Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Shadow whipped around, still in disguise. She stared at the closet. Her sleek black heels clicked on the hard floor as she stepped towards the noise. Alex had hid in there, was he okay? Her usual blank expression had a slight flare of anger, showing through the eyes that were narrower than usual. Her curls bounced when she walked, giving off a slightly less threatening aura. She pulled the closet open slightly, seeing the limp body draped on the floor. Knowing someone was there, she gasped slightly, as to give off the idea she was not an emotionless killer.
Shadow whipped around, still in disguise. She stared at the closet. Her sleek black heels clicked on the hard floor as she stepped towards the noise. Alex had hid in there, was he okay? Her usual blank expression had a slight flare of anger, showing through the eyes that were narrower than usual. Her curls bounced when she walked, giving off a slightly less threatening aura. She pulled the closet open slightly, seeing the limp body draped on the floor. Knowing someone was there, she gasped slightly, as to give off the idea she was not an emotionless killer.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
A man stood behind shadow quietly. He hoped we couldn't/didn't hear him. With the most careful movement, he went to slip on the mind control device.
A man stood behind shadow quietly. He hoped we couldn't/didn't hear him. With the most careful movement, he went to slip on the mind control device.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow froze when she heard footsteps behind her, but she didn't run. Without making any jerking movements, she collapsed to the ground slowly when the device covered her head.
Shadow froze when she heard footsteps behind her, but she didn't run. Without making any jerking movements, she collapsed to the ground slowly when the device covered her head.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alen was running around the cave frantically.
"THEY HAVE THE PAPERS! THEY HAVE THE PAPERS!" He yelled. He hoped that the documents were not returned. Alen knew about the mind control devices and stopping them would be hard. He started to call for Pandora. She could help him fix this.
Alen was running around the cave frantically.
"THEY HAVE THE PAPERS! THEY HAVE THE PAPERS!" He yelled. He hoped that the documents were not returned. Alen knew about the mind control devices and stopping them would be hard. He started to call for Pandora. She could help him fix this.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
(Wait, I'm confused)
(Wait, I'm confused)
QNbfPfg.png
Pandora rushed into the room. "What the h*ll, is everything okay?" She sat down on a nearby chair. "Why'd you call for me?" Pandora was completely oblivious to the fact the papers had been taken, due to the fact that she had been sleeping at her desk. "What happened?"
Pandora rushed into the room. "What the h*ll, is everything okay?" She sat down on a nearby chair. "Why'd you call for me?" Pandora was completely oblivious to the fact the papers had been taken, due to the fact that she had been sleeping at her desk. "What happened?"
QNbfPfg.png
"The mind control plans!" Alen said quickly " Shadow and Alex have the plans! We can't let them be returned! " He grabbed a bag off of the table and started throwing supplies into it. They would need some of they wanted to be successful.
"The mind control plans!" Alen said quickly " Shadow and Alex have the plans! We can't let them be returned! " He grabbed a bag off of the table and started throwing supplies into it. They would need some of they wanted to be successful.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
"I-" Pandora had no time to speak as Alen was putting things in a bag. So she scowled and did the same. Holding up a pistol, she asked, "will I need this?" She put it on the table while she continued to pack. She didn't know whether they planned to kill them or just retrieve the papers.
"I-" Pandora had no time to speak as Alen was putting things in a bag. So she scowled and did the same. Holding up a pistol, she asked, "will I need this?" She put it on the table while she continued to pack. She didn't know whether they planned to kill them or just retrieve the papers.
QNbfPfg.png
Alen shrugged. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but after some thought, he nodded.
"Might as well. Better safe than sorry." He walked to a head by fridge and started to grab out some food. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. But, we should be prepared.
Alen shrugged. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but after some thought, he nodded.
"Might as well. Better safe than sorry." He walked to a head by fridge and started to grab out some food. Hopefully this wouldn't take too long. But, we should be prepared.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Pandora shoved her gun in her own bag, as well as a bag of chips and a water bottle. There wasn't much else she needed. "Are we ready to go? Do we even know where they are?"

(Her role as a psycho that brings people to her house to die has eventually put her here)
Pandora shoved her gun in her own bag, as well as a bag of chips and a water bottle. There wasn't much else she needed. "Are we ready to go? Do we even know where they are?"

(Her role as a psycho that brings people to her house to die has eventually put her here)
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12