Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Demigod / PJO RP OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Name: June Fray

Height: 5'10

Godly Parent: Ares

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!): Asexual lesbian

Appearance: (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible) June is tall and muscular, with dirty blond hair, fair skin with many scars, unsettling wine-colored eyes, and faint freckles.

Personality: Despite being sarcastic and blunt, June wants the best for her and her allies. She much prefers fighting to talking, and her hotheadedness and competitive nature has made her the rival of several other campers. She is extroverted and animated among people she knows well, but among strangers she becomes closed off and can come across as aloof or haughty.

Powers (May develop as the rp continues if you'd like) June has enhanced combat skills like most children of Ares and can also occasionally call upon favors from the dead on losing sides of the war (think Sea of Monsters)

Flaws/Limits to Power: Although she doesn't show it while actively fighting, her energy drains quicker (she has to rest after battles). The calling upon/summoning-the-dead thing also takes a lot out of her, and it can only work for short, occasional periods of time, and only when there was a large battle/war near her location. If she travels too far away from that place, the dead return to the Underworld.

Backstory: (Optional) Idk lol

Weapon of Choice: (Optional) A spear and/or a bow

Other: (Optional) N/A
Name: June Fray

Height: 5'10

Godly Parent: Ares

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!): Asexual lesbian

Appearance: (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible) June is tall and muscular, with dirty blond hair, fair skin with many scars, unsettling wine-colored eyes, and faint freckles.

Personality: Despite being sarcastic and blunt, June wants the best for her and her allies. She much prefers fighting to talking, and her hotheadedness and competitive nature has made her the rival of several other campers. She is extroverted and animated among people she knows well, but among strangers she becomes closed off and can come across as aloof or haughty.

Powers (May develop as the rp continues if you'd like) June has enhanced combat skills like most children of Ares and can also occasionally call upon favors from the dead on losing sides of the war (think Sea of Monsters)

Flaws/Limits to Power: Although she doesn't show it while actively fighting, her energy drains quicker (she has to rest after battles). The calling upon/summoning-the-dead thing also takes a lot out of her, and it can only work for short, occasional periods of time, and only when there was a large battle/war near her location. If she travels too far away from that place, the dead return to the Underworld.

Backstory: (Optional) Idk lol

Weapon of Choice: (Optional) A spear and/or a bow

Other: (Optional) N/A

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
@caelafireheart

She is accepted! See you on the IC!
@caelafireheart

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
@MintyKitsune ty!
@MintyKitsune ty!

qN1OyUr.png
P9aWhak.png
k0y5XOQ.png
CIvQ3bf.png
LRdLP2V.png
a5jtoDO.png
May I join with the Maya god Hurakan as a parent?
May I join with the Maya god Hurakan as a parent?
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx I'm just going to point out that as far as I know (again, I'm not very good with the books themselves so if I'm wrong, well...) the Percy Jackson books only have the greek gods in them, and the rp is based off of those books. Although, I'm not the creator, so it's up to mintykitsune.
@xSTORMDRAGONx I'm just going to point out that as far as I know (again, I'm not very good with the books themselves so if I'm wrong, well...) the Percy Jackson books only have the greek gods in them, and the rp is based off of those books. Although, I'm not the creator, so it's up to mintykitsune.
1kbH.gif help me hatch!
Name: Alexandra Robins Age: 16 Height: Average (Meaning I have no idea but normal for her age I guess?) Godly Parent: Apollo Gender/Pronouns: She/Her Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!): Bi Appearance: (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/33581335_7jQ6xlquzihIoiQ.png[/img] By @/Eversnow Personality: [LIST] [*]Extremely ADHD. Just cannot listen in class (not that she wants to) [*]Not Dyslexic for some reason. Just loves reading fantasy books [*]Won't read non-fiction for her life [*]Gets annoyed/irritated super easily [*]Really sarcastic [*]Likes to sing [*]Likes cute animals. Will coo at them all day long [*]Thinks highly of other's opinions [/LIST] Powers (May develop as the rp continues if you'd like) [LIST] [*]Control/Create Light [*]Singing [*]Accuracy (Bow & Throwing Knives) [/LIST] Flaws/Limits to Power: [LIST] [*]Her aim still sometimes goes off [*]Cannot control light for long periods of time [/LIST] Backstory: (Optional) [LIST] [*]Lived with her mother and stepfather [*]Has a adopted little sister who's 8 years younger [/LIST] Weapon of Choice: (Optional) -Celestial Bronze Throwing Knives -Quiver & Bow Other: (Optional)
Name: Alexandra Robins

Height: Average (Meaning I have no idea but normal for her age I guess?)

