revolving around intrusive thoughts (strictly violent) that he does not voice or act upon.
•Pronouns: He/Him
•Sexuality: Pansexual
@Darkstalker62 (sorry if this is an unnecessary ping)

•Username: Lavenderbones
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Oryx
•Colors: A very pale, almost white beige with patches of brown.
•Description: Rather on the small side of the scale. He tends to be delicate and feminine, which suits him better than aggression. Could be described as petite. He’s friendly and peppy, and usually very kind. If he’s irritable, it means he’s tired or hungry, and he should either be fed or left alone.
•Male/female/other: Male
•Hybrid?: Sandwing+Pinch of Mudwing
•Any disabilities?: OCD (Does this count as a disability?) revolving around intrusive thoughts (strictly violent) that he does not voice or act upon.
•Pronouns: He/Him
•Sexuality: Pansexual
Janus1.png
*when your alerts are glitchy* [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] wait, wait wait waitttt if they made a reserve without the info in it- does that mean I can make mine and see who gets it first?
*when your alerts are glitchy*

wait, wait wait waitttt
if they made a reserve without the info in it- does that mean I can make mine and see who gets it first?
8v0FNRM.png

• Zan/Sri
• He/Him
• Gay lad

• Art shop

• Artist ~ Role`player
U3NDFbt.png
[quote name="Zantana" date="2021-06-23 12:18:51" ] *when your alerts are glitchy* [emoji=obelisk sad size=1] wait, wait wait waitttt if they made a reserve without the info in it- does that mean I can make mine and see who gets it first? [/quote] Sure?
Zantana wrote on 2021-06-23 12:18:51:
*when your alerts are glitchy*

wait, wait wait waitttt
if they made a reserve without the info in it- does that mean I can make mine and see who gets it first?
Sure?
I kind of already made one though?
I kind of already made one though?
Janus1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11