Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Super Naturals- OPEN (longterm fr rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gray, channeler of the Icewarden | Labyrinth | Meztil

Gray felt a change in the surface he was running on before he saw it. Pointy little shoots of grass, how annoying. The way it froze and crunched beneath him wasn’t good for staying quiet but there was no way to avoid it. The walls were far to close together to allow for flight and climbing would be a waste of energy. He continued to run as he pondered the plants until something caught up to him.

The coatl stopped abruptly and flung his head around to face whoever had bumped into him. The low light wasn’t making mask wearing easy so he had to hold his head at an angle to see what and who they were. A skydancer and one with a plan!

“Team up? An idea? What did you have in mind?” Gray said as he moved his head closer. While he would prefer working alone he figured at least hearing what she had to say would be helpful.
(So sorry for the extremely late response!)
Gray, channeler of the Icewarden | Labyrinth | Meztil

Gray felt a change in the surface he was running on before he saw it. Pointy little shoots of grass, how annoying. The way it froze and crunched beneath him wasn’t good for staying quiet but there was no way to avoid it. The walls were far to close together to allow for flight and climbing would be a waste of energy. He continued to run as he pondered the plants until something caught up to him.

The coatl stopped abruptly and flung his head around to face whoever had bumped into him. The low light wasn’t making mask wearing easy so he had to hold his head at an angle to see what and who they were. A skydancer and one with a plan!

“Team up? An idea? What did you have in mind?” Gray said as he moved his head closer. While he would prefer working alone he figured at least hearing what she had to say would be helpful.
(So sorry for the extremely late response!)
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
//sorry this ones kinda short, i wasn't sure how to drag it out ;;

Adrian | he/him | tagged: open
=============================

After finally hauling himself up to the top of the walls, Adrian found a straight line to one of the floating orbs. Quickly, he hopped from wall to wall, moving towards his prize. His long tail kept him balanced, much like a cat's tail would, so it was easy jumping and landing without hesitation.

Finally making it to his goal, he wasted no time in claiming it, grabbing the orb with his talons.
He growls, "you are mine."
//sorry this ones kinda short, i wasn't sure how to drag it out ;;

Adrian | he/him | tagged: open
=============================

After finally hauling himself up to the top of the walls, Adrian found a straight line to one of the floating orbs. Quickly, he hopped from wall to wall, moving towards his prize. His long tail kept him balanced, much like a cat's tail would, so it was easy jumping and landing without hesitation.

Finally making it to his goal, he wasted no time in claiming it, grabbing the orb with his talons.
He growls, "you are mine."
tumblr_p6xvfo4keV1w8xkufo4_250.pngf2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif He/Him | FR+2
Wow this died quickly
Wow this died quickly
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
Aisla//A path of the Labyrinth/on top of the Labyrinth//Tagged: Adilia, Adrian

Aisla continued to walk further down the paths of the Labyrinth, searching for the Fae. Maybe they got lost? "Heloooooooo?" Aisla called down the tunnel to her right, "You there?"

Aisla heard a scrabbling sound above her, it was the gaoler from earlier, on top of the walls of the Labyrinth. She watched him jump from one wall to the next until he was out of sight. Oh! Maybe I could fly up and see if I can spot them! Or one of the orbs I guess, since that is the whole idea of this.

Aisla flew up onto the top of the wall closest to her. Looking for the glow of the Fae's orb. She saw a few of the chaneller's orbs to the all sides of her, but none were the Fae she was looking for. Squinting through the dark she saw a fainter light coming from a small moving shape near where Rio had started her spell.

Aisla swooped down behind the dragon, It is the Fae! "Hi?" She asked a bit louder than she'd meant to.

((Sorry about taking so long, I wasn't able to get on. Also in my last post I completely spelt my derg's name wrong and I feel dumb))
Aisla//A path of the Labyrinth/on top of the Labyrinth//Tagged: Adilia, Adrian

Aisla continued to walk further down the paths of the Labyrinth, searching for the Fae. Maybe they got lost? "Heloooooooo?" Aisla called down the tunnel to her right, "You there?"

Aisla heard a scrabbling sound above her, it was the gaoler from earlier, on top of the walls of the Labyrinth. She watched him jump from one wall to the next until he was out of sight. Oh! Maybe I could fly up and see if I can spot them! Or one of the orbs I guess, since that is the whole idea of this.

Aisla flew up onto the top of the wall closest to her. Looking for the glow of the Fae's orb. She saw a few of the chaneller's orbs to the all sides of her, but none were the Fae she was looking for. Squinting through the dark she saw a fainter light coming from a small moving shape near where Rio had started her spell.

Aisla swooped down behind the dragon, It is the Fae! "Hi?" She asked a bit louder than she'd meant to.