Godly Parent: Apollo

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Sexuality: (LGBTQ+ Welcome!): Bi

Appearance: (If you use a picture that is not yours, please say so, and credit who drew it if possible)
33581335_7jQ6xlquzihIoiQ.png
By @/Eversnow

Personality:
  • Extremely ADHD. Just cannot listen in class (not that she wants to)
  • Not Dyslexic for some reason. Just loves reading fantasy books
  • Won't read non-fiction for her life
  • Gets annoyed/irritated super easily
  • Really sarcastic
  • Likes to sing
  • Likes cute animals. Will coo at them all day long
  • Thinks highly of other's opinions

Powers (May develop as the rp continues if you'd like)
  • Control/Create Light
  • Singing
  • Accuracy (Bow & Throwing Knives)

Flaws/Limits to Power:
  • Her aim still sometimes goes off
  • Cannot control light for long periods of time

Backstory: (Optional)
  • Lived with her mother and stepfather
  • Has a adopted little sister who's 8 years younger

Weapon of Choice: (Optional)
-Celestial Bronze Throwing Knives
-Quiver & Bow

Other: (Optional)
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Glorfindel1 The only reason I’m asking is because it says you can use any kind of pantheon on the main post.
@Glorfindel1 The only reason I’m asking is because it says you can use any kind of pantheon on the main post.
TD98mt2.png
@SilverRipple

@xSTORMDRAGONx

From what I can remember, there is actually a demigod with their godly parent being Harukan, though it is not actually one of Rick Riordans books, just edited by him (I think). You can create that character if you want though!
@SilverRipple

@xSTORMDRAGONx

From what I can remember, there is actually a demigod with their godly parent being Harukan, though it is not actually one of Rick Riordans books, just edited by him (I think). You can create that character if you want though!

~ call me minty, ean, or sunny

~ she/they! biromantic!!

~ I have a lore shop, if you wanted to check it out
@MintyKitsune
I've read the Stormrunner series already as well, but I thought the lore was interesting and wanted to use it.
@MintyKitsune
I've read the Stormrunner series already as well, but I thought the lore was interesting and wanted to use it.
TD98mt2.png
Name: Tempest Browne

Height: 5'7

Godly Parent: Hurakan, god of wind, storms, and fire.

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She-Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Tempest has long black hair and tanned skin dotted with freckles. Her one functioning eye is almond-shaped and brown, and her skin is a light toffee color. She is built like a dancer, with a lithe frame and and air of grace about her. She normally wears loose clothing that offer the best range of movement, such as t-shirts and leggings. Mostly, her clothes are dark or nature-toned.

Personality: Many expect Tempest to be as stormy as her name, but she isn't. Don't get her wrong, she can have a temper when pushed, but she is normally quite kind and fair. Tempest tries to see all sides of a conflict before stepping in, which can lead to hesitation on her part. But when it comes to decisions without sides, she is the fastest of everyone to jump in, even if she ends up making the wrong choice. Tempest talks a lot, but can't be considered a chatterbox or annoying in normal circumstances. She knows when to stop, but likes to share observations and bridge silences when she can. Sometimes she can become touchy.

Powers: Of her father's three domains, Tempest has powers relating to the storm sphere. She can throw lightning and send electrical blasts, as well as cloud up the sky and obscure areas with darkness. Tempest had a limited ability to harness the wind, but can only use it to put opponents off-balance or move smaller objects. Her powers are taxing if used too much.

She can also traverse into the Empty, the realm of her father. There, she takes the form of a large Quetzal with brilliant blue and gold plumage. Her eyes (yes, both of them) crackle with lightning. Can sometimes bring one other person there with her...

Flaws/Limits to Power: As a link to her father, Tempest is missing her left eye. She also has a limit to how long she can use her powers without dropping from exhaustion. But unlike many demigods, she had more stamina on that front.

Backstory: WIP

Weapon of Choice: Tempest wields a double-sided pike made from metal that she uses to transmit her electrical powers. It can also be used as a walking stick if necessary.

Other: Hope this works?
Name: Tempest Browne

Height: 5'7

Godly Parent: Hurakan, god of wind, storms, and fire.

Gender/Pronouns: Female/She-Her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Tempest has long black hair and tanned skin dotted with freckles. Her one functioning eye is almond-shaped and brown, and her skin is a light toffee color. She is built like a dancer, with a lithe frame and and air of grace about her. She normally wears loose clothing that offer the best range of movement, such as t-shirts and leggings. Mostly, her clothes are dark or nature-toned.

Personality: Many expect Tempest to be as stormy as her name, but she isn't. Don't get her wrong, she can have a temper when pushed, but she is normally quite kind and fair. Tempest tries to see all sides of a conflict before stepping in, which can lead to hesitation on her part. But when it comes to decisions without sides, she is the fastest of everyone to jump in, even if she ends up making the wrong choice. Tempest talks a lot, but can't be considered a chatterbox or annoying in normal circumstances. She knows when to stop, but likes to share observations and bridge silences when she can. Sometimes she can become touchy.

Powers: Of her father's three domains, Tempest has powers relating to the storm sphere. She can throw lightning and send electrical blasts, as well as cloud up the sky and obscure areas with darkness. Tempest had a limited ability to harness the wind, but can only use it to put opponents off-balance or move smaller objects. Her powers are taxing if used too much.

She can also traverse into the Empty, the realm of her father. There, she takes the form of a large Quetzal with brilliant blue and gold plumage. Her eyes (yes, both of them) crackle with lightning. Can sometimes bring one other person there with her...

Flaws/Limits to Power: As a link to her father, Tempest is missing her left eye. She also has a limit to how long she can use her powers without dropping from exhaustion. But unlike many demigods, she had more stamina on that front.

Backstory: WIP

Weapon of Choice: Tempest wields a double-sided pike made from metal that she uses to transmit her electrical powers. It can also be used as a walking stick if necessary.

Other: Hope this works?
TD98mt2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7