Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | When Two Worlds Collide IC (PJO)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks." Alexandra answered, wincing a bit. She wished she had healing powers like some of her half-siblings more than ever now, then she cursed herself for not bringing ambrosia or nectar. Since she couldn't shoot without her right hand, she took out one of her knives instead. This is absolute chaos.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

"Yeah. I'm fine, thanks." Alexandra answered, wincing a bit. She wished she had healing powers like some of her half-siblings more than ever now, then she cursed herself for not bringing ambrosia or nectar. Since she couldn't shoot without her right hand, she took out one of her knives instead. This is absolute chaos.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest nodded smartly, automatically distancing herself from the girl once she was sure she was fine. The bulls still remained at large, and tempest thrust her pike between two plates on the side of the nearest one. A metallic screech ripper through the air and the plates crumpled slightly, but not by much. Her pike was wrenched from her hands and flew across the grass, far from her reach. Tempest instantly leaped out of the way, barely dodging a lethal pass of the bull's horns. One nicked her side, tearing a gash in her skin that seemed mostly superficial.
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Tempest nodded smartly, automatically distancing herself from the girl once she was sure she was fine. The bulls still remained at large, and tempest thrust her pike between two plates on the side of the nearest one. A metallic screech ripper through the air and the plates crumpled slightly, but not by much. Her pike was wrenched from her hands and flew across the grass, far from her reach. Tempest instantly leaped out of the way, barely dodging a lethal pass of the bull's horns. One nicked her side, tearing a gash in her skin that seemed mostly superficial.
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
CM
Son of Hecate

Mist boy?! CM thought as he was yanked out of the way. He was quite ticked, but really couldn't do much without his pocketknife.
CM
Son of Hecate

Mist boy?! CM thought as he was yanked out of the way. He was quite ticked, but really couldn't do much without his pocketknife.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra knew it was no use, but she still tried using her knife. It just bounced off. Again. Deciding that it was no use, she changed directions towards the weaponry instead. I could try to throw a sword into it’s mouth… Though that’s harder than it sounds. She thought as she darted inside, her right hand hanging limply at her side. She scanned the row of swords, running her hand over them. None felt exactly right, so she just grabbed the one she felt most comfortable with, before running back, now wishing she was left handed as even holding a sword with her left hand seemed awkward.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra knew it was no use, but she still tried using her knife. It just bounced off. Again. Deciding that it was no use, she changed directions towards the weaponry instead. I could try to throw a sword into it’s mouth… Though that’s harder than it sounds. She thought as she darted inside, her right hand hanging limply at her side. She scanned the row of swords, running her hand over them. None felt exactly right, so she just grabbed the one she felt most comfortable with, before running back, now wishing she was left handed as even holding a sword with her left hand seemed awkward.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Leilani Rivera

Daughter of Persephone

Leilana grunted angrily, and raised her hand, vines growing around the bull's hooves and anchoring it to the ground. It bucked angrily, but the vines held, though it looked as though they might break at any moment.
Leilani Rivera

Daughter of Persephone

Leilana grunted angrily, and raised her hand, vines growing around the bull's hooves and anchoring it to the ground. It bucked angrily, but the vines held, though it looked as though they might break at any moment.

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Suddenly the plants underfoot grew faster than any plant ought to have the right to grow, weaving around the bull's hooves faster than Tempest could blink. In no time the monster was stuck fast, but judging from how strongly it was pulling, that wouldn't last long.

Tempest skittered backwards, racing for her fallen pike. She snatched it up without incident, then rolled to the side seconds before a horn would've gored her. Back on her feet, Tempest raised her pike, coming to a realization. There was no way the bulls could be taken down by hitting their outsides, unless any of the others were hiding some very powerful explosives. No, what they had to do was hit them inside. The only question was how in a Xi'bal'ba they were going to manage that.

"Anyone really good at throwing?" she yelled, glancing around hurriedly. If they could throw a weapon inside...
Tempest
Daughter of Hurakan
Suddenly the plants underfoot grew faster than any plant ought to have the right to grow, weaving around the bull's hooves faster than Tempest could blink. In no time the monster was stuck fast, but judging from how strongly it was pulling, that wouldn't last long.

Tempest skittered backwards, racing for her fallen pike. She snatched it up without incident, then rolled to the side seconds before a horn would've gored her. Back on her feet, Tempest raised her pike, coming to a realization. There was no way the bulls could be taken down by hitting their outsides, unless any of the others were hiding some very powerful explosives. No, what they had to do was hit them inside. The only question was how in a Xi'bal'ba they were going to manage that.

"Anyone really good at throwing?" she yelled, glancing around hurriedly. If they could throw a weapon inside...
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

"Knives and arrows are no use!" Alexandra yelled back, returning with the Celestial Bronze Sword in her left hand. "It can stop them for a while, but not for long, so we need bigger weapons!"
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

"Knives and arrows are no use!" Alexandra yelled back, returning with the Celestial Bronze Sword in her left hand. "It can stop them for a while, but not for long, so we need bigger weapons!"
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
CM
Son of Hecate

CM got an idea. He waved to Alexandra to get her attention.
CM
Son of Hecate

CM got an idea. He waved to Alexandra to get her attention.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra saw CM waving at her. "Yeah?" She called to him, panting a bit and eyeing the Bulls warily in case they broke free and decided to charge her or something.
~Alexandra~
Daughter of Apollo

Alexandra saw CM waving at her. "Yeah?" She called to him, panting a bit and eyeing the Bulls warily in case they broke free and decided to charge her or something.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
CM
Son of Hecate

He pointed to her sword, then pantomimed throwing it into the Bull's mouth. A pretty bad plan, but it was all he had.
CM
Son of Hecate

He pointed to her sword, then pantomimed throwing it into the Bull's mouth. A pretty bad plan, but it was all he had.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18