((Sorry about taking so long, I wasn't able to get on. Also in my last post I completely spelt my derg's name wrong and I feel dumb))
Though on the front page says Earth and Lightning are open, is Arcane open? Would love to fill for Arcane. I don't roleplay on these forums often, but I'd like to give it a try! I have a long background of roleplaying though, so I definitely know how to do it. :) ||
Though on the front page says Earth and Lightning are open, is Arcane open? Would love to fill for Arcane. I don't roleplay on these forums often, but I'd like to give it a try! I have a long background of roleplaying though, so I definitely know how to do it. :) ||
Pisces, Fr +3, Fandragons in Hibden. Ask pronouns. Traumagenic system. Name: Entropy System. Main Fronter/Host: Adonis.
J2qtWHb.gif
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Oxr4eJ.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol][font=tahoma][b]adila // unsure // tagged: [/b][/font] _________________________________________ [size=2]Adila was out of earshot by the time the Nocturne had noticed she was gone. Not that she would've felt bad even if she had heard anything. Being asked a question was enough social interaction for her day, thank you very much. The solitude was preferable, but still nerve-wracking. Though she didn't hear any other dragons in her vicinity and hadn't run into any since the first two, 'jittery and on-edge' was her default state of mind. And this was combined with the pitch-darkness of the labyrinth and the knowledge that an audience was presumably watching her... Dead, frost-covered grass crunched unpleasantly underfoot, and she dropped into a defensive stance, crests flattened against her skull and tail lashing- [i]calm down the noise was just you nobody was there - why is it so cold- they aren't here now just avoid this path-[/i] The Fae forced herself to slow her breathing, silently chiding herself for the overreaction. Gods, she really was pathetic. She needed to take this less seriously. But it reminded her too much of- [i]Not the point, just keep going.[/i] It look several more dead ends and one minor heart attack, but treading on the living grass eventually lead her to a light source that she hoped was the orb. Adila approached it, taking care not to get too close. She'd rather not advertise her position. Should she wait for another Channeler to show up? Make it seem like she arrived a bit too late to claim it? That wouldn't work if the other dragon noticed her ahead of time...[/size]
3Oxr4eJ.pngxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
adila // unsure // tagged:

Adila was out of earshot by the time the Nocturne had noticed she was gone. Not that she would've felt bad even if she had heard anything. Being asked a question was enough social interaction for her day, thank you very much.

The solitude was preferable, but still nerve-wracking. Though she didn't hear any other dragons in her vicinity and hadn't run into any since the first two, 'jittery and on-edge' was her default state of mind. And this was combined with the pitch-darkness of the labyrinth and the knowledge that an audience was presumably watching her...

Dead, frost-covered grass crunched unpleasantly underfoot, and she dropped into a defensive stance, crests flattened against her skull and tail lashing-

calm down the noise was just you nobody was there -

why is it so cold-

they aren't here now just avoid this path-

The Fae forced herself to slow her breathing, silently chiding herself for the overreaction. Gods, she really was pathetic. She needed to take this less seriously.

But it reminded her too much of-

Not the point, just keep going.

It look several more dead ends and one minor heart attack, but treading on the living grass eventually lead her to a light source that she hoped was the orb. Adila approached it, taking care not to get too close. She'd rather not advertise her position.

