Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Two Worlds Collide IC (PJO)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra yelped, trying to avoid the Bull's legs. She stabbed her knives into the Bull's hide, trying to find an opening while at the same time not getting crushed. She stabbed her knife into the plating, even though it didn't help a lot. It just loosened the plating a bit.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra yelped, trying to avoid the Bull's legs. She stabbed her knives into the Bull's hide, trying to find an opening while at the same time not getting crushed. She stabbed her knife into the plating, even though it didn't help a lot. It just loosened the plating a bit.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
—————
Tempest held her weapon outstretched, dancing in and out of the the bull’s range. Her missing eye left her at a distinct disadvantage, and several times she almost got hit by something she couldn’t see.

Suddenly a girl ran past her, charging the bull with a knife. Tempest’s eye widened, sure she was going to die.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
—————
Tempest held her weapon outstretched, dancing in and out of the the bull’s range. Her missing eye left her at a distinct disadvantage, and several times she almost got hit by something she couldn’t see.

Suddenly a girl ran past her, charging the bull with a knife. Tempest’s eye widened, sure she was going to die.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra grabbed onto the Bull, wedging her fingers into the plating and wincing. At least the Bull wouldn't be able to step on her or kick her when she was on top of it. She continued stabbing it with a knife (as she didn't really have anything else except for arrows), trying to loose the plating more. She was hoping that if she got the metal plates that held the bull together loose enough, they'd be able to take it apart. It was a long shot, but whatever.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra grabbed onto the Bull, wedging her fingers into the plating and wincing. At least the Bull wouldn't be able to step on her or kick her when she was on top of it. She continued stabbing it with a knife (as she didn't really have anything else except for arrows), trying to loose the plating more. She was hoping that if she got the metal plates that held the bull together loose enough, they'd be able to take it apart. It was a long shot, but whatever.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
CM
Son of Hecate

CM got to his feet looking pretty ticked. The Bull wants to try and take my knife? TRY ME YOU DAMN METALHEAD!
Unfortunately, there was little he could do, as Bulls were too stupid to be distracted by card tricks.
CM
Son of Hecate

CM got to his feet looking pretty ticked. The Bull wants to try and take my knife? TRY ME YOU DAMN METALHEAD!
Unfortunately, there was little he could do, as Bulls were too stupid to be distracted by card tricks.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She skipped out of reach as the bull whirled around, lowering her weapon slightly to glance down at it. Would electricity harm the creatures, or would it just make them angrier? Tempest wished she had powers like that girl she’d met a year back, the daughter of Ixtab. They could’ve come in handy at the moment. Gripping her pike tighter, she looked around to see what the situation was. No one was dead, fortunately, but that included the bulls as well as the other teenagers.

If one goes down, I could risk dragging the other into the Empty, she reasoned. But then my body would be left at the mercy of these strangers, and I don’t even know if they’re friendly yet.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
She skipped out of reach as the bull whirled around, lowering her weapon slightly to glance down at it. Would electricity harm the creatures, or would it just make them angrier? Tempest wished she had powers like that girl she’d met a year back, the daughter of Ixtab. They could’ve come in handy at the moment. Gripping her pike tighter, she looked around to see what the situation was. No one was dead, fortunately, but that included the bulls as well as the other teenagers.

If one goes down, I could risk dragging the other into the Empty, she reasoned. But then my body would be left at the mercy of these strangers, and I don’t even know if they’re friendly yet.
TD98mt2.png
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra tightened her grip, swearing under her breath. Being dragged around by a Bull was not on her to-do list today. And neither was trying to hang onto it with one hand, the other swinging trying to stab into the Bull’s plating.

The girl she didn’t know caught her attention again. She was wielding a Pike, dodging the other Bull. She seems like a Demigod…. But I don’t know her. Newbie? But she looks like she has experience. Alexandra frowned, giving up on her thoughts as the Bull shook itself. The plating crushed down on her fingers, and she yelped as her grip loosened automatically, making her fall onto the ground and cradle her hand. Almost immediately, she scrambled up again, just in time to get out of the way. Ouch. Guess I have to use my left hand now.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra tightened her grip, swearing under her breath. Being dragged around by a Bull was not on her to-do list today. And neither was trying to hang onto it with one hand, the other swinging trying to stab into the Bull’s plating.

The girl she didn’t know caught her attention again. She was wielding a Pike, dodging the other Bull. She seems like a Demigod…. But I don’t know her. Newbie? But she looks like she has experience. Alexandra frowned, giving up on her thoughts as the Bull shook itself. The plating crushed down on her fingers, and she yelped as her grip loosened automatically, making her fall onto the ground and cradle her hand. Almost immediately, she scrambled up again, just in time to get out of the way. Ouch. Guess I have to use my left hand now.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
June
Daughter of Ares

June feinted a swipe at the bull, then leapt aside as it charged at her.
June
Daughter of Ares

June feinted a swipe at the bull, then leapt aside as it charged at her.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
The crazy girl clinging to the bull was thrown off, and Tempest recoiled slightly, expecting a brutal end. But fortunately, the girl had enough presence of mind after her fall to get clear of the danger, just in time.

"Are you alright?" Tempest asked, rushing over while keeping an eye on the mechanical monstrosities at the same time. She held her pike close in front of her, like a shield.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
The crazy girl clinging to the bull was thrown off, and Tempest recoiled slightly, expecting a brutal end. But fortunately, the girl had enough presence of mind after her fall to get clear of the danger, just in time.

"Are you alright?" Tempest asked, rushing over while keeping an eye on the mechanical monstrosities at the same time. She held her pike close in front of her, like a shield.
TD98mt2.png
CM
Son of Hecate

CM saw Alexandra fall off the Bull, and ran over to turn the Bull's attention away from her. And he did so by going up to the mechanical monster and flipping it off.
Good news: it worked. Bad news: it worked.
The Bull charged straight at him, and fortunately CM was able to scramble out of the way. The one Bull got the attention of the other Bull, and well....
Now both of the mechanical monsters were hot on CM's heels.
This is how I die. This is going to be how I die, trampled by freaking metal Bulls.
CM
Son of Hecate

CM saw Alexandra fall off the Bull, and ran over to turn the Bull's attention away from her. And he did so by going up to the mechanical monster and flipping it off.
Good news: it worked. Bad news: it worked.
The Bull charged straight at him, and fortunately CM was able to scramble out of the way. The one Bull got the attention of the other Bull, and well....
Now both of the mechanical monsters were hot on CM's heels.
This is how I die. This is going to be how I die, trampled by freaking metal Bulls.
"Out of the way, Mist boy!" June shouted, grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the path of one bull, then waving an arm at another and racing off with the monster in pursuit.
"Out of the way, Mist boy!" June shouted, grabbing his arm and yanking him out of the path of one bull, then waving an arm at another and racing off with the monster in pursuit.

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18