Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF Lit. 1x1/Group: LUCIFER, pkmn, ocs!?
1 2 3 4 5
hell yeah @Kattata! i can work with that!! i can do multiple characters- 2 is my usual max, since otherwise i tend to get confused, but i'd be down to RP with a cryptid hunter-y lad who meets yours, get some nice villain in there, ill ramble more later but im rushed rn so uhh feel free to make a thread and ping me there and we can discuss more!
hell yeah @Kattata! i can work with that!! i can do multiple characters- 2 is my usual max, since otherwise i tend to get confused, but i'd be down to RP with a cryptid hunter-y lad who meets yours, get some nice villain in there, ill ramble more later but im rushed rn so uhh feel free to make a thread and ping me there and we can discuss more!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
HEY Y'ALL
@lr21vb @JustAGamerFurry2 @BFD666 @Puffin25 @Goldenwolfmidna

1. Sorry for the mass ping, HOWEVER
2. I felt it was the most efficient way to let everyone know, and I'll be getting back to all of you individually on our threads, but:
I ATEN'T DEAD

Had some stuff come up unexpectedly IRL so I'm sorry for vanishing without word (I WAS AS SURPRISED AS YOU WERE, BELIEVE ME), but I'M BACK, BABY AND BETTER THAN EVER.

3. I'm also still interested in more partners/projects, so KEEP 'EM COMIN'

edited to add: 4. I ACTUALLY HAD A LOT OF REPLIES HALF-WRITTEN FOR Y'ALL SO, SORRY IF THERE'S A WEIRD SHIFT IN TONE PARTWAY THROUGH
HEY Y'ALL
@lr21vb @JustAGamerFurry2 @BFD666 @Puffin25 @Goldenwolfmidna

1. Sorry for the mass ping, HOWEVER
2. I felt it was the most efficient way to let everyone know, and I'll be getting back to all of you individually on our threads, but:
I ATEN'T DEAD

Had some stuff come up unexpectedly IRL so I'm sorry for vanishing without word (I WAS AS SURPRISED AS YOU WERE, BELIEVE ME), but I'M BACK, BABY AND BETTER THAN EVER.

3. I'm also still interested in more partners/projects, so KEEP 'EM COMIN'

edited to add: 4. I ACTUALLY HAD A LOT OF REPLIES HALF-WRITTEN FOR Y'ALL SO, SORRY IF THERE'S A WEIRD SHIFT IN TONE PARTWAY THROUGH
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
:D

Glad to know you’re back!

No worries for vanishing, real life stuff happens. Sometimes you simply just can’t respond. It’s all good!
:D

Glad to know you’re back!

No worries for vanishing, real life stuff happens. Sometimes you simply just can’t respond. It’s all good!
Collecting Dec 9th 2019 G1 Banescales
LEpJMnn.pngFObX7rS.png
zF6zw52.png
rUoKR6y.png
heya mate! tis cool, life exists
heya mate! tis cool, life exists
its all good! real life always comes first, and hope everything's alright for you! and fhfhfhhf i feel the having like, 10 replies half- written, i do that a Lot
its all good! real life always comes first, and hope everything's alright for you! and fhfhfhhf i feel the having like, 10 replies half- written, i do that a Lot
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png

@Kattata

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond after your reply as I was working at the time, but I did send you a pm with the plot of that sci-fi/fantasy war rp.

@Kattata

Hey! Sorry I didn't respond after your reply as I was working at the time, but I did send you a pm with the plot of that sci-fi/fantasy war rp.
mlHpBMC.png
2SPT1Mh.png
z8s5c34.png
zNcyhot.png
1YB0OjO.png
IclPr1q.png
5hBWBxN.png
qjxrAwx.png
Starset-sig.png
Dragon Cave Beasties
MagiStream Creatures

If there are any hatchlings and/or eggs,
please click them to help them grow!
@Drakaneal
Hey hey!! I did get your pm, sorry I didn't ping you dkfjskb

I loved how big and detailed it was but it's a big chunk to reply to, but I promise I saw it and a reply's in progress!! I DIDN'T FORGET YOU I PROMISE
@Drakaneal
Hey hey!! I did get your pm, sorry I didn't ping you dkfjskb

I loved how big and detailed it was but it's a big chunk to reply to, but I promise I saw it and a reply's in progress!! I DIDN'T FORGET YOU I PROMISE
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Hi!

