Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Super Naturals- OPEN (longterm fr rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah that’s perfectly fine if you want to Roleplay multiple
Yeah that’s perfectly fine if you want to Roleplay multiple
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
ezgif-4-7712918976d1.gif Bonsai-gif-1.gif
Oh cool! I may make a 2nd character at some point too, then :eyes:
Oh cool! I may make a 2nd character at some point too, then :eyes:
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@abyssals @Antisepticc @EmeraldJubilee @munnin @Flory

We are ready to start I believe? Feel free to submit a character on this or the old thread and reply to the prompt! Or another user

“WELCOME THE CHOSEN ONES!” A voice boomed from the top of the crystalline cathedral, descending and echoing down the walls, as thousands of dragons applauded from the seats above the arena.

You push yourself up from the small circular podium below you, and groan. Your head hurts as the loud applause ring through it. You can see 10 other dragons, about your age, looking just as disgruntled as you.

“THESE DRAGons have been chosen by the Gods themselves! The Eleven speak through them, act through them, create and destroy through them. We have gathered them here, in hopes for them to prove themselves, and see, who’s power rises over all. They will go through peril and pain, and troubling tests, to prove themselves worthy of thy power.

The trials consist of a three week tournament. Each will have opportunities for the competitors to prove themselves.” The voice spoke again from the top of the dome.

Dragons from all flights quieted down and watched, observing every move of the 11 chosen dragons.

It was time to introduce yourself.

(Note: the first trial will start right after the introduction >:D)
@abyssals @Antisepticc @EmeraldJubilee @munnin @Flory

We are ready to start I believe? Feel free to submit a character on this or the old thread and reply to the prompt! Or another user

“WELCOME THE CHOSEN ONES!” A voice boomed from the top of the crystalline cathedral, descending and echoing down the walls, as thousands of dragons applauded from the seats above the arena.

You push yourself up from the small circular podium below you, and groan. Your head hurts as the loud applause ring through it. You can see 10 other dragons, about your age, looking just as disgruntled as you.

“THESE DRAGons have been chosen by the Gods themselves! The Eleven speak through them, act through them, create and destroy through them. We have gathered them here, in hopes for them to prove themselves, and see, who’s power rises over all. They will go through peril and pain, and troubling tests, to prove themselves worthy of thy power.

The trials consist of a three week tournament. Each will have opportunities for the competitors to prove themselves.” The voice spoke again from the top of the dome.

Dragons from all flights quieted down and watched, observing every move of the 11 chosen dragons.

It was time to introduce yourself.

(Note: the first trial will start right after the introduction >:D)
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Name: Aisla Age: 16 (human years) Channeling?: Tidelord Personality: Bubbly and extroverted. She loves to hang around with others and is quick to trust. She talks really fast most of the time; this often leads to her mixing around her words. She finds it easy to start talking but doesn't quite know how to end a conversation. Hobbies: Archery, drawing, and scrapbooking. Skill: Accuracy at midrange and closer with the bow, drawing. Power: Hydrokinesis, a little bit of foresight but only a few seconds(and only in completely still pools of water) Backstory: She grew up in the orphanage of a large clan, so she's used to crowded spaces. Just after a rainy day, she started hopping through the puddles, and just before she leaped into the next one she saw a glimpse of a vague shape reaching towards her. She slipped into the puddle, ending up scared and confused. Similar situations occurred later, leading to one of the oracles noticing her watching a pool. The oracle took Aisla under her wing and tried to train her to better see her visions. Aisla preferred to interact with her clanmates and hated staying inside of the oracle's den. Aisla would sneak out beyond the edges of the clan's boundaries with her friends to practice with the bow. Her hyrdokinesis became apparent when it began to rain during one of the trips outside the clan. While her friends were complaining about the rain, she didn't feel anything. Aisla realized that she had been subconsciously keeping the rain away from her and she found that if she focused on the rain, it would stop within a larger radius from her. She hasn't tried to extend her powers further than water repellence though. Current love interest?: None yet. Apparel/Equipment: [item=Hunter's Quiver][Item=hunter's cape][item=aged tome][item=waterskin] [item=dried jerky][item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66376924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/663770/66376924_350.png[/img][/url] (she's not done yet but this is her outfit/genes:) [outfit=1468882] I'll work on the intro in a bit, I've got to do school work atm.

Name: Aisla

Channeling?: Tidelord

Personality: Bubbly and extroverted. She loves to hang around with others and is quick to trust. She talks really fast most of the time; this often leads to her mixing around her words. She finds it easy to start talking but doesn't quite know how to end a conversation.

Hobbies: Archery, drawing, and scrapbooking.

Skill: Accuracy at midrange and closer with the bow, drawing.

Power: Hydrokinesis, a little bit of foresight but only a few seconds(and only in completely still pools of water)

Backstory: She grew up in the orphanage of a large clan, so she's used to crowded spaces. Just after a rainy day, she started hopping through the puddles, and just before she leaped into the next one she saw a glimpse of a vague shape reaching towards her. She slipped into the puddle, ending up scared and confused. Similar situations occurred later, leading to one of the oracles noticing her watching a pool. The oracle took Aisla under her wing and tried to train her to better see her visions. Aisla preferred to interact with her clanmates and hated staying inside of the oracle's den. Aisla would sneak out beyond the edges of the clan's boundaries with her friends to practice with the bow. Her hyrdokinesis became apparent when it began to rain during one of the trips outside the clan. While her friends were complaining about the rain, she didn't feel anything. Aisla realized that she had been subconsciously keeping the rain away from her and she found that if she focused on the rain, it would stop within a larger radius from her. She hasn't tried to extend her powers further than water repellence though.

