Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF RP! CLOSED! SandWing vers.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[quote name="LavenderBones" date="2021-06-23 12:08:33" ] @Darkstalker62 (sorry if this is an unnecessary ping) •Username: Lavenderbones •Sandwing name and/or nickname: Oryx •Colors: A very pale, almost white beige with patches of brown. •Description: Rather on the small side of the scale. He tends to be delicate and feminine, which suits him better than aggression. Could be described as petite. He’s friendly and peppy, and usually very kind. If he’s irritable, it means he’s tired or hungry, and he should either be fed or left alone. •Male/female/other: Male •Hybrid?: Sandwing+Pinch of Mudwing •Any disabilities?: OCD (Does this count as a disability?) revolving around intrusive thoughts (strictly violent) that he does not voice or act upon. •Pronouns: He/Him •Sexuality: Pansexual [/quote] Accepted! I will ping you in the ic!
LavenderBones wrote on 2021-06-23 12:08:33:
@Darkstalker62 (sorry if this is an unnecessary ping)

•Username: Lavenderbones
•Sandwing name and/or nickname: Oryx
•Colors: A very pale, almost white beige with patches of brown.
•Description: Rather on the small side of the scale. He tends to be delicate and feminine, which suits him better than aggression. Could be described as petite. He’s friendly and peppy, and usually very kind. If he’s irritable, it means he’s tired or hungry, and he should either be fed or left alone.
•Male/female/other: Male
•Hybrid?: Sandwing+Pinch of Mudwing
•Any disabilities?: OCD (Does this count as a disability?) revolving around intrusive thoughts (strictly violent) that he does not voice or act upon.
•Pronouns: He/Him
•Sexuality: Pansexual
Accepted! I will ping you in the ic!
DARKSTALKER62arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifROTTMNT & GACHA
37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png37QG3oF.png
Tl1dGxE.png BsnXCRp.pngI9phJiK.png UPLTMAL.png
@Darkstalker62

I think we should drop the player cap if it’s a first-come-first-serve type thing. It might be really stressful, really wanting to join something but having the position sniped before you have a chance to enter. And with timezones and schedules, some people might have an advantage over others when trying to enter.
If you have a super important reason for the player cap, that’s fine! Big RPs can be overwhelming and I respect that!
I just don’t want anyone to feel left out
@Darkstalker62

I think we should drop the player cap if it’s a first-come-first-serve type thing. It might be really stressful, really wanting to join something but having the position sniped before you have a chance to enter. And with timezones and schedules, some people might have an advantage over others when trying to enter.
If you have a super important reason for the player cap, that’s fine! Big RPs can be overwhelming and I respect that!
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
I kinda of agree, there were only two other people besides me who wanted to join and were on the ping list, which really isn’t that much.
I kinda of agree, there were only two other people besides me who wanted to join and were on the ping list, which really isn’t that much.
Janus1.png
[quote name="AndromedaFlight" date="2021-06-23 18:35:49" ] @Darkstalker62 I think we should drop the player cap if it’s a first-come-first-serve type thing. It might be really stressful, really wanting to join something but having the position sniped before you have a chance to enter. And with timezones and schedules, some people might have an advantage over others when trying to enter. If you have a super important reason for the player cap, that’s fine! Big RPs can be overwhelming and I respect that! I just don’t want anyone to feel left out [/quote] Ok! I will remove the limit!
AndromedaFlight wrote on 2021-06-23 18:35:49:
@Darkstalker62

Ok! I will remove the limit!
Limit has been removed.
@Zantana
@caelafireheart
Limit has been removed.
@Zantana
@caelafireheart
Since the roleplay already started, and assuming the other two make characters, maybe they could be transfer students?
Since the roleplay already started, and assuming the other two make characters, maybe they could be transfer students?
Janus1.png
[quote name="LavenderBones" date="2021-06-23 19:04:44" ] Since the roleplay already started, and assuming the other two make characters, maybe they could be transfer students? [/quote] That would be a good idea!
LavenderBones wrote on 2021-06-23 19:04:44:
That would be a good idea!
ty!

Username: caelafireheart
SandWing Name/Nickname: Nettle
Colors: Sandy yellow scales with a lighter goldish underbelly, light tan wing membranes, and tawny brown freckles across her nose, tail, and wings. Nettle is small and wiry, and wears earrings made of brightly colored beads.
Description: Friendly, mischievous, and intelligent (but lacking in common sense and survival instincts). Tends to stick close to her friends, but will take on a leadership role if needed-- Nettle can be thought of as bossy, and is very stubborn. She is a skilled pickpocket and decent fighter, and likes playing harmless tricks on other dragons.
Hybrid?: No
Disabilities?: ADHD (it isn't a disability but since there's no other place to put that kind of thing I'm putting it here)
Pronouns: She/her
Sexuality: Omniromantic
ty!

Colors: Sandy yellow scales with a lighter goldish underbelly, light tan wing membranes, and tawny brown freckles across her nose, tail, and wings. Nettle is small and wiry, and wears earrings made of brightly colored beads.
Description: Friendly, mischievous, and intelligent (but lacking in common sense and survival instincts). Tends to stick close to her friends, but will take on a leadership role if needed-- Nettle can be thought of as bossy, and is very stubborn. She is a skilled pickpocket and decent fighter, and likes playing harmless tricks on other dragons.
Disabilities?: ADHD (it isn't a disability but since there's no other place to put that kind of thing I'm putting it here)

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
[quote name="caelafireheart" date="2021-06-24 14:05:38" ] ty! Username: caelafireheart SandWing Name/Nickname: Nettle Colors: Sandy yellow scales, light tan wing membranes, and tawny brown freckles across her nose, tail, and wings. Description: Friendly, mischievous, and intelligent (but lacking in common sense and survival instincts). Tends to stick close to her friends, but will take on a leadership role if needed-- Nettle can be thought of as bossy, and is very stubborn. She is a skilled pickpocket and decent fighter, and likes playing harmless tricks on other dragons. Gender: Female Hybrid?: No Disabilities?: ADHD (it isn't a disability but since there's no other place to put that kind of thing I'm putting it here) Pronouns: She/her Sexuality: Omniromantic [/quote] Accepted!
caelafireheart wrote on 2021-06-24 14:05:38:
ty!

Colors: Sandy yellow scales, light tan wing membranes, and tawny brown freckles across her nose, tail, and wings.
Accepted!
@darkstalker62 great! can you ping me in the IC thread?
@darkstalker62 great! can you ping me in the IC thread?

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11