Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
“They are probably somewhere in the town over west. That’s where they came from. Unless they already returned the papers, they are probably there.” Alen said the last words ruefully. If they did return the papers than it would be even harder to track them. He finished packing and motioned for me Pandora to follow him.
“We might as well go west.”
“They are probably somewhere in the town over west. That’s where they came from. Unless they already returned the papers, they are probably there.” Alen said the last words ruefully. If they did return the papers than it would be even harder to track them. He finished packing and motioned for me Pandora to follow him.
“We might as well go west.”
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Pandora followed Alen. "Well, what if they did return the papers? How would we get anything?" She suspected that it would be difficult to retrieve the papers from whomever they were returned to. Let alone find the mercenaries. "I would bet that the owner of the papers wouldn't simply hand them over..."
Pandora followed Alen. "Well, what if they did return the papers? How would we get anything?" She suspected that it would be difficult to retrieve the papers from whomever they were returned to. Let alone find the mercenaries. "I would bet that the owner of the papers wouldn't simply hand them over..."
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alen looked at the ground for a cupple seconds before responding.
“I’m not sure but for now let’s just hope they have not returned them. If they have , we might need backup.” He continued walking kicking a rock as he went. The woods were beautiful but he was not in the best mood.
Alen looked at the ground for a cupple seconds before responding.
“I’m not sure but for now let’s just hope they have not returned them. If they have , we might need backup.” He continued walking kicking a rock as he went. The woods were beautiful but he was not in the best mood.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
@Pheonixgirl111
Your turn btw
@Pheonixgirl111
Your turn btw
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(So sorry for not responding. I was struggling to find a way to respond, and at some point I forgot. Then I remembered, but after being away from a roleplay for a while, I start to hope that I was forgotten ;-;)
(So sorry for not responding. I was struggling to find a way to respond, and at some point I forgot. Then I remembered, but after being away from a roleplay for a while, I start to hope that I was forgotten ;-;)
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
I’ll go again but I’ll do it in the evening.
I’ll go again but I’ll do it in the evening.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Okay! I'm a bit busy anyway)
(Okay! I'm a bit busy anyway)
QNbfPfg.png
They had been walking for a while now and they came to a lake that went as far as they could see. Alen stopped where the water started and looked back at Pandora.
“ great. Should we bother trying to cross or just walk around?” It was about noon and it would take a while to build a boat or raft. He could think of no other way to get across.
They had been walking for a while now and they came to a lake that went as far as they could see. Alen stopped where the water started and looked back at Pandora.
“ great. Should we bother trying to cross or just walk around?” It was about noon and it would take a while to build a boat or raft. He could think of no other way to get across.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Pandora had to think about that for a moment... "Oh we should definitely walk around, to be honest. They'll both take a while, but I don't mind walking."
Pandora had to think about that for a moment... "Oh we should definitely walk around, to be honest. They'll both take a while, but I don't mind walking."
QNbfPfg.png
Alen nodded and started along the bank. After a small while, He quickened his pace. If they wanted to get there before dark then they would have to hurry. The walk went on for hours before Alen asked,
“Wanna bite to eat? I think we forgot lunch.”
Alen nodded and started along the bank. After a small while, He quickened his pace. If they wanted to get there before dark then they would have to hurry. The walk went on for hours before Alen asked,
“Wanna bite to eat? I think we forgot lunch.”
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0