Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Super Naturals- OPEN (longterm fr rp)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="SpeckledNightSky" date="2021-01-27 20:41:48" ] Hey hey! This is an old RP of mine which lasted a good long time! But it is time for a restart and a new thread. Feel free to sign up Hello! ‘Tis I, SpeckledNightSky! Coming to you from the edge of Sorneith. When I am bored I am the most productive, so here, a Roleplay: [quote] •“WELCOME THE CHOSEN ONES!” A voice boomed from the top of the crystalline cathedral, descending and echoing down the walls, as thousands of dragons applauded from the seats above the arena. You push yourself up from the small circular podium below you, and groan. Your head hurts as the loud applause ring through it. You can see 10 other dragons, about your age, looking just as disgruntled as you. “THESE DRAGons have been chosen by the Gods themselves! The Eleven speak through them, act through them, create and destroy through them. We have gathered them here, in hopes for them to prove themselves, and see, who’s power rises over all. They will go through peril and pain, and troubling tests, to prove themselves worthy of thy power. The trials consist of a three week tournament. Each will have opportunities for the competitors to prove themselves.” The voice spoke again from the top of the dome. Dragons from all flights quieted down and watched, observing every move of the 11 chosen dragons. It was time to introduce yourself. •[/quote] That is the prompt and the plot, the Gods have chosen 11 dragons to channel their power into Sorneith. One dragon from each flight. Once the 11 chosen spots are filled up, you can add your dragon as a character who doesn’t have to be one of the Chosen Ones. [quote] Now let’s go over somebody RULES: •To join, you have to prove that you are active at least once in two days. •Please stay active. •No powerplaying and Godmodding •Be respectful of other roleplayers and characters. •Try not to kill other people. •Your character has to be an FR dragon. •Please, nO mAry sUes! Or I will come to your house at night and spread peanut jelly on your toes. •Once you are in, you are in, please don’t back out unless the RP becomes inactive. If you do have to leave, just tell us and we will find a way to fill in a gaping whole in the story where your character once was. [/quote] TIP: your dragon doesn't have to be actually Nature Flight To Channel the Gladekeeper. Or light flight to channel the power of Lightweaver. It can be different in the story. Now the sign up sheet: Name: Age: Channeling?: Personality: Hobbies: Skill: Power: Backstory: Current love interest?: Apparel/Equipment: +Link to the dragon (just go to the dragon profile and click Generate Code. Copy the first one and paste it here.) Example: Name: Rio Age: 17 (human years) Channeling?: The Gladekeeper Personality: Ever-changing, you almost cannot predict her mood or how she will react. But overall she is a bit emotionally detached. She can be kind or strict and cold hearted. The best way to bribe her is with flowers and flower crowns. Once you get by the tough, ambitious and strict over achiever (kind of like Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda), she is caring, loving and a bit awkward. Hobbies: Gardening, all nature related stuff, making flower crowns, pressing flowers, and watching fireflies and stars. Skill: Gardening and cooking, also very skilled fighter. Power: Growing plants, and magic. Backstory: Rio was grown in a rich family and was pretty much spoiled, until she was sent to train at the edge of Sorneith to learn the martial arts and magic, and to channel the Gladekeeper. Soon she was sent as one of the contestants for Channeling The Gladekeeper. After months of tests and challenges (most of them she failed XD), her name was accidentally written into the ‘Best of the Best’ raffle for the three contestants for Channeling the Gladekeeper. As some unbelievable accident, that most mistook as a sign from the Gladekeeper herself, her name was pulled and she was chosen. Her powers are still growing. Current love interest?: None yet. Apparel/Equipment: [item=Myosotis] [item= Grove Fern] [item=Garden Lace] [item= Forest Field Guide] [item= Expertly-Crafted Spear] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51636137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/516362/51636137_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to join! I’m +3 FR time. Current list of people and characters: • Rio @SpeckledNightSky - Channeling Gladekeeper [emoji=nature rune size=1] • Meztli @EmeraldJubilee - Channeling Shadowbinder [emoji=shadow rune size=1] • Adrian @Antisepticc - Channeling Plaguebringer [emoji=plague rune size=1] • Adila @abyssals - Channeling Windsinger [emoji=wind rune size=1] • Aisla @munnin - Channeling Tidelord [emoji=water rune size=1] •Gray @Tumbleweeds - Channeling Icewarden [emoji=ice rune size=1] •Star @Flory - Channeling Lightweaver [emoji=light rune size=1] •Veridian @HjerteKnuser - Channeling Arcanist [emoji=arcane rune size=1] •Wisteria @StarsAndClouds - Channeling Earthshaker [emoji=earth rune size=1] •Aissa @AndromedaFlight - Channeling Stormcatcher [emoji=lightning rune size=1] •Feel free to signup as a channeler for any deity not on the list! This RP is wide open, and you can make as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with them. Also, Lightning and Earth are still open. [/quote] Is this still open? I'd love to join! If it is then I'll send my character form.
SpeckledNightSky wrote on 2021-01-27 20:41:48:
Hey hey!
This is an old RP of mine which lasted a good long time! But it is time for a restart and a new thread.

