Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Akhazriel looked up fearfully at Zim, he needed to act now, no matter how scared he was, "N-No...you need to r-relase me..this i-instant.." he replied in a shaky voice. He did really want the small...sword, slicing into his skin. If this demon wasn't going to listen, then he'd have to use drastic measures, he tried to reach for the bottle of holy water he had hidden in his pocket.
Akhazriel looked up fearfully at Zim, he needed to act now, no matter how scared he was, "N-No...you need to r-relase me..this i-instant.." he replied in a shaky voice. He did really want the small...sword, slicing into his skin. If this demon wasn't going to listen, then he'd have to use drastic measures, he tried to reach for the bottle of holy water he had hidden in his pocket.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/32223_QioF12Bx.png[/img]
32223_QioF12Bx.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
"What if I don’t? I’d much rather keep you here, dove" Zim said. He had already come up with a nickname for the frightened bird he saw before him. The demon did not notice Akhazriel reaching for something. He stayed where he was, listening for a response as he held the letter opener where it was as to not slice up anything important too soon.
"What if I don’t? I’d much rather keep you here, dove" Zim said. He had already come up with a nickname for the frightened bird he saw before him. The demon did not notice Akhazriel reaching for something. He stayed where he was, listening for a response as he held the letter opener where it was as to not slice up anything important too soon.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel grabbed the holy water and popped the cap off, "Then I sincerely apologize." without wasting a moment, he threw the holy water at the demon, making sure not to hit his face, because Akhazriel would feel awful to see his face burned. He aimed for the demon's arms.
Akhazriel grabbed the holy water and popped the cap off, "Then I sincerely apologize." without wasting a moment, he threw the holy water at the demon, making sure not to hit his face, because Akhazriel would feel awful to see his face burned. He aimed for the demon's arms.
JkpHEfN.jpg
[s]Im sorry I cant help making picrews[/s] [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/679425_VTpPlgHj.png[/img]
Im sorry I cant help making picrews

679425_VTpPlgHj.png
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim dropped the letter opener as he staggered backwards. His arms and wherever else the water hit burned worse then any hellfire he had encountered. The demon spewed out whatever curses came to mind as he pulled off his now holy water soaked sweater. Two now free wings beat aimlessly at the air as Zim panicked, shaking water off of his blistering skin.
Zim dropped the letter opener as he staggered backwards. His arms and wherever else the water hit burned worse then any hellfire he had encountered. The demon spewed out whatever curses came to mind as he pulled off his now holy water soaked sweater. Two now free wings beat aimlessly at the air as Zim panicked, shaking water off of his blistering skin.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel's wings spread out, appearing when he got very frightened, he jumped up and scrambled as far away as he could get, grabbing the letter opener and tucking it into his pocket for later use. He watched the demon, feeling just awful, maybe he could have tried something else...He looked around for something to soak up the water.
Akhazriel's wings spread out, appearing when he got very frightened, he jumped up and scrambled as far away as he could get, grabbing the letter opener and tucking it into his pocket for later use. He watched the demon, feeling just awful, maybe he could have tried something else...He looked around for something to soak up the water.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"Augh, what happened to angels being against violence?" Zim spoke through intentionally gritted teeth. The effects of the water were fading as it evaporated but his skin stull stung like crazy. He was mad but had no intention of fighting just in case Akhazriel had more of that stuff.
He watched what they were doing, what was he looking for?
"Augh, what happened to angels being against violence?" Zim spoke through intentionally gritted teeth. The effects of the water were fading as it evaporated but his skin stull stung like crazy. He was mad but had no intention of fighting just in case Akhazriel had more of that stuff.
He watched what they were doing, what was he looking for?
1bGY4da.gif
"This wouldn't have happened if you had listened to me, and let me go." Akhazriel sighed, grabbing a sheet and dusting it off, then tearing off pieces until he was able to make small bandages, Holy water was easily soaked up, and the bandages would help the burns.....but he needed some kind of healing substance. Taking out the letter opener, he sliced into his hand and coated the inside with his blood, then offered it to the demon, "Here, it'll help with the pain."
"This wouldn't have happened if you had listened to me, and let me go." Akhazriel sighed, grabbing a sheet and dusting it off, then tearing off pieces until he was able to make small bandages, Holy water was easily soaked up, and the bandages would help the burns.....but he needed some kind of healing substance. Taking out the letter opener, he sliced into his hand and coated the inside with his blood, then offered it to the demon, "Here, it'll help with the pain."
JkpHEfN.jpg
"So your just gonna burn me half to death and then expect me to accept your charity?" Zim said before chuckling as he grabbed the bandages, "That sounds like something I would do." What a strange creature. He looked at the blood coating the bandages before wrapping them around the spots that hurt the most. Sadly there was not enough blood in the fabric to use for his original plan. He’ll have to find some else a little more willing to share.
"So your just gonna burn me half to death and then expect me to accept your charity?" Zim said before chuckling as he grabbed the bandages, "That sounds like something I would do." What a strange creature. He looked at the blood coating the bandages before wrapping them around the spots that hurt the most. Sadly there was not enough blood in the fabric to use for his original plan. He’ll have to find some else a little more willing to share.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283