Should she wait for another Channeler to show up? Make it seem like she arrived a bit too late to claim it? That wouldn't work if the other dragon noticed her ahead of time...
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@Hjerteknuser yes! you can fill in as arcane :D
@Hjerteknuser yes! you can fill in as arcane :D
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Thank you! I'll fill it out in a moment. :) ||
Thank you! I'll fill it out in a moment. :) ||
Pisces, Fr +3, Fandragons in Hibden. Ask pronouns. Traumagenic system. Name: Entropy System. Main Fronter/Host: Adonis.
J2qtWHb.gif
[center]Name: Veridian Age: In humanoid years, Veridian is about 17 years of age. Channeling?: Channeling Arcane. Personality: Think of Veridian as a cold calculator. He does what he believes is right and follows it, no matter what others tell him he'll do what he believes is the way to. He's an enigma to others on what he's actually like, since he's an apathetic figure. A heart made of cold stone. Though, he'll display curious behaviors. He wishes to feed that craving of knowledge, to be familiar with his surroundings and he'll do anything to please that hunger. He's restless, and could care less about the others around him. He rather would help himself than sacrificing himself for someone else, because he believes he has a high purpose. And being chosen by the Arcanist himself definitely didn't help that egotistical one-tracked mind. He's known for possibly manipulating others to get what he wants. More than likely, he gets himself into trouble because of this. Hobbies: Literature, Composition, and puzzles. Anything to sharpen his mind. Skill: Deduction, which he can use to make accurate statements depending on small clues he's gathered. He learns a lot from his environment by indulging all of his senses into his surroundings, gathering small details to paint a bigger picture. He's intelligent, and sharp-witted. Power: He usually studies spellbooks, using magic and casting spells. He's especially talented in the art of Necromancy and summoning. Backstory: His curiosity in life itself lead him to live his life alone, studying everything around him as he felt that learning was simply just his passion. Attending a lot of education, and usually being ahead of his peers. A lone evening, he stumbled upon a curious book. Black leathered cover, and stained pages. Typical, he thought. But it nagged at his curiosity, scooping it up for later. Once he had the time, he sat at the desk and peeled the cover back to reveal the white pages. Nothing much, so he read into it. The more and more he read, the more he could feel his gut wrench. The messy handwriting depicting horrors beyond the world, curiosities unexplained. He was determined now, to go far and exceed what his scholars would ever do. He'd study the unexplained mysteries beyond dragonkind's warm and safe sheltering. From his obsession, he was recognized as the possible channeling of the Arcanist himself, pursuing his legacy. Current love interest?: N/A. I prefer not to give Veridian a love interest, as he's cannon Aromantic/Asexual. Apparel/Equipment: [item=Book of Eldritch Horror] [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] [item=Half-Moon Spectacles] [item=Stag Figurine] [item=Tales of Terror] [item=Arcanist Meteorite Miniature] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62532825][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625329/62532825_350.png[/img][/url]
Name: Veridian
Age: In humanoid years, Veridian is about 17 years of age.
Channeling?: Channeling Arcane.
Personality: Think of Veridian as a cold calculator. He does what he believes is right and follows it, no matter what others tell him he'll do what he believes is the way to. He's an enigma to others on what he's actually like, since he's an apathetic figure. A heart made of cold stone. Though, he'll display curious behaviors. He wishes to feed that craving of knowledge, to be familiar with his surroundings and he'll do anything to please that hunger. He's restless, and could care less about the others around him. He rather would help himself than sacrificing himself for someone else, because he believes he has a high purpose. And being chosen by the Arcanist himself definitely didn't help that egotistical one-tracked mind. He's known for possibly manipulating others to get what he wants. More than likely, he gets himself into trouble because of this.
Hobbies: Literature, Composition, and puzzles. Anything to sharpen his mind.
Skill: Deduction, which he can use to make accurate statements depending on small clues he's gathered. He learns a lot from his environment by indulging all of his senses into his surroundings, gathering small details to paint a bigger picture. He's intelligent, and sharp-witted.
Power: He usually studies spellbooks, using magic and casting spells. He's especially talented in the art of Necromancy and summoning.
Backstory: His curiosity in life itself lead him to live his life alone, studying everything around him as he felt that learning was simply just his passion. Attending a lot of education, and usually being ahead of his peers. A lone evening, he stumbled upon a curious book. Black leathered cover, and stained pages. Typical, he thought. But it nagged at his curiosity, scooping it up for later. Once he had the time, he sat at the desk and peeled the cover back to reveal the white pages. Nothing much, so he read into it. The more and more he read, the more he could feel his gut wrench. The messy handwriting depicting horrors beyond the world, curiosities unexplained. He was determined now, to go far and exceed what his scholars would ever do. He'd study the unexplained mysteries beyond dragonkind's warm and safe sheltering. From his obsession, he was recognized as the possible channeling of the Arcanist himself, pursuing his legacy.
Current love interest?: N/A. I prefer not to give Veridian a love interest, as he's cannon Aromantic/Asexual.
Apparel/Equipment: Book of Eldritch Horror Forgotten Poet's Tools Half-Moon Spectacles Stag Figurine Tales of Terror Arcanist Meteorite Miniature
62532825_350.png
J2qtWHb.gif
@Hjerteknuser !!! He kinda reminds me of Sherlock Holmes lol

Wonderful derg, feel free to hop in when you would like to!

If you haven't read the most recent posts here is a quick run down:

The channelers woke up in an arena, arena turned into labyrinth, the first three to reach the glowing orbs in three parts of the labyrinth get points which boost their ranking.
Feel free to read back on the RP because it's quite entertaining, and can give you more insight into what has happened))
@Hjerteknuser !!! He kinda reminds me of Sherlock Holmes lol

Wonderful derg, feel free to hop in when you would like to!

If you haven't read the most recent posts here is a quick run down:

The channelers woke up in an arena, arena turned into labyrinth, the first three to reach the glowing orbs in three parts of the labyrinth get points which boost their ranking.
Feel free to read back on the RP because it's quite entertaining, and can give you more insight into what has happened))
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9