Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/tumble The end is coming.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283
Akhazriel smiled softly, taking the items greatfully, "I suppose you're right....thank you for your help. Please don't hurt the young man? Or...at least don't kill him." he said quietly, but he wasn't going to put a big fight about it, because the demon had helped him.
Akhazriel smiled softly, taking the items greatfully, "I suppose you're right....thank you for your help. Please don't hurt the young man? Or...at least don't kill him." he said quietly, but he wasn't going to put a big fight about it, because the demon had helped him.
JkpHEfN.jpg
"No promises." Zim said as he grabbed one of the dudes legs so he could drag em around.
"See you around- or not." He mumbled as he began dragging them away. Maybe he would let him live, for ol times sake.
"No promises." Zim said as he grabbed one of the dudes legs so he could drag em around.
"See you around- or not." He mumbled as he began dragging them away. Maybe he would let him live, for ol times sake.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Akhazriel nodded at Zim, watching him for one more moment before he walked back to his shop, it took a lot of self-control for him to walk away from that poor young man, but he let it slide, for some reason....

He walked into his shop and put the pieces down, sighing tiredly and rubbing his eyes. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking about the demon.

What an interesting fellow....

and strangely handsome too...

Akhazriel shook his head and blinked, well that had gotten weird....the angel went back to organizing, making sure to double-check the locks this time.
Akhazriel nodded at Zim, watching him for one more moment before he walked back to his shop, it took a lot of self-control for him to walk away from that poor young man, but he let it slide, for some reason....

He walked into his shop and put the pieces down, sighing tiredly and rubbing his eyes. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking about the demon.

What an interesting fellow....

and strangely handsome too...

Akhazriel shook his head and blinked, well that had gotten weird....the angel went back to organizing, making sure to double-check the locks this time.
JkpHEfN.jpg
I've noticed that our 1x1s have a habit of dying.

well not this one.
I've noticed that our 1x1s have a habit of dying.

well not this one.
JkpHEfN.jpg
(This one shall never perish, I won’t allow it)

Zim dragged the unconscious delinquent to the same spot he had taken the angel. He dropped them on the ground purposely rough as he realized that Akhazriel had taken the letter opener. With that gone he was forced to steal a shard of glass from the rats.

The candles were more or less in the same spot as when he left them so he moved the teen into the center. He rummaged through their pockets for a lighter and once that was found lit the candles.
Everything was ready but the glass was not quite sharp enough to be easy to use. The demon grumbled as he dragged the edge over the ground, hoping to fracture off all the dull bits.
(This one shall never perish, I won’t allow it)

Zim dragged the unconscious delinquent to the same spot he had taken the angel. He dropped them on the ground purposely rough as he realized that Akhazriel had taken the letter opener. With that gone he was forced to steal a shard of glass from the rats.

The candles were more or less in the same spot as when he left them so he moved the teen into the center. He rummaged through their pockets for a lighter and once that was found lit the candles.
Everything was ready but the glass was not quite sharp enough to be easy to use. The demon grumbled as he dragged the edge over the ground, hoping to fracture off all the dull bits.
1bGY4da.gif
(neither will I-))

The teen slowly started to wake up, and he screamed in terror, who was this man? Where was he? Where where his friends? Hundreds of questions raced through his head.

Akhazriel meanwhile, had received information from his superiors, (along with a very intense scolding for allowing some kids to steal such valuable blessed items) that there was a kid, about fourteen, who had unknowingly absorbed information about the apocalypse, Akhazriel needed to find the child and get the information.

His name was Fin Jeakal, and he was looking for a summer job.

With a little angel miracle magic, a small poster ended up hitting the young man in the face, it was a help wanted ad for Akhazriel's shop.
(neither will I-))

The teen slowly started to wake up, and he screamed in terror, who was this man? Where was he? Where where his friends? Hundreds of questions raced through his head.

Akhazriel meanwhile, had received information from his superiors, (along with a very intense scolding for allowing some kids to steal such valuable blessed items) that there was a kid, about fourteen, who had unknowingly absorbed information about the apocalypse, Akhazriel needed to find the child and get the information.

His name was Fin Jeakal, and he was looking for a summer job.

With a little angel miracle magic, a small poster ended up hitting the young man in the face, it was a help wanted ad for Akhazriel's shop.
JkpHEfN.jpg
(Sorry about all the late responses, I've been busy :P)

"Shut up, will ya?!" Zim grumbled after being startled by the teens awakening. He quickly moved to hold the shard of glass dangerously close to their face so they wouldn't be included to get up.

"I said I'd keep you alive so your going to go along with what I tell you, yes?" He asked with a rather annoyed expression on his face.
(Sorry about all the late responses, I've been busy :P)

"Shut up, will ya?!" Zim grumbled after being startled by the teens awakening. He quickly moved to hold the shard of glass dangerously close to their face so they wouldn't be included to get up.

"I said I'd keep you alive so your going to go along with what I tell you, yes?" He asked with a rather annoyed expression on his face.
1bGY4da.gif
(It's fine! So have I lol)

The teen started shaking, "Y-Yessir..." He whispered in terror, this guy was super scary..

Fin walked up to Akhazriel's shop and knocked on the door, he had thick, slightly curly brown hair, and brown eyes, his skin was dusted with freckles, and he had an irritated look in his eyes.
(It's fine! So have I lol)

The teen started shaking, "Y-Yessir..." He whispered in terror, this guy was super scary..

Fin walked up to Akhazriel's shop and knocked on the door, he had thick, slightly curly brown hair, and brown eyes, his skin was dusted with freckles, and he had an irritated look in his eyes.
JkpHEfN.jpg
I'm sorry

But imagine this-

Akhazriel:

*goes up to Zim*

You remind me of the 21 letters of the alphabet!

Fin:

YOU DUMBA** THERE ARE 26 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET-

Akhazriel:

Oh right! How could I forget

U R A Q T?

*Embarrassed noise*

(Say it out loud and you'll get it-)
I'm sorry

But imagine this-

Akhazriel:

*goes up to Zim*

You remind me of the 21 letters of the alphabet!

Fin:

YOU DUMBA** THERE ARE 26 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET-

Akhazriel:

Oh right! How could I forget

U R A Q T?

*Embarrassed noise*

(Say it out loud and you'll get it-)
JkpHEfN.jpg
(XD Zim: *blushing noises*)

Zim backed up from the kid but just incase they got any funny ideas he put himself between them and the exit.
"Good. Gimme your arm." He said as he held out his hand.
(XD Zim: *blushing noises*)

Zim backed up from the kid but just incase they got any funny ideas he put himself between them and the exit.
"Good. Gimme your arm." He said as he held out his hand.
1bGY4da.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 282 283