Current love interest?: None yet.

Apparel/Equipment:
Hunter's Quiver Hunter's Cape Aged Tome Waterskin Dried Jerky Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll
66376924_350.png
(she's not done yet but this is her outfit/genes:)
Not Found

I'll work on the intro in a bit, I've got to do school work atm.
[columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/3Oxr4eJ.png[/img][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [nextcol][font=tahoma][b]adila // disoriented // tagged:[/b][/font] ____________________________________ [size=2]She'd been conscious for about a minute, and she already hated everything about this. This awful, all-encompassing clamor ([i]an audience, applause[/i] some distant, coherent part of her brain informed her) resonated through the air, a force that seemed to leave her very bones vibrating. Even with the cowl still shielding her eyes, it was bright to the extent of being painful. The fae couldn't bare to try opening them. Someone spoke- yelled, more like- but her brain hadn't quite remembered how to process sound yet, and all that reached her ears was garbled, painful noise. The drake visibly trembled as she forced herself to her paws. She appeared almost sickly compared to most of the other channelers, and not just because of her stature. Golden scales were interspersed with uneven, bleach-white patches, wiry limbs thin enough to make out the contours of bone. Her wings, overlarge for even a fae, hung limply over her like a blanket. The chaos of the drake's surroundings made it difficult to try and orient herself. Raising her head, she froze upon processing that there were almost a dozen other dragons barely a tail-length away from her in any direction. [i]Of course. Why not? [/i][nextcol][color=transparent]x[/color][/columns]
3Oxr4eJ.pngxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
adila // disoriented // tagged:

She'd been conscious for about a minute, and she already hated everything about this.

This awful, all-encompassing clamor (an audience, applause some distant, coherent part of her brain informed her) resonated through the air, a force that seemed to leave her very bones vibrating. Even with the cowl still shielding her eyes, it was bright to the extent of being painful. The fae couldn't bare to try opening them.

Someone spoke- yelled, more like- but her brain hadn't quite remembered how to process sound yet, and all that reached her ears was garbled, painful noise. The drake visibly trembled as she forced herself to her paws.

She appeared almost sickly compared to most of the other channelers, and not just because of her stature. Golden scales were interspersed with uneven, bleach-white patches, wiry limbs thin enough to make out the contours of bone. Her wings, overlarge for even a fae, hung limply over her like a blanket.

The chaos of the drake's surroundings made it difficult to try and orient herself. Raising her head, she froze upon processing that there were almost a dozen other dragons barely a tail-length away from her in any direction. Of course. Why not?
x
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
Meztli // Channeler of the Shadowbinder // Arena // Tagged: None/All (speaking to no one in particular)

Meztli brought a delicate talon to her throbbing head, wincing as the crowd roared. Through narrowed eyes she looked at the other dragons around her. None looked as refined as her, though that didn't surprise her any - they were actually Channelers. Not her.

Of all the dragons, only one caught her eye: a Skydancer like herself, green as the rainforest and swathed in flowers and branches. If anybody here is going to be worthwhile, it will be her.

The roar of the crowd grew quiet, prompting Meztli to turn her eyes toward them. They entire stadium was staring at her (and the others, she supposed) as though they were waiting for something. A normal dragon may have been intimidated, but Meztli was used to being in front of a crowd. Deciding to take the lead, she lowered her talons and stood up straight to address the crowd.

"I am Princess Meztli of Kel Asari, daughter of Queen Xiadani." The Skydancer recited the phrase perfectly, her voice a practiced volume and steadiness. "You seem to think I am the Channeler of the Shadowbinder, while I know I am not. Do not get used to seeing me here," her gaze flicked down to the ten dragons around her, "I won't be here for long."

With that, Meztli relaxed her posture some, though she still pointedly held her chin high. Was that too contemptuous, too bold for a princess? Perhaps. Did she care? No.
Meztli // Channeler of the Shadowbinder // Arena // Tagged: None/All (speaking to no one in particular)

Meztli brought a delicate talon to her throbbing head, wincing as the crowd roared. Through narrowed eyes she looked at the other dragons around her. None looked as refined as her, though that didn't surprise her any - they were actually Channelers. Not her.

Of all the dragons, only one caught her eye: a Skydancer like herself, green as the rainforest and swathed in flowers and branches. If anybody here is going to be worthwhile, it will be her.

The roar of the crowd grew quiet, prompting Meztli to turn her eyes toward them. They entire stadium was staring at her (and the others, she supposed) as though they were waiting for something. A normal dragon may have been intimidated, but Meztli was used to being in front of a crowd. Deciding to take the lead, she lowered her talons and stood up straight to address the crowd.

"I am Princess Meztli of Kel Asari, daughter of Queen Xiadani." The Skydancer recited the phrase perfectly, her voice a practiced volume and steadiness. "You seem to think I am the Channeler of the Shadowbinder, while I know I am not. Do not get used to seeing me here," her gaze flicked down to the ten dragons around her, "I won't be here for long."

With that, Meztli relaxed her posture some, though she still pointedly held her chin high. Was that too contemptuous, too bold for a princess? Perhaps. Did she care? No.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
May I make a character for the icewarden?
May I make a character for the icewarden?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
@Tumbleweeds yes! we don't have an icewarden channeler yet
@Tumbleweeds yes! we don't have an icewarden channeler yet
swan.gif
SpeckledNightSky
WKtl2lb.png
5nygeWH.png
mlHpBMC.png
Great! I’ll have the sheet up by tomorrow!
Great! I’ll have the sheet up by tomorrow!
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Is Flamecaller channeler open?
Is Flamecaller channeler open?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9