Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demigod / PJO RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@xSTORMDRAGONx

She's accepted! She you on the IC!
@xSTORMDRAGONx

She's accepted! She you on the IC!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
Quick question: Would Tempest have already been at the camp, or should she show up as an outsider, since she isn't Greek/Roman?
Quick question: Would Tempest have already been at the camp, or should she show up as an outsider, since she isn't Greek/Roman?
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx (idk if your are subbed or not)

You can have her appear if you want. Maybe it can cause some rumors in the camp, or people could think she was conspiring with the people who sent the bulls? Idk, but you can just have her as an outsider, or you can just have her show up.

But from a PJO standpoint, she would most likely just appear, though you are free to do whatever.
@xSTORMDRAGONx (idk if your are subbed or not)

You can have her appear if you want. Maybe it can cause some rumors in the camp, or people could think she was conspiring with the people who sent the bulls? Idk, but you can just have her as an outsider, or you can just have her show up.

But from a PJO standpoint, she would most likely just appear, though you are free to do whatever.

~ she/they! biromantic!!

oh yo is this still open? cause if so i may toss in a wind child of like. whats-his-name the wind god. aeolus? yeah, him. what me want an excuse to throw in a mute and/ or deaf and/ or hard of hearing character yeah that Happens sign language should be more known by hearing people than it is
oh yo is this still open? cause if so i may toss in a wind child of like. whats-his-name the wind god. aeolus? yeah, him. what me want an excuse to throw in a mute and/ or deaf and/ or hard of hearing character yeah that Happens sign language should be more known by hearing people than it is
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
‘Ello everyone! Is this still open?
‘Ello everyone! Is this still open?
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
@Goldenwolfmidna

@MoonyLoony

Yup! It's still open! :D
@Goldenwolfmidna

@MoonyLoony

Yup! It's still open! :D

~ she/they! biromantic!!

[center] [b]Name: [/b]Basil [b]Age: [/b] 17 [b]Height: [/b]5’8 [b]Godly Parent:[/b] Demeter(I luv me some plant goddesses) [b]Gender Identity/Pronouns:[/b] Agender(has no set gender), is fine with all pronouns but uses they/them most often [b]Sexuality:[/b] Demiromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]http://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202104/41329_SUOz9SaA.png[/img] (From picrew!) [b]Personality:[/b] Basil has a kind, helpful personality most of the time. Like their godly parent, they are more than happy to help others thrive and feel good. They are the “parent” and “therapist” of the cabin(s) because of their protectiveness and how they... well act like the parent(has probably chased several Hermes kids around the forest for doing something). If you haven’t already guessed from the Hermes incident, Basil does have a ‘I will kill you with no remorse’ side, but it rarely shows. Just don’t make the cottage core human mad... and maybe back away from those rose bushes. [b]Powers:[/b] Basil has control over plants. It isn’t as OP as Meg’s and they can only use it effectively if they play their guitar, kinda like how satyrs use flutes. Plants also grow stronger and faster with them around. Eventually they will gain the ability to control plants without their guitar, but they will doubt that they can and will use the guitar as a crutch(until some monster breaks it and they lose their marbles). They do also have a way with animals, but that’s mostly due to them being around animals most of their life and not due to their godly parent. [b] Flaws/Limits to Power: [/b]Basil can only use their main power with the assistance of their acoustic guitar at they must carry around. Because of this, it often takes a few seconds for they to begin to play and a few more for the plants to react. This will eventually get better, but they’re kinda stuck with what they got for the time being. [b]Backstory:[/b] Basil was born to a divided family. Their father died shortly after they were left at the doorstep of their family home and the family was already in a rage over many other problems. Eventually, things settled and they, well he at the time, was taken in by their paternal grandfather and raised in the very home they were left at. Their grandmother had died several years before, so it was just them, their grandfather, and sometimes some other family members who stopped by to stay and help. Grandpapa sold bread, honey, chickens, grew flowers, and even helped raise livestock from their large, ranch style home in Washington state. He was a good parental figure for little Basil, accepting them for who they were and teaching them the ins and outs of life with some good sayings and many cups of honey tea. Basil was homeschooled for reasons they didn’t really understand at the time(ADHD annd all that demigod jazz). One day, a harpy decided it wanted to be a chicken, and also eat Basil while they were at it. Basil was practicing guitar near the chicken coop, and luckily Grandpapa was close enough to wack the harpy with a shovel and get Basil in the house. Grandpapa had known about Basil’s “condition”, being visited by Demeter after their father’s death. Hurriedly packing up and making sure the harpy wasn’t about to take another shot, he drove them to the airport and got on the first plane to New York. The next few days were a blur, and Basil was dropped off with great reluctance at Camp Half Blood. They still go and visit Grandpapa when they can, but it’s become harder and harder with the changing times. [b] Weapon of Choice:[/b] Isn’t a bad shot with a bow and arrow, but uses a cavalry sword in times of need. Will guitar smash if desperate. [b]Other[/b] -Dresses very cottage core -Loves animals in general -Is the flower crown master, but will bow to a great Athena child -*chuckles* hIpPiTy HoPpItY yOuR lIfE iS nOw My PrOpErTy -Plays guitar rather well, goes to the Apollo kids for help[/center]
Name: Basil