Feel free to sign up

Hello! ‘Tis I, SpeckledNightSky! Coming to you from the edge of Sorneith.

When I am bored I am the most productive, so here, a Roleplay:
Quote:
•“WELCOME THE CHOSEN ONES!” A voice boomed from the top of the crystalline cathedral, descending and echoing down the walls, as thousands of dragons applauded from the seats above the arena.

You push yourself up from the small circular podium below you, and groan. Your head hurts as the loud applause ring through it. You can see 10 other dragons, about your age, looking just as disgruntled as you.

“THESE DRAGons have been chosen by the Gods themselves! The Eleven speak through them, act through them, create and destroy through them. We have gathered them here, in hopes for them to prove themselves, and see, who’s power rises over all. They will go through peril and pain, and troubling tests, to prove themselves worthy of thy power.

The trials consist of a three week tournament. Each will have opportunities for the competitors to prove themselves.” The voice spoke again from the top of the dome.

Dragons from all flights quieted down and watched, observing every move of the 11 chosen dragons.

It was time to introduce yourself. •

That is the prompt and the plot, the Gods have chosen 11 dragons to channel their power into Sorneith. One dragon from each flight. Once the 11 chosen spots are filled up, you can add your dragon as a character who doesn’t have to be one of the Chosen Ones.
Quote:
Now let’s go over somebody RULES:
•To join, you have to prove that you are active at least once in two days.
•Please stay active.
•No powerplaying and Godmodding
•Be respectful of other roleplayers and characters.
•Try not to kill other people.
•Your character has to be an FR dragon.
•Please, nO mAry sUes! Or I will come to your house at night and spread peanut jelly on your toes.
•Once you are in, you are in, please don’t back out unless the RP becomes inactive. If you do have to leave, just tell us and we will find a way to fill in a gaping whole in the story where your character once was.

TIP: your dragon doesn't have to be actually Nature Flight To Channel the Gladekeeper. Or light flight to channel the power of Lightweaver. It can be different in the story.

Now the sign up sheet:

Name:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Skill:
Power:
Backstory:
Current love interest?:
Apparel/Equipment:
+Link to the dragon (just go to the dragon profile and click Generate Code. Copy the first one and paste it here.)

Example:

Name: Rio

Channeling?: The Gladekeeper

Personality: Ever-changing, you almost cannot predict her mood or how she will react. But overall she is a bit emotionally detached. She can be kind or strict and cold hearted. The best way to bribe her is with flowers and flower crowns. Once you get by the tough, ambitious and strict over achiever (kind of like Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda), she is caring, loving and a bit awkward.

Hobbies: Gardening, all nature related stuff, making flower crowns, pressing flowers, and watching fireflies and stars.

Skill: Gardening and cooking, also very skilled fighter.

Power: Growing plants, and magic.

Backstory: Rio was grown in a rich family and was pretty much spoiled, until she was sent to train at the edge of Sorneith to learn the martial arts and magic, and to channel the Gladekeeper. Soon she was sent as one of the contestants for Channeling The Gladekeeper. After months of tests and challenges (most of them she failed XD), her name was accidentally written into the ‘Best of the Best’ raffle for the three contestants for Channeling the Gladekeeper. As some unbelievable accident, that most mistook as a sign from the Gladekeeper herself, her name was pulled and she was chosen. Her powers are still growing.
Current love interest?: None yet.
Apparel/Equipment:
Myosotis Grove Fern Garden Lace Forest Field Guide Expertly-Crafted Spear

51636137_350.png

Feel free to join! I’m +3 FR time.

Current list of people and characters:
• Rio @SpeckledNightSky - Channeling Gladekeeper
• Meztli @EmeraldJubilee - Channeling Shadowbinder
• Adrian @Antisepticc - Channeling Plaguebringer
• Adila @abyssals - Channeling Windsinger
• Aisla @munnin - Channeling Tidelord
•Gray @Tumbleweeds - Channeling Icewarden
•Star @Flory - Channeling Lightweaver
•Veridian @HjerteKnuser - Channeling Arcanist
•Wisteria @StarsAndClouds - Channeling Earthshaker
•Aissa @AndromedaFlight - Channeling Stormcatcher

•Feel free to signup as a channeler for any deity not on the list!

This RP is wide open, and you can make as many characters as you want as long as you can keep up with them. Also, Lightning and Earth are still open.
Is this still open? I'd love to join! If it is then I'll send my character form.
vista_mirror2.png
Left me here to waste, to waste away....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9