Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Living for Death(1x1 w/ FumblingNarwhal)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Erin looked at her confused why she wasn't talking. He didn't show it though. He finally really that Alex was there too and gestured him over. Alex walked to him quietly and said,
"Why did you hit her?" Erin already hated this guy. He was not to be questioned by a lowly idiot but, he answered anyways.
"She wouldn't speak. Maybe you have some common sense."
" she can't speak. Use your brain Einstein. " Erin glared at him and was about to re-Ask what the mission was when he saw out of the corner of his eye Shadows movement. He turned to look at her expecting her to talk.
Erin looked at her confused why she wasn't talking. He didn't show it though. He finally really that Alex was there too and gestured him over. Alex walked to him quietly and said,
"Why did you hit her?" Erin already hated this guy. He was not to be questioned by a lowly idiot but, he answered anyways.
"She wouldn't speak. Maybe you have some common sense."
" she can't speak. Use your brain Einstein. " Erin glared at him and was about to re-Ask what the mission was when he saw out of the corner of his eye Shadows movement. He turned to look at her expecting her to talk.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow rolled her eyes once again, pointing at Alex. He's right. I was just covering my face. I can say whatever the h*** I want and you'd never understand. She crossed her arms and sat back against a wall, bored.

Are all humans this stupid? Underneath her mask, the corner of her mouth turns upwards in amusement. This man will figure out she's mute, and it will hit him in the face. She looks at Alex. If he has a brain.
Shadow rolled her eyes once again, pointing at Alex. He's right. I was just covering my face. I can say whatever the h*** I want and you'd never understand. She crossed her arms and sat back against a wall, bored.

Are all humans this stupid? Underneath her mask, the corner of her mouth turns upwards in amusement. This man will figure out she's mute, and it will hit him in the face. She looks at Alex. If he has a brain.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alex smirked at Shadows comment. He looked back at Erin who was talking again.
"What was your mission? Last chance to answer." Alex looked at him dismissively . There was no need to tell him the truth and it might come inconvenient in the long run. So he just answered with this,
"Just the norm, kill, receive payment ,and repeat. " but Erin was not satisfied and replied,
"Who are you killing?" Alex started to worry slightly . He came back with ,
"Just this random guy named Austin. He killed someone apparently." Erin looked him straight in the eye and said,
"Then why are you traveling with HER?" That caught Alex off guard, he looked at Shadow for help or backup not expecting any.
Alex smirked at Shadows comment. He looked back at Erin who was talking again.
"What was your mission? Last chance to answer." Alex looked at him dismissively . There was no need to tell him the truth and it might come inconvenient in the long run. So he just answered with this,
"Just the norm, kill, receive payment ,and repeat. " but Erin was not satisfied and replied,
"Who are you killing?" Alex started to worry slightly . He came back with ,
"Just this random guy named Austin. He killed someone apparently." Erin looked him straight in the eye and said,
"Then why are you traveling with HER?" That caught Alex off guard, he looked at Shadow for help or backup not expecting any.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow just shrugged. She didn't know why she was killing Austin. She didn't know what these people were talking about. She was called for money. There may be something important? They had to call in the best for this mission, so it must be good.
Shadow just shrugged. She didn't know why she was killing Austin. She didn't know what these people were talking about. She was called for money. There may be something important? They had to call in the best for this mission, so it must be good.
kXpNHpy.pngx5veEfA.pngw8HtnyN.pngm5Wt3n0.png7GFlGJN.pngm78opSZ.pngFigRrw4.png2LoJMPl.pngmVbiNgO.pngRRK8S82.png
QNbfPfg.png
Alex looked back at Erin and lied,
"She's my guide, I've never been to this side of the woods." Erin just narrowed his eyes and gestured for them to follow him. He walked into the office that he worked in and opened a drawer that held some papers. He brought the files up to Alex and Shadow and said,
"Do you have any need for these?" The papers smelled of victim
Alex looked back at Erin and lied,
"She's my guide, I've never been to this side of the woods." Erin just narrowed his eyes and gestured for them to follow him. He walked into the office that he worked in and opened a drawer that held some papers. He brought the files up to Alex and Shadow and said,
"Do you have any need for these?" The papers smelled of victim
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Guide? Shadow snarled in disgust. I'm a better mercenary than you. She looked at the papers. Well, as a guide, I guess I don't need to care about these.

((Omg it's so short, I'm so sorry))
Guide? Shadow snarled in disgust. I'm a better mercenary than you. She looked at the papers. Well, as a guide, I guess I don't need to care about these.

((Omg it's so short, I'm so sorry))
QNbfPfg.png
Alex looked at the papers then finally realized what they were. The papers were the ones He was supposed to bring back. He put out his hand for the papers and said,
"What are those?" Erin handed them to Alex and he looked over them as if to read but he was planning his next move. He could already feel his powers returning and hoped it was the same for Shadow. He lightly kicked Shadow on the leg as if to say,
come on, kill him!. He hoped She got the message and tensed slightly ready for her move.
Alex looked at the papers then finally realized what they were. The papers were the ones He was supposed to bring back. He put out his hand for the papers and said,
"What are those?" Erin handed them to Alex and he looked over them as if to read but he was planning his next move. He could already feel his powers returning and hoped it was the same for Shadow. He lightly kicked Shadow on the leg as if to say,
come on, kill him!. He hoped She got the message and tensed slightly ready for her move.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow felt power coursing through her veins, but ahe stood still, still leaned against the wall. Her muscles twitched and tensed from power and excitement. She stared at Erin, pulling her mask down and smiling at him. She then looked at Alex, seeming as if she didn't care at first.

Then, unexpectedly, she vanished and reappeared behind Erin, punching him in the back of the head.
Shadow felt power coursing through her veins, but ahe stood still, still leaned against the wall. Her muscles twitched and tensed from power and excitement. She stared at Erin, pulling her mask down and smiling at him. She then looked at Alex, seeming as if she didn't care at first.

Then, unexpectedly, she vanished and reappeared behind Erin, punching him in the back of the head.
QNbfPfg.png
Erin fell forward with a shocked look on his face. Alex stepped toward the falling body with his knife pointed at the heart. Making sure the man was dead, he folded the papers and shoved them into his pocket before saying,
"Come on, we should head back." He ran through the door, through the tunnels, then through the tunnel entrance he continued running until that were a safe distance from the cave. He looked up at the sky and said,
"It's getting dark. We should camp here.
Erin fell forward with a shocked look on his face. Alex stepped toward the falling body with his knife pointed at the heart. Making sure the man was dead, he folded the papers and shoved them into his pocket before saying,
"Come on, we should head back." He ran through the door, through the tunnels, then through the tunnel entrance he continued running until that were a safe distance from the cave. He looked up at the sky and said,
"It's getting dark. We should camp here.
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Shadow nods briefly. She quietly closed her eyes, scooching as far away from Alex as possible. More of the loner type, Shadow preferred not to be near people when she sleeps. For good measures, her body slowly starts to disappear until all that's left in her spot is a small shadow.
Shadow nods briefly. She quietly closed her eyes, scooching as far away from Alex as possible. More of the loner type, Shadow preferred not to be near people when she sleeps. For good measures, her body slowly starts to disappear until all that's left in her spot is a small shadow.
QNbfPfg.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12