Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283
Akhazriel huffed, "It's not like I wanted to hurt you. he insisted quietly, his blood would help, but now his hand hurt....he should get back to his shop and stitch himself up, "Now...how to get out..." he muttered, noticing that all the exits were blocked. He ended up wrapping a spare bandage around his hand and wincing, it hurt, a lot.
Akhazriel huffed, "It's not like I wanted to hurt you. he insisted quietly, his blood would help, but now his hand hurt....he should get back to his shop and stitch himself up, "Now...how to get out..." he muttered, noticing that all the exits were blocked. He ended up wrapping a spare bandage around his hand and wincing, it hurt, a lot.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim could see they wanted to leave and rolled his eyes as he went over to help. There was no point in keeping them here any longer. He was not one to try multiple times at something.
He was careful to not disrupt the bandages as he moved stuff out of the way of the door. He hated being nice even if he wasn’t doing much for them. With a flourishing gesture he pointed towards the now clear exit.
"Scram before I change my mind about letting you go." Zim said.
Zim could see they wanted to leave and rolled his eyes as he went over to help. There was no point in keeping them here any longer. He was not one to try multiple times at something.
He was careful to not disrupt the bandages as he moved stuff out of the way of the door. He hated being nice even if he wasn’t doing much for them. With a flourishing gesture he pointed towards the now clear exit.
"Scram before I change my mind about letting you go." Zim said.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel lit up and smiled brightly, "Thank you! Again, I'm very sorry about the burns." he apologized before he happily retracted his wings and raced out, leaving behind some white feathers that had fallen out because of fear and stress. Akhazriel was just glad to be out of that situation..
Akhazriel lit up and smiled brightly, "Thank you! Again, I'm very sorry about the burns." he apologized before he happily retracted his wings and raced out, leaving behind some white feathers that had fallen out because of fear and stress. Akhazriel was just glad to be out of that situation..
JkpHEfN.jpg
As soon as he was gone Zim kicked the feathers he dropped. What an awful waste of time that was. At least his headache left with the Akhazriel.
From across the room he frowned at his sweater that was now wet and covered in dirt.
Someday he’ll even the score, just you wait.
As soon as he was gone Zim kicked the feathers he dropped. What an awful waste of time that was. At least his headache left with the Akhazriel.
From across the room he frowned at his sweater that was now wet and covered in dirt.
Someday he’ll even the score, just you wait.
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel walked back to his shop and dug around for a needle and three to stitch himself up with, he found some, sterilized the needle by heating it up, and began to sow the cut closed, once he was done, he hung up the closed sign on the door, and walked into the back, where there was a couch, he laid down and soon fell asleep on accident.

Akhazriel didn't sleep because his emotions and experiences manifested themselves in his dreams, but he couldn't help it, he needed to heal.
Akhazriel walked back to his shop and dug around for a needle and three to stitch himself up with, he found some, sterilized the needle by heating it up, and began to sow the cut closed, once he was done, he hung up the closed sign on the door, and walked into the back, where there was a couch, he laid down and soon fell asleep on accident.

Akhazriel didn't sleep because his emotions and experiences manifested themselves in his dreams, but he couldn't help it, he needed to heal.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim walked out of the buildings basement and decided to take a stroll. It was still just a bit to early to find a new victim though. As he walked by the antique shop he slowed slightly. Definitely not going in there ever again.
(Oh shoot I forgot to mention my doods got a spare shirt but r.I.p sweater)
Zim walked out of the buildings basement and decided to take a stroll. It was still just a bit to early to find a new victim though. As he walked by the antique shop he slowed slightly. Definitely not going in there ever again.
(Oh shoot I forgot to mention my doods got a spare shirt but r.I.p sweater)
1bGY4da.gif
Akhazriel was still asleep, his dreams were strange and fuzzy, but they ended up focusing on the demon. He frowned a little as he slept, the peaceful look gone.

meanwhile, the first break-in of his short time owning the shop was commencing in the ally next to the shop, where one of the doors opened into the ally.

Three teenagers were after the expensive items that they had seen when they had earlier walked in.
Akhazriel was still asleep, his dreams were strange and fuzzy, but they ended up focusing on the demon. He frowned a little as he slept, the peaceful look gone.

meanwhile, the first break-in of his short time owning the shop was commencing in the ally next to the shop, where one of the doors opened into the ally.

Three teenagers were after the expensive items that they had seen when they had earlier walked in.
JkpHEfN.jpg
Zim heard something suspicious as he walked by, reversing his steps to see what it was. He managed to catch a glimpse of the last of the three people entering the building. Quickly he made his way over and entered after them. He was careful to stay out of their sight for the time being. He crouched his way over to the counter and hid behind it, watching them silently.
Zim heard something suspicious as he walked by, reversing his steps to see what it was. He managed to catch a glimpse of the last of the three people entering the building. Quickly he made his way over and entered after them. He was careful to stay out of their sight for the time being. He crouched his way over to the counter and hid behind it, watching them silently.
1bGY4da.gif
The kids snuck in and started taking some of the items, barely making any noise, one of them stumbled upon a small locked box that Akhazriel kept his heavenly items hidden in, such as some blessed items and other things only to be used in emergencies. He started trying to open it, but accidentally dropped it

They all froze.

Akhazriel's eyes snapped open and he bolted upright, not because of the noise, but because of the dream, he shuddered and fixed his tie.

The kids snuck in and started taking some of the items, barely making any noise, one of them stumbled upon a small locked box that Akhazriel kept his heavenly items hidden in, such as some blessed items and other things only to be used in emergencies. He started trying to open it, but accidentally dropped it

They all froze.

Akhazriel's eyes snapped open and he bolted upright, not because of the noise, but because of the dream, he shuddered and fixed his tie.

JkpHEfN.jpg
[img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202103/32675_EdgjrFFa.png[/img] This is Akhazriel's superior. Name unknown.
32675_EdgjrFFa.png

This is Akhazriel's superior.

Name unknown.
JkpHEfN.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 282 283