Height: 5’8

Godly Parent: Demeter(I luv me some plant goddesses)

Gender Identity/Pronouns: Agender(has no set gender), is fine with all pronouns but uses they/them most often

Sexuality: Demiromantic

Appearance:
41329_SUOz9SaA.png
(From picrew!)

Personality: Basil has a kind, helpful personality most of the time. Like their godly parent, they are more than happy to help others thrive and feel good. They are the “parent” and “therapist” of the cabin(s) because of their protectiveness and how they... well act like the parent(has probably chased several Hermes kids around the forest for doing something). If you haven’t already guessed from the Hermes incident, Basil does have a ‘I will kill you with no remorse’ side, but it rarely shows. Just don’t make the cottage core human mad... and maybe back away from those rose bushes.

Powers: Basil has control over plants. It isn’t as OP as Meg’s and they can only use it effectively if they play their guitar, kinda like how satyrs use flutes. Plants also grow stronger and faster with them around. Eventually they will gain the ability to control plants without their guitar, but they will doubt that they can and will use the guitar as a crutch(until some monster breaks it and they lose their marbles). They do also have a way with animals, but that’s mostly due to them being around animals most of their life and not due to their godly parent.

Flaws/Limits to Power: Basil can only use their main power with the assistance of their acoustic guitar at they must carry around. Because of this, it often takes a few seconds for they to begin to play and a few more for the plants to react. This will eventually get better, but they’re kinda stuck with what they got for the time being.

Backstory: Basil was born to a divided family. Their father died shortly after they were left at the doorstep of their family home and the family was already in a rage over many other problems. Eventually, things settled and they, well he at the time, was taken in by their paternal grandfather and raised in the very home they were left at. Their grandmother had died several years before, so it was just them, their grandfather, and sometimes some other family members who stopped by to stay and help.

Grandpapa sold bread, honey, chickens, grew flowers, and even helped raise livestock from their large, ranch style home in Washington state. He was a good parental figure for little Basil, accepting them for who they were and teaching them the ins and outs of life with some good sayings and many cups of honey tea. Basil was homeschooled for reasons they didn’t really understand at the time(ADHD annd all that demigod jazz). One day, a harpy decided it wanted to be a chicken, and also eat Basil while they were at it. Basil was practicing guitar near the chicken coop, and luckily Grandpapa was close enough to wack the harpy with a shovel and get Basil in the house.

Grandpapa had known about Basil’s “condition”, being visited by Demeter after their father’s death. Hurriedly packing up and making sure the harpy wasn’t about to take another shot, he drove them to the airport and got on the first plane to New York. The next few days were a blur, and Basil was dropped off with great reluctance at Camp Half Blood. They still go and visit Grandpapa when they can, but it’s become harder and harder with the changing times.

Weapon of Choice: Isn’t a bad shot with a bow and arrow, but uses a cavalry sword in times of need. Will guitar smash if desperate.

Other
-Dresses very cottage core
-Loves animals in general
-Is the flower crown master, but will bow to a great Athena child
-*chuckles* hIpPiTy HoPpItY yOuR lIfE iS nOw My PrOpErTy
-Plays guitar rather well, goes to the Apollo kids for help
what does this button do *pushes it* oh I’m gae now... huh
kZjIfse.gif
idrc one way or another, but lightning'd probably be helpful in the fight-- i just googled it and bronze is a good conductor of electricity
idrc one way or another, but lightning'd probably be helpful in the fight-- i just googled it and bronze is a good conductor of electricity

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
do I own the only male in this rp rn or is it just me-
do I own the only male in this rp rn or is it just me-
I have Otto, but he's just hiding behind a tree rn
I have Otto, but he's just hiding behind a tree rn
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7