Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rebooting soon- Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130
Yeah watch him punch Landon into the stratosphere with a dirt hand!
Yeah watch him punch Landon into the stratosphere with a dirt hand!
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
But I’ll hopefully respond soon, i just got an inch busy

And I gotta figure out how to make Andy freak out over her tail while not making her the center of attention again lmao

And I gotta figure out how to make Andy freak out over her tail while not making her the center of attention again lmao
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[quote name="RBG" date="2022-04-11 09:10:48" ] But I’ll hopefully respond soon, i just got an inch busy And I gotta figure out how to make Andy freak out over her tail while not making her the center of attention again lmao [/quote] Let Andy freak out in Katira's direction Katira has seen many severed tails and would know how to console a beast missing one (even if it's only temporary) given that she's seen Perdition regrow a tail in three days
RBG wrote on 2022-04-11 09:10:48:

Let Andy freak out in Katira's direction
Katira has seen many severed tails and would know how to console a beast missing one (even if it's only temporary) given that she's seen Perdition regrow a tail in three days
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
The thing with Andy’s tail is that it can’t be regenerated, and it’s there as a counterbalance for her crest when she’s flying (that’s why it’s so long)
Az crippled her LMAO
The thing with Andy’s tail is that it can’t be regenerated, and it’s there as a counterbalance for her crest when she’s flying (that’s why it’s so long)
Az crippled her LMAO
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-07 06:59:02" ] Don't tempt me to make a guidance consoler/Magical creatures teacher that proves a ship... And by that I mean I will have a glorious fun fact for her... b/c her last name would be weird... She has visions of doom and rides all kinds of creatures... [/quote] Wow wait what’s the ship
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-07 06:59:02:
Don't tempt me to make a guidance consoler/Magical creatures teacher that proves a ship...
And by that I mean I will have a glorious fun fact for her... b/c her last name would be weird...

She has visions of doom and rides all kinds of creatures...

Wow wait what’s the ship
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[quote name="RBG" date="2022-04-11 09:57:08" ] [quote name="SmilodonLady" date="2021-09-07 06:59:02" ] Don't tempt me to make a guidance consoler/Magical creatures teacher that proves a ship... And by that I mean I will have a glorious fun fact for her... b/c her last name would be weird... She has visions of doom and rides all kinds of creatures... [/quote] Wow wait what’s the ship [/quote] Katira and Ivan (breeze's character) as look at Katira's last name hither and his in most of the Discord RPs...
RBG wrote on 2022-04-11 09:57:08:
SmilodonLady wrote on 2021-09-07 06:59:02:
Don't tempt me to make a guidance consoler/Magical creatures teacher that proves a ship...
And by that I mean I will have a glorious fun fact for her... b/c her last name would be weird...

She has visions of doom and rides all kinds of creatures...

Wow wait what’s the ship

Katira and Ivan (breeze's character) as look at Katira's last name hither and his in most of the Discord RPs...
slXRG.gif

[quote name="RBG" date="2022-04-11 09:55:49" ] The thing with Andy’s tail is that it can’t be regenerated, and it’s there as a counterbalance for her crest when she’s flying (that’s why it’s so long) Az crippled her LMAO [/quote] She's seen the non-regenerative ones too, as look at how many tail servers there are in monster hunter... Or the fact her diablos has a slightly f*cked up horn (yes the horns regrow for that species, but it's never the same/'right' and the horns are important for breeding... So kinda similar?) Not to mention magical healing being a thing that exists that could just slap a tail back on...
RBG wrote on 2022-04-11 09:55:49:
Az crippled her LMAO

She's seen the non-regenerative ones too, as look at how many tail servers there are in monster hunter... Or the fact her diablos has a slightly f*cked up horn (yes the horns regrow for that species, but it's never the same/'right' and the horns are important for breeding... So kinda similar?)

Not to mention magical healing being a thing that exists that could just slap a tail back on...
slXRG.gif

Who would win in a fight; avo or principal Clayton
Who would win in a fight; avo or principal Clayton
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
Avo has physicsl abilities Mathew does not. He'd be able to see if Avo was lying about not attacking him and would be okay at detecting an ambush. But in an actual fight? Mathew is weak, a middle-aged man. He'd probably lose
Avo has physicsl abilities Mathew does not. He'd be able to see if Avo was lying about not attacking him and would be okay at detecting an ambush. But in an actual fight? Mathew is weak, a middle-aged man. He'd probably lose
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
So Avo can defeat at least one opponent? Maybe he isn’t so useless after all
So Avo can defeat at least one opponent? Maybe he isn’t so useless after all
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130