First off you're the first person I've seen interested in a MH rp. I've been playing for a lil pver a year. I started with generations and now I'm playing rise. Same goes for Bestars, I kinda have a character in mind but no plot.

To be honest Im not sure how I would do at a mh rp, I don't think I'd be very good at it xc

Sorry for any spelling mistakes Im on my tablet cause my laptop crashed and it's being slow...

Second: killing characters? Causing other characters pain? Ah yes ~ *evil laughter* i actually haven't done many main character desths and i would really like to. Anyways for what I'm interested in: Beastars, humans, idk what else cause im tired.

I don't have any plots in mind (tired brain =no plots). I usually come up with small plots and ideas once the rp has started. They range from small insignificant events to adding characters and shaking up the plot.

Just hit me with your ideas and we can go from there :3
Hi!

First off you're the first person I've seen interested in a MH rp. I've been playing for a lil pver a year. I started with generations and now I'm playing rise. Same goes for Bestars, I kinda have a character in mind but no plot.

To be honest Im not sure how I would do at a mh rp, I don't think I'd be very good at it xc

Sorry for any spelling mistakes Im on my tablet cause my laptop crashed and it's being slow...

Second: killing characters? Causing other characters pain? Ah yes ~ *evil laughter* i actually haven't done many main character desths and i would really like to. Anyways for what I'm interested in: Beastars, humans, idk what else cause im tired.

I don't have any plots in mind (tired brain =no plots). I usually come up with small plots and ideas once the rp has started. They range from small insignificant events to adding characters and shaking up the plot.

Just hit me with your ideas and we can go from there :3
FR Time: +3
Avid reader/ Role player / Cauldron Services
Heyo kat! I’ve been looking for a roleplay partner though sadly I have 2 weeks left to be on FR before I won’t be on during the summer. Ofc I’ll be back when school starts up again but I was looking for someone or a group of ppl to rp with for the last two weeks. I was thinking a spy vigilante kind of rp if your interested I’d not that’s ok if you know anyone who’d like that kind of rp and is willing to do kinda a short rp. I’m on from 8 hours a day not including weekends. I’m only 16 but I’m pretty mature as long as we keep religion and inappropriate things out of the rp I’m good. I’m also pretty good at writing up I love rp I’ve learned how literate I am from reading so many books (that’s the secret ppl to being a great rper)
Heyo kat! I’ve been looking for a roleplay partner though sadly I have 2 weeks left to be on FR before I won’t be on during the summer. Ofc I’ll be back when school starts up again but I was looking for someone or a group of ppl to rp with for the last two weeks. I was thinking a spy vigilante kind of rp if your interested I’d not that’s ok if you know anyone who’d like that kind of rp and is willing to do kinda a short rp. I’m on from 8 hours a day not including weekends. I’m only 16 but I’m pretty mature as long as we keep religion and inappropriate things out of the rp I’m good. I’m also pretty good at writing up I love rp I’ve learned how literate I am from reading so many books (that’s the secret ppl to being a great rper)
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
Ahhhh man, this post looks so GOOD and I’d totallu go for your DBH thing, alas, i cannot write grumpy old men. I have rather unfortunately been writing for Connor since 2018, sorry :( hope you find someone!
Ahhhh man, this post looks so GOOD and I’d totallu go for your DBH thing, alas, i cannot write grumpy old men. I have rather unfortunately been writing for Connor since 2018, sorry :( hope you find someone!
... Bone Fragments ...... yangir.
— it / he. twenty. writer.
1 2 